Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Why Is It Always A News When The Girlfriend Is Caught Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It Always A News When The Girlfriend Is Caught Cheating? (966 Views)

Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver / Woman Caught Cheating, Pretends She's A Sex Doll (video,photos) / Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It Always A News When The Girlfriend Is Caught Cheating? by goodfornothing(m): 5:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
Some men have the shameless disposition of homeless street dogs. They hump Ada, Bola and Kudirat and still brag about it in the open. Those with greater number of, or more explicit, sexual stories are applauded and even celebrated.
But just when there's a rumour, true or not, that Juliet slept with Gbenga, you would see the same clique of hor.ny dickheads taking turns in slut-shaming her. Is that not hypocrisy? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Always A News When The Girlfriend Is Caught Cheating? by faruz: 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
ur moniker speaks all about you...

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Always A News When The Girlfriend Is Caught Cheating? by Maxcollins042(m): 5:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hypocrisy on an innuendo
Re: Why Is It Always A News When The Girlfriend Is Caught Cheating? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2016
ITS not hypocrisy, a lady is not suppose to cheat what so ever the circumstance she is passing through. when she do cheats then she is a slut. as for guys, well ITS A MAN'S WORLD so we forking do anything in our world.
Re: Why Is It Always A News When The Girlfriend Is Caught Cheating? by goodfornothing(m): 5:43pm On Jul 26, 2016
faruz:
ur moniker speaks all about you...
Shut up and take the back door out of this thread now! Bingo! angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Always A News When The Girlfriend Is Caught Cheating? by goodfornothing(m): 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
ITS not hypocrisy, a lady is not suppose to cheat what so ever the circumstance she is passing through. when she do cheats then she is a slut. as for guys, well ITS A MAN'S WORLD so we forking do anything in our world.
Listen to yourself. Is this not the same hypocrisy I talked about? It's alright.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Always A News When The Girlfriend Is Caught Cheating? by Shinkava: 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
you need hypo cuzz ur brain is rotten and stinking

2 Likes

Re: Why Is It Always A News When The Girlfriend Is Caught Cheating? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2016
I think bcoz it's still a taboo if women cheats... grin

Men can't accept tat their big ego were been smashed back to back... tongue
Re: Why Is It Always A News When The Girlfriend Is Caught Cheating? by goshikid: 5:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
TrapQueen77:
I think bcoz it's still a taboo if women cheats... grin

Men can't accept tat their big ego were been smashed back to back... tongue
Smh
Re: Why Is It Always A News When The Girlfriend Is Caught Cheating? by Sexxkillz: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Did you exchange your common sense for a pot of stew?

[img]http://media1./media/xTiTnIilwuFFFpf2Cc/200_s.gif[/img]

7 Likes

Re: Why Is It Always A News When The Girlfriend Is Caught Cheating? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Did you exchange your common sense for a pot of stew?

[img]http://media1./media/xTiTnIilwuFFFpf2Cc/200_s.gif[/img]
LOL i was just trying to be on the spot light, it was a delibrate act.
Re: Why Is It Always A News When The Girlfriend Is Caught Cheating? by Sexxkillz: 6:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
LOL i was just trying to be on the spot light, it was a delibrate act.
The thing about "deliberate acts of stupidity" is that one day, you'll begin to doubt yourself and what you stand for because your quest for being in the "spot light" has eroded your innate positive thinking ability.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It Always A News When The Girlfriend Is Caught Cheating? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 26, 2016
Sexxkillz:
The thing about "deliberate acts of stupidity" is that one day, you'll begin to doubt yourself and what you stand for because your quest for being in the "spot light" has eroded your innate positive thinking ability.
hold on bro, i am learned, i have raed far and wide even at my young age, and i understand how the world works, i know what i did and why i did it, and as you can see, replies like yours is one of the reason i post the comment. only the elites will understand what i am saying or rather go read the laws of power.
Re: Why Is It Always A News When The Girlfriend Is Caught Cheating? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
I absolutely agree
Re: Why Is It Always A News When The Girlfriend Is Caught Cheating? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
Do you even know the meaning of that word "elite"
The way nairalanders abuse words by using them in the wrong context baffles me
Just accept you've been trailer jammed, drink small cold water smiley
SAINTSAMURAII:
hold on bro, i am learned, i have raed far and wide even at my young age, and i understand how the world works, i know what i did and why i did it, and as you can see, replies like yours is one of the reason i post the comment. only the elites will understand what i am saying or rather go read the laws of power.
Re: Why Is It Always A News When The Girlfriend Is Caught Cheating? by Justiyke4u: 6:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
Because she is the girlfriend
Re: Why Is It Always A News When The Girlfriend Is Caught Cheating? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 26, 2016
Fabulocity:
Do you even know the meaning of that word "elite"
The way nairalanders abuse words by using them in the wrong context baffles me
Just accept you've been trailer jammed, drink small cold water smiley
no i dont know it. pls enlight me.
Re: Why Is It Always A News When The Girlfriend Is Caught Cheating? by GoldenJAT(m): 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
let ur mum and dad cheat.... come tell us how u viewed both afterwards! until de both do.... we take it that d experiment is in progress
Re: Why Is It Always A News When The Girlfriend Is Caught Cheating? by faruz: 6:39pm On Jul 26, 2016
goodfornothing:

Shut up and take the back door out of this thread now! Bingo! angry
e pain ham tongue

Get a rope nd do the needful........
Re: Why Is It Always A News When The Girlfriend Is Caught Cheating? by goodfornothing(m): 7:01pm On Jul 26, 2016
faruz:
e pain ham tongue

Get a rope nd do the needful........
Pain what? I'm just allergic to acute stupidity. undecided
Re: Why Is It Always A News When The Girlfriend Is Caught Cheating? by kushme: 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
goodfornothing:
Some men have the shameless disposition of homeless street dogs. They hump Ada, Bola and Kudirat and still brag about it in the open. Those with greater number of, or more explicit, sexual stories are applauded and even celebrated.
But just when there's a rumour, true or not, that Juliet slept with Gbenga, you would see the same clique of hor.ny dickheads taking turns in slut-shaming her. Is that not hypocrisy? undecided

@Op, you like gender equality abi ?

ANS. no one stopped Ada, Bola and Kudirat not to brag about it in the open. cheesy

Again, always blaming the guys,hmm ! no one stopped the same clique of bit**chezzz from taking turns in slut-shaming(co.c.k- sucking)him.
Re: Why Is It Always A News When The Girlfriend Is Caught Cheating? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2016
Enlighten yourself
Grab a dictionary
SAINTSAMURAII:
no i dont know it. pls enlight me.
Re: Why Is It Always A News When The Girlfriend Is Caught Cheating? by goodfornothing(m): 2:33am On Jul 27, 2016
kushme:

@Op, you like gender equality abi ?

ANS. no one stopped Ada, Bola and Kudirat not to brag about it in the open. cheesy

Again, always blaming the guys,hmm ! no one stopped the same clique of bit**chezzz from taking turns in slut-shaming(co.c.k- sucking)him.

Who talked about gender equality here?

(1) (Reply)

Guys Caption This / I Caught Her Red-handed Committing Adultery - Husband Cries Out!! / What Will You Do If You Were With Your Lover And You Ran Into Your Ex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.