Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Guy Buys His Girlfriend A G Wagon As An Apology Gift - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Buys His Girlfriend A G Wagon As An Apology Gift (3319 Views)

Guy Buys A N15M Mercedes Benz E350 For His Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Buys His UNILAG Girlfriend A Car For Accepting His Proposal / You Paid Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit And You Caught Her About Doing This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guy Buys His Girlfriend A G Wagon As An Apology Gift by danthamccoy(m): 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
This is trending on twitter at the moment. Apparently a boyfriend offended his girl and to sweeten the apology, he got her a little gift.

Re: Guy Buys His Girlfriend A G Wagon As An Apology Gift by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2016
shocked
Re: Guy Buys His Girlfriend A G Wagon As An Apology Gift by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
Well being the kind of guy that i am. i will do the same or even more when i have the money.
Re: Guy Buys His Girlfriend A G Wagon As An Apology Gift by halfricanadian(f): 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2016
God forbid make me so hungry with no shame to take it

Dats why ladies are loosing dignity

He hurts u move on dont take nuffin

Ur next will b berra off thus saith God

Nd d ending shall b berra dan d begining

D FIRST SHALL B D LAST ND D LAST SHALL B D FIRST
Re: Guy Buys His Girlfriend A G Wagon As An Apology Gift by vicstar(m): 7:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
• • • • • The poster above me sha...smh cry

4 Likes

Re: Guy Buys His Girlfriend A G Wagon As An Apology Gift by PETRUCE: 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2016
Nice 1 cool cool cool....
Re: Guy Buys His Girlfriend A G Wagon As An Apology Gift by Mikocake(m): 7:18pm On Jul 26, 2016
Like seriously

Re: Guy Buys His Girlfriend A G Wagon As An Apology Gift by czarr(m): 7:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
The emotion we call love can make you do stupid things for the most undeserving of people....which you're bound to later regret...#nojoke

The funny thing is before you find out it doesn't exist,it'll be too late.....what we have is " conditional likeness " cos love is not conditional and based on material things such as these...

Wetin I dey talk sef,I just dey talk rubbish cos I never hammer sha.... grin,

I swear na only my mama I fit buy G wagon for!
And she fit tear me slap if she know the price

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Buys His Girlfriend A G Wagon As An Apology Gift by ronald4lif(m): 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
Naija ladies will be like dude is damn romantic.

Money is good. More reason why every financially crippled dude should leave girls alone and focus on money-making enterprising. If you've got the mula, you can always have your way around them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Buys His Girlfriend A G Wagon As An Apology Gift by soberdrunk(m): 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
EFCC LIKES THIS!

1 Like

Re: Guy Buys His Girlfriend A G Wagon As An Apology Gift by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
soberdrunk:
EFCC LIKES THIS!
Lol
Re: Guy Buys His Girlfriend A G Wagon As An Apology Gift by soberdrunk(m): 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
QUICK QUESTION!! "NA THE GIRL WAY DEM BUY G-WAGON 4, NA SHE CARRY THAT #850 naira ATTACHMENT 4 HEAD?

5 Likes

Re: Guy Buys His Girlfriend A G Wagon As An Apology Gift by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
Its damn too much for a mere girlfriend. I mean who she epp ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Buys His Girlfriend A G Wagon As An Apology Gift by Kenneth205(m): 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
Chineke?! shocked

Re: Guy Buys His Girlfriend A G Wagon As An Apology Gift by agbonkamen(f): 7:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
Well being the kind of guy that i am. i will do the same or even more when i have the money.
people like you should be address as the real men one gbosa for u
Re: Guy Buys His Girlfriend A G Wagon As An Apology Gift by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
agbonkamen:
people like you should address as the real men one gbosa for u
awww thanks. on a seriouse note. though i am single right now, but the moment i go into a new relationship again, my mindset towards her is that, i am responsible for her happiness whether financially or otherwise. whether she has her own money, is not of my business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Buys His Girlfriend A G Wagon As An Apology Gift by ucnwafor(m): 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
Like seriously

Re: Guy Buys His Girlfriend A G Wagon As An Apology Gift by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 7:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
Heck! Even without a kitty kat, I'm still getting wet, like whaaaa
Re: Guy Buys His Girlfriend A G Wagon As An Apology Gift by slimthugchimee(m): 7:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
when will he buy my own car oh embarassed cry
Re: Guy Buys His Girlfriend A G Wagon As An Apology Gift by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2016
soberdrunk:
QUICK QUESTION!! "NA THE GIRL WAY DEM BUY G-WAGON 4, NA SHE CARRY THAT #850 naira ATTACHMENT 4 HEAD?
Ogbeni that's braids
Re: Guy Buys His Girlfriend A G Wagon As An Apology Gift by agbonkamen(f): 7:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
SAINTSAMURAII:
awww thanks. on a seriouse note. though i am single right now, but the moment i go into a new relationship again, my mindset towards her is that, i am responsible for her happiness whether financially or otherwise. whether she has her own money, is not of my business.
good that is what most guys don't know there is differnc between care and maga like they always say for example sometimes my guy will give me money to buy things for mysef but half of the money will go back to him cos if am buying two things for mysef three will be for him and it gives me joy not that i cant buy it with my money but some guys will say am not her father

1 Like

Re: Guy Buys His Girlfriend A G Wagon As An Apology Gift by soberdrunk(m): 7:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
nma24:
Ogbeni that's braids

Thank u AUNTY HAIRDRESSER" but u didnt answer my question.......

1 Like

Re: Guy Buys His Girlfriend A G Wagon As An Apology Gift by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 26, 2016
I no even understand undecided
vicstar:
• • • • • The poster above me sha...smh cry
Re: Guy Buys His Girlfriend A G Wagon As An Apology Gift by nikkypearl(f): 8:15pm On Jul 26, 2016
angry angry
Re: Guy Buys His Girlfriend A G Wagon As An Apology Gift by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Buys His Girlfriend A G Wagon As An Apology Gift by iykekelvins(m): 8:59pm On Jul 26, 2016
Confam
Re: Guy Buys His Girlfriend A G Wagon As An Apology Gift by nathdim: 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
As for me even if I have the money to buy 100 g wagon
Would never try it
Re: Guy Buys His Girlfriend A G Wagon As An Apology Gift by curvysola(f): 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
grin grin grin grin They are all speechless smh cheesy cheesy cheesy POOR BOYS and NAIRALAND

2 Likes

Re: Guy Buys His Girlfriend A G Wagon As An Apology Gift by nathdim: 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
But don't believe the story

1 Like

Re: Guy Buys His Girlfriend A G Wagon As An Apology Gift by Boring: 9:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
girlfriend shocked not even his wife...her juju must b riily strong..dam her punanii must be made of sugar..

God punish poverty cry
Re: Guy Buys His Girlfriend A G Wagon As An Apology Gift by Boring: 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2016
The story take style fake o..G-wagon come dey stay for dat kind house.. living in wat looks like rented apartment undecided

1 Like

Re: Guy Buys His Girlfriend A G Wagon As An Apology Gift by photoshoot(m): 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2016
She would automatically forgive him, since she's in for the money since the very start... undecided

Next BS, please!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Spoiled Kenyatta University Students Dancing As Prostitutes / Why Do Girls Like Rude And Insultive Handsome Guys?? / !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.