Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

When A Man Says I Would Rather Cheat On You Than Leave You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man Says I Would Rather Cheat On You Than Leave You? (719 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / Lady Shows Off Her Money, Says “I Am Too Busy To Impress Haters And Fake People” / "I Would Rather Die Of Cancer Than Marry A UNILAG Graduate" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Man Says I Would Rather Cheat On You Than Leave You? by mamagee3(f): 8:22pm On Jul 26, 2016
What does it mean when a guy says I would rather cheat on you than leave you?
Re: When A Man Says I Would Rather Cheat On You Than Leave You? by Essence6055: 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
it means you outward appearance is not good enough...

Maybe you are no longer good in bed.. or you have gotten fat...

But still he still loves who you are on the inside... so he will rather get sex from some side chick and stay with you... than leave you

Hey be you be my follower .... and I will follow you too
Re: When A Man Says I Would Rather Cheat On You Than Leave You? by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
He still care but his prick is controllin him tongue

1 Like

Re: When A Man Says I Would Rather Cheat On You Than Leave You? by halfricanadian(f): 8:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
I WILL SLAM THE VIDEO OF ME ND MY NEW MAN TO HIS FACE undecided undecided

LIKE D GUY IS ADDING TO MY LIFE SPAN
Re: When A Man Says I Would Rather Cheat On You Than Leave You? by halfricanadian(f): 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2016
I WILL SLAM THE Bleep VIDEO OF ME ND MY NEW MAN TO HIS FACE undecided undecided

Re: When A Man Says I Would Rather Cheat On You Than Leave You? by Essence6055: 8:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:
I WILL SLAM THE VIDEO OF ME ND MY NEW MAN TO HIS FACE undecided undecided

all that hate... will shorten your lifespan
Re: When A Man Says I Would Rather Cheat On You Than Leave You? by curvysola(f): 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
i dont even know what to say undecided undecided undecided undecided Shoro Niyen angry angry angry
Re: When A Man Says I Would Rather Cheat On You Than Leave You? by Sexxkillz: 8:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
The man is discombobulated.
Re: When A Man Says I Would Rather Cheat On You Than Leave You? by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:31pm On Jul 26, 2016
halfricanadian:
I WILL SLAM THE Bleep VIDEO OF ME ND MY NEW MAN TO HIS FACE undecided undecided

U don dy mak me fear relationship o "personally" undecided

Can't you just let go.....
Re: When A Man Says I Would Rather Cheat On You Than Leave You? by Kenneth205(m): 8:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
Hmmm
Re: When A Man Says I Would Rather Cheat On You Than Leave You? by Daniel2289(m): 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2016
Don't even tink abt it coz he don't loves u. He wants to still keep u as his S*X Machine. Don't even give him d chance to play dat Dirty games on u.

(1) (Reply)

4 Easy Ways To Identify Men Who Are Only After Sex In A Relationship / why woman Makeup? / Urgent Help Problem With A Girl I Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.