Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,099 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why? (604 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why? by eph12(m): 8:41pm On Jul 26, 2016
I don't know if am the only one facing this. Most ladies always look for the slightest opportunity to lament over their financial difficulties. I don't know if I come across as someone with loaded cash because in actual fact I don't and always let them know this but they do think am lying and selfish. One lady didn't even need up to 3 weeks before she started listing out all her financial needs. She was a student and wanted me to pay her school fees. Another asked for money and when I tried explaining to her somethings she said am saying stories. Though I deleted the idiot it got me thinking, is this the reflection of how most ladies behave? Or am just unfortunate to meet those that don't really care about what's become of you or your career or plans but just interested in collecting money from guys like it's their right?
Re: Why? by otitokoroleti: 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2016
Stop dating 'I neva chop' gals, u go thank me later
Re: Why? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2016
When all you're interested in is sex.

They wouldn't want to give it for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Why? by eph12(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2016
otitokoroleti:
Stop dating 'I neva chop' gals, u go thank me later
Dating? grin grin who said anything about dating? Nah! Out of 4 that I can remember, 3 are working while the 4th a student.
Re: Why? by eph12(m): 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2016
Benita27:
When all you're interested in is sex.

They wouldn't want to give it for nothing.
You're wrong. We haven't even discussed relationship or sex before they start asking for financial help. Funny thing is that most are from financially OK family.
Re: Why? by otitokoroleti: 9:26pm On Jul 26, 2016
eph12:

Dating? grin grin who said anything about dating? Nah! Out of 4 that I can remember, 3 are working while the 4th a student.
Working Class/Studying means nothing when it comes to 'I Never Chop' gals coz even if they have 1bn & knw that u are avin just 1k naira in your pocket, they prefer to take 800naira out of that 1k

1 Like

Re: Why? by eph12(m): 9:29pm On Jul 26, 2016
otitokoroleti:
Working Class/Studying means nothing when it comes to 'I Never Chop' gals coz even if they have 1bn & knw that u are avin just 1k naira in your pocket, they prefer to take 800naira out of that 1k
Well you have a point though am trying to understand how one that has '1bn translates to i never chop' cheesy
Re: Why? by otitokoroleti: 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2016
eph12:

You're wrong. We haven't even discussed relationship or sex before they start asking for financial help. Funny thing is that most are from financially OK family.
9ja population of F to M presently stood at 3:1, if any lady display shuki dump her rotten ass & pick up another one.

Note: Theres no 100% perfect woman
Re: Why? by eph12(m): 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
otitokoroleti:
9ja population of F to M presently stood at 3:1, if any lady display shuki dump her rotten ass & pick up another one.

Note: Theres no 100% perfect woman
Chai! Do I sound like someone that's looking for relationship? Na wa
Re: Why? by tobe4real(m): 1:11am On Jul 27, 2016
Bro you're not alone on this.dem ladies are not all that way,but truth be told 86.2% of them are that way.always looking for where to put straw and suck.
Re: Why? by eph12(m): 8:40am On Jul 27, 2016
tobe4real:
Bro you're not alone on this.dem ladies are not all that way,but truth be told 86.2% of them are that way.always looking for where to put straw and suck.
86.2%? Well don't know about that o. But the truth is that most ladies have that tendency to always ask and sometimes it could be for absurd reasons. If they tell you what they need the money for you can't help but wonder if they are OK at all.

(1) (Reply)

Is This The Sexiest Sugar Daddy Ever? / Cute... Isn't It? / 12 Songs That Permit Cheating In Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.