Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate (40672 Views)

See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) / All Passengers, New Wife, Killed In Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) / Young Lady Dies In Accident In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by Temptee101(m): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2016
RIP dear
May God comfort her family, friends and loved one. This is indeed painful
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by Temptee101(m): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2016
RIP dear
May God comfort her family, friends and loved ones. This is indeed painful
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by laurel03(m): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2016
nortcentrallord:
What an irreparable loss! May God grant the family the fortitude to bear the loss. RIP.
amen
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by OCTAVO: 10:38am On Jul 27, 2016
Pathetic. RIP Doc
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by omron(m): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2016
I saw it on facebook couldn't help was just weeping.. such a pretty lady...
i pray to those of us that are still alive that enemy will not cut short our lives and glory at the point of our success ijn... insha allau
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by lielbree: 10:39am On Jul 27, 2016
cheruv:
I couldn't believe it...and this is girl that was like a friend to all especially to us her colleagues cry
I just pray that God would comfort her family bkos losing an Ada that's a medical doctor is painful cry

Choi... her parents pride and joy! OMG her mum could be suicidal now...

O dear God comfort them o,

1 Like

Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by jarkbauer: 10:41am On Jul 27, 2016
what a loss
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by sommy03(m): 10:42am On Jul 27, 2016
Oh Abasi, what a world!!! Good ones die while the bad ones linger on...Hmmm
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by lielbree: 10:42am On Jul 27, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Not exactly.

Bad vehicles in Nigeria....and bad drivers.
My brother leave that thing! This is the hand work of enemies! It's not a coincidence that her dr induction is tomorrow 28th..
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by mumq(f): 10:43am On Jul 27, 2016
Rip so sad, what a painful exit
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by NairaMaster1(m): 10:46am On Jul 27, 2016
Witches have attacked her family embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by Nocog(m): 10:47am On Jul 27, 2016
so painful & shocking...
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by chrisBenSunny: 10:47am On Jul 27, 2016
Oh! Jesus!! What sad news may her gentle soul rest in d bossom of d lord amen.
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by ephi123(f): 10:47am On Jul 27, 2016
jarkbauer:
what a loss

she is actually not a doctor. she is a medical graduate as she is yet to be inducted.

So?
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by nonjebose(m): 10:47am On Jul 27, 2016
So sad
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 27, 2016
Another FEDACADIAN gone embarassed
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by riczy(m): 10:48am On Jul 27, 2016
Let's all eschew night journey, cox of other animalistic road user that drive 160km/h and above with poor head light or may be dozing!!! I Implore oooooo
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 27, 2016
chaberry:
Saw it on Facebook and seriously wept, what a loss;(

Dey deceive yourself
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by StCruz247: 10:51am On Jul 27, 2016
cheruv:
I couldn't believe it...and this is girl that was like a friend to all especially to us her colleagues cry
I just pray that God would comfort her family bkos losing an Ada that's a medical doctor is painful cry

It is very painful Dear. My girlfriend told me about the incident. Indeed is a great loose to Nigeria as a nation
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by thorpido(m): 10:52am On Jul 27, 2016
RIP Nneoma.It's a sad way to end it after all the rigours of medical school.
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by mrcraig: 10:57am On Jul 27, 2016
Aww! What a loss! Chai....c fine geh!
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by donikky(f): 10:59am On Jul 27, 2016
God,I'm speechless but all I can do is to beg yhu to forgive our sins.
Imagine,after studying for 8yrs she lost her life when it was time to enjoy her work.
WHO are we to question yhu God?
In everything we do,we should always remember that there will be a day our body will be lifeless and let's act like we gonna die tomorrow.
R.I.P
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by pharmadoctor(m): 11:03am On Jul 27, 2016
So sad. After all the stress of going through Med school, it ends in futility. May the Lord grant her parents and loved ones the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by systemz(m): 11:05am On Jul 27, 2016
Bolustic:
The most important thing is where her undying soul goes.
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 11:09am On Jul 27, 2016
TEARS FILLED MY EYES WHEN I SAW THE POST ON FACEBOOK THIS MORNING. WHAT A WASTE OF BEAUTY AND BRAIN. O DEATH WHERE IS THY STINGS? MAY GOD CONSOLE THE FAMILY AND LOVED ONES.
EASTERN ROADS ARE DEATH TRAP ESPECIALLY THE ROUTE FROM UMUAHIA TO ABA. SHAME ON OUR EASTERN GOVERNORS ESPECIALLY ABIA STATE.
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 27, 2016
RIP dear.
Such a bright future quenched in an instant.
The gods willed it . It is well.
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by BlackSeptember: 11:11am On Jul 27, 2016
Bolustic:
you like talking nonsense here. Where is your soul going to Oga Jesus or are you not the tribal bigot here who is still serving in Sokoto.

Just take you question and stuff it inside your anus
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 27, 2016
Don't mind Abia Govt, the Governor is busy spending what meagre resources that is available on his personal battle to hang on to power as governor. angry
KanoAbiaBabe:
TEARS FILLED MY EYES WHEN I SAW THE POST ON FACEBOOK THIS MORNING. WHAT A WASTE OF BEAUTY AND BRAIN. O DEATH WHERE IS THY STINGS? MAY GOD CONSOLE THE FAMILY AND LOVED ONES.
EASTERN ROADS ARE DEATH TRAP ESPECIALLY THE ROUTE FROM UMUAHIA TO ABA. SHAME ON OUR EASTERN GOVERNORS ESPECIALLY ABIA STATE.
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by IceDude(m): 11:15am On Jul 27, 2016
The other passengers survived except her. Enemies wetin sef? Wickedness nor dey tire una? I can't remember the last time i shed tears but i just did dat now....So painful! RIP sweetie
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by IceDude(m): 11:20am On Jul 27, 2016
Bolustic:
If i tear u slap eh!!!

1 Like

Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by KanoAbiaBabe(f): 11:21am On Jul 27, 2016
GenBuhari:
Don't mind Abia Govt, the Governor is busy spending what meagre resources that is available on his personal battle to hang on to power as governor. angry
MY BROTHER I WAS IN ABIA EARLY THIS MONTH I WEPT FOR MY HOME. LITTLE WONDER WHY WE REFUSE RELOCATING FROM THE NORTH. THE DIFFERENCE IS CLEAR. EVEN IF NA PERSON FROM CHAD REPUBLIC GO GOVERN ABIA I NO CARE,WE NEED A SAVIOR TO SAVE ABIA FROM DETERIORATING.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by JhyMedex: 11:26am On Jul 27, 2016
Cld barely contain my lacrimals after seeing dis...
After all doz yrs of progressive n chronic stress, heartaches, headaches, self deprivation n All...
Days 2 reach D finish line n Possess D trophy she falls!!! ...
Haba!!! Wat is lyf sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyebode Oyenuga: Nigerian Man Missing In Canada (Photo) / 2 Reverend Sisters, Driver & Couple Burnt In An Accident In Anambra (Photos) / Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.