Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) (31145 Views)

The 3-in-1 Flyover In Kano State Is Completed And Getting Ready For Commission / Iyere Flyover: Umahi Inspects Construction Of Longest Flyover In Nigeria / The Poor Condition Of Agbado-Crossing Road In Ogun State, Near Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by AutoJoshNG: 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
Akute is a suburban town at the border between Lagos and Ogun state. It just a few minutes away from Ojodu-Berger bus-stop in Lagos state.

A great number of residents of Akute work in Lagos state, although their taxes are remitted to the Ogun state government.

Akute is one of the three communities within close proximity that Governor Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun state is currently constructing a flyover.

The 3 flyovers being constructed are located at Alagbole-Odo-Yakoyo, Akute-Ijoko and Sango-Ijoko-Abiodun-Ojodu.

The 3 flyovers are part of a 32km road construction project, that also includes the construction of 5 bridges.

These communities, Alagbole-Akute-Ijoko area of Ogun state, are at the Lagos-Ogun state border

Construction works on these three different flyovers are plagued by extremely slow pace of work there. However, construction work at the Akute flyover appears to have been abandoned.

At the construction site of the Akute flyover, there is no sign of construction activities going on there. And it has been the case for months.

Instead, at the site, one end of the flyover have been rturned into a motor park.

Residents and motorists have expressed worries as the current state of the roads around there have made motoring unpleasant.

Construction work on the Akute Flyover commenced over 5 years ago.

https://autojosh.com/see-the-abandoned-akute-flyover-in-ogun-sate-near-lagos-photos/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by AutoJoshNG: 12:27pm On Aug 06, 2018
More Photos

1 Share

Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
NIGERIA IS full of uncompleted projects!!

26 Likes

Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by pleasureosondu(m): 12:36pm On Aug 06, 2018
Front page loading.
May this be the portion of the idiiot whocalled Nigerian youths "lazy" in 2019.

5 Likes

Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
with that HERDSMAN as a President and u exepect Dis fly over to be completed??

3 Likes

Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by sobastical: 12:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
It is well!
Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by lionness(f): 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2018
Yesterday I drove through the new road built Ambode AIT road and drove through to Ayobo. I was dazzled. As in the entire road along this section alone is more than that mad monkey called Amosun spent 7-8 years building combined. I think when PDP takes Ogun state back people will realize that Amosun is a bigger criminal and thief more than Gbenga. I wonder what the mad man is doing with the $200m loan he collected self. It's glaring Ogun state has nothing but cursed leaders. I am so happy to back in Lagos. F*** that useless state and its werey leaders

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by tstx(m): 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
Na today.... This is nigeria

see my signature
Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by moscobabs(m): 3:37pm On Aug 06, 2018
That's the road that come from Sango-Ijoko-agbado then to Akute . Amosun is another bad market in ogun state, the road and bridges have been there for close to 7yrs,. I build my house in Ijoko in 2013 thinking Amosun will finish the road in 2yrs as promised till date they have not construct Ijoko flyover not to talk of finish one lane of the road from sango.

I packed to Ijoko in 2015 since then I cannot drive my car cos of bad road.
I just tired of this country

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by Omeokachie: 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2018
Amosun is working
Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by blackaxe78: 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
miracood:
with that HERDSMAN as a President and u exepect Dis fly over to be completed??

Stop exposing your stupidity

10 Likes

Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by Imustreturn(m): 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
Oya now e done set
Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by christejames(m): 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
Evidence of bad governance...

3 Likes

Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by gerrardomendes(m): 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
This is Nigeria where people park cars close to the stream. SMH undecided
Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by bigfather(m): 3:39pm On Aug 06, 2018
U didn't include d alagbole pics @ op
Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by SojiCash(m): 3:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
lionness:
Yesterday I drove through the new road built Ambode AIT road and drove through to Ayobo. I was dazzled. As in the entire road along this section alone is more than that mad monkey called Amosun spent 7-8 years building combined. I think when PDP takes Ogun state back people will realize that Amosun is a bigger criminal and thief more than Gbenga. I wonder what the mad man is doing with the $200m loan he collected self. It's glaring Ogun state has nothing but cursed leaders. I am so happy to back in Lagos. F*** that useless state and its werey leaders

Your expression is okay but you don't have to call it a useless State. You are right but wrong with the last words

9 Likes

Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by Mmlanrehh(m): 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
Ogun state government under the leadership of Amusu is used to not completing project . So am not surprised
Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
Uncompleted projects everywhere in Ogun state and to think that the state produced the 3rd highest IGR in Nigeria and has the highest solid mineral output, it is very disappointing.

2 Likes

Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by ipobarethieves: 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
sad dat dust ehn! i pity kids/old Pipu living around
Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by olokeluv(m): 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
If u go dat place inside rain , nah problem
Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by mantosa(m): 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
The pictures even made the place look better. You need to visit there to see with your eyes. Damn!!

Nigerians are cursed with bad leaders.

The Ishasi route from Akute to Berger is even shorter but that road is nothing to write about.

This same governor brought OGTV here do media propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by thunderbabs: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
All monies for coming election campaigns.. Dont you get it Nigerians.... Its election year and you expect construction to kip going on?

This is Nigeria mehn shocked
Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by wink2015(m): 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
In Delta state, Power Project started by Ex-governor James Ibori was abandoned during his 8 years tenure which remain uncompleted till date.

Dr Emmanuel Ewetan Uduaghan, Ex-governor of Delta state abandoned DELTA INDUSTRIAL PARK that is along the NPA Expressway Warri after sinking billions of naira into that ELEPHANT PROJECT.
Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by dayleke: 3:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
miracood:

Nigeria itself is an uncompleted project...
If not, look where we are in 2018....
O Toju Su oniyan(eniyan).

3 Likes

Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
You would be surprised the money released would have built two of that bridge.

1 Like

Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by alujonjonkijon: 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
and the lawyer and the priest at the last ogun state investment summit asked us to come to ogun state when we want to see a governor that has done infrastructures.
Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by selemempe: 3:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
Lies from ipob. Ogun state is africa's dubai-taiwan cheesy
Ogun state has the highest IGR in Africa
Re: See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) by Victor930(m): 3:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
miracood:
not just the projects even Nigeria as a country grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Many Passengers Stranded As Abuja-kaduna Train Derails Inside Bush (pic) / Train Crushed A Car At Ilupeju Byepass Last Night / Ibom Air CRJ 900 Spotted In Calgary Enroute Uyo, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.