Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,007 members, 7,817,971 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate (40671 Views)

See The Abandoned Akute Flyover In Ogun Sate, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) / All Passengers, New Wife, Killed In Accident In Abia (Graphic Photos) / Young Lady Dies In Accident In Enugu. Do You Know Her? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by Skmoda360(m): 11:26am On Jul 27, 2016
eleko1:
FORCE OF WICKEDNESS aka Village PIPU Dem.Dey don see A SHINNY STAR Com kill Am. MaY We not be a Prey oF Dem Winches sad. Sleep well dear
na truth u slam....oga oooo

1 Like

Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 27, 2016
death is like a surprise party. may we never experience this.
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by ugeezee(m): 11:32am On Jul 27, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Not exactly.

Bad vehicles in Nigeria....and bad drivers.

Bad Roads...
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by acada111(f): 11:34am On Jul 27, 2016
Lordskyes:
cool

You well?
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by july66: 11:50am On Jul 27, 2016
emmalezy:
This beautiful young doctor identified as Dr. Nneoma Uhuegbu died in a fatal accident around Umuikaa on her way to Umuahia from Aba last night. She was on her way to Umuahia to collect her induction gown as a fresh medical doctor. Her induction is on the 28 at ABSU. According to reports, 12 passengers and driver involved in the accident survived except for her. This is so sad! May her soul rest in peace. Amen! Below is what her friend Ogbonnaya Bonky Chibuzor wrote on Facebook:

"The audacity of death. The reckless, arrogant enemy of humanity has struck again. On this occasion, its wicked hands did us an irreparable damage which is permanent. It has snatched away a humble, brilliant, amiable, creative and hard-working doctor from us, in a rude and shocking manner. Nneoma has spent 8 years of her life studying medicine & surgery. Their induction into the medical body was scheduled to hold this Thursday 28 July. What a loss!!!.. What happens to the project I wanted you to be part of? what of the lives you planned to save as a medical doctor should we forget about it? No!!!! Hey, I am dreaming, some one should tell me am hallucinating. We are all aware of death’s recklessness, yet we raise our heads with pride, as the faithful children of God Almighty, who believe in His holiness, the resurrection of Jesus and His superior power over all mundane activities and interests of this wicked world. God has allowed in His wisdom, what his power can avoid. We love you Dr Nneoma.... The Lord grant your family and colleagues the fortitude to bear this great loss. I will see you in Heaven, RIP Nneoma."

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/07/photos-young-female-doctor-killed-in.html

God protects but front & back seat. Hmmm.
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by HaneefahRN(f): 12:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
Such a great loss, RIP cry
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by madjune(m): 12:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
So sad.

Such a pretty, innocent soul.
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by sunnyside16(m): 12:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
Eternal rest grant unto her O Lord, and let perpetual shine on her........may she rest in peace, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by Chukazu: 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
endless bad news from Abia
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by awa(m): 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
Sometimes I wonder what this life is all about....Just when you think you are there, Life is cut off.....
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by goodychet: 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
RIP
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by christee(f): 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
must you comment
ChappyChase:
Chai beauty and brain all gone!
RIP lady..

I just have to blame Buhari for this! Make no body ask me why!
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by linconab(m): 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
so sad....R.I.P
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by Dynamitehimself(m): 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
RIP what is really happening these days. Nawa boo
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by Dynamitehimself(m): 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
RIP what is really happening these days. Nawa oo
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
Kia! Very painful cry Rip sisi. God knows best
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by AreaFada2: 1:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
This one is really tough o. Chai!

RIP young pretty doc.

My her family have the strength to go through this.

I really want to hope she's in a better place. embarassed
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by ChappyChase: 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
christee:
must you comment
If you want the space, come and collect it undecided
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by room089: 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
What a waste!
Such a beautiful lady!
R.I.P. My dear

O death where is thy sting?
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by omolorlarh: 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
may her soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by iykepeters(m): 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
R. I.p
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by kibaku(m): 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
So painful, rest in the Lord.
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
dnawah:
Chie!enemies 4rm her village.there r many live that she could save when alive.RIP

This is what Rapmoney was talking about smh

1 Like

Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by openmine(m): 2:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
....Too bad we have lost,once again, a lady in her prime no tanks 2 d recklessness of greedy and careless drivers who have little or no sympathy wen they are driving on d road...

Most of us typing RIP will forget Dis incident after a week or two and continue as if nothing ever happened...

Why do we always keep silent wen such incidents take place...can't we occupy d entire country with placards and insist dat enough is enough?

how long will we continue 2 remain silent as our brothers,sisters or friends keep dying every day on our roads?

Must it be our family members before we yell or react on twitter or Facebook with hashtags?

Must it happen to our loved ones before we debate about it and insist that the authorities responsible 4 curtailing d excesses of dese reckless drivers do deir jobs properly?

The sad and disgusting part is that most folks here r blaming "witches and wizards" for the death of this pretty and career-driven lady....I guess they will blame d devil if dey can't make love 2 deir spouse.....smh
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by dadaijboy: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
Rip Doc
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by basadenet: 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
Why are Doctors dying like chicken? This year alone, it has been death galore. Papa God please do something, so to avert further deaths.
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by YaksonFCA(m): 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hm! Pathetic. Condolence to the families and friends. RIP
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by cc150615(f): 4:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
Double Post
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by cc150615(f): 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
I knew this will get here, RIP sweet Nne.....
There's such a thin line between life and death.....still thank God for the others that survived it
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by TDH01: 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
emmalezy:
This beautiful young doctor identified as Dr. Nneoma Uhuegbu died in a fatal accident around Umuikaa on her way to Umuahia from Aba last night. She was on her way to Umuahia to collect her induction gown as a fresh medical doctor. Her induction is on the 28 at ABSU. According to reports, 12 passengers and driver involved in the accident survived except for her. This is so sad! May her soul rest in peace. Amen! Below is what her friend Ogbonnaya Bonky Chibuzor wrote on Facebook:

"The audacity of death. The reckless, arrogant enemy of humanity has struck again. On this occasion, its wicked hands did us an irreparable damage which is permanent. It has snatched away a humble, brilliant, amiable, creative and hard-working doctor from us, in a rude and shocking manner. Nneoma has spent 8 years of her life studying medicine & surgery. Their induction into the medical body was scheduled to hold this Thursday 28 July. What a loss!!!.. What happens to the project I wanted you to be part of? what of the lives you planned to save as a medical doctor should we forget about it? No!!!! Hey, I am dreaming, some one should tell me am hallucinating. We are all aware of death’s recklessness, yet we raise our heads with pride, as the faithful children of God Almighty, who believe in His holiness, the resurrection of Jesus and His superior power over all mundane activities and interests of this wicked world. God has allowed in His wisdom, what his power can avoid. We love you Dr Nneoma.... The Lord grant your family and colleagues the fortitude to bear this great loss. I will see you in Heaven, RIP Nneoma."

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/07/photos-young-female-doctor-killed-in.html

RIP
immediate younger sister to a colleague in d office. They lost their Dad not too long ago. her introduction was fixed for next month.
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by ezigr8(m): 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
R.I.P beautiful young dock
Re: Doctor Nneoma Uhuegbu Dies In Accident In Abia Sate by florencepoko2: 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
The African with his wickedness and jealousy, for sure that's one of her wicked parents who sent him to the arrow of death, and it will never be punished. Very sad, I plaind her mother. RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oyebode Oyenuga: Nigerian Man Missing In Canada (Photo) / 2 Reverend Sisters, Driver & Couple Burnt In An Accident In Anambra (Photos) / Beautiful View Of Victoria Island At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.