Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price - Adverts (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price (34157 Views)

BITCOINS Available At A Cheap Rate / I Will Help You Get An LPO To Supply Raw Materials To Companies / Home Delivery Of Raw Food Stuff At Market Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 9:40am On Jan 20, 2017
Original honey is available
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 9:41am On Jan 20, 2017
you will always get pure honey from us
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 2:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
Original honey is available
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 11:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
one thing i know is ; if you keep underating a business, or a product like honey, you will never know the real gold embbeded there in.
I do advise people to try honey business but they look down on it calling it loud'Honey' then hissed. i laughed and do take pity on them.
many are making good profit from honey business. You will always get buyers for it.
what you need is information let someone put you through. By the time you start from a keg, you cant remain the same. There is a big market for those living in cities like lagos, ibadan, portharct and others. You cant exhaust the market. Hospitals demand for this honey. Schools, pharmacies, shopping malls , people that consume no sugar, you can even resell to retailers a lot of market
As an educated, you ways of approach, packaging & marketing will be a plus

You dont know what you are losing, when you sit idle and keep looking for a job under ac. Before you know , age will no longer be on your side

Start something
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 10:32am On Jan 24, 2017
Book for your honey now
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 5:00am On Jan 25, 2017
Be assured we will supply you original honey

1 Like

Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by Olasomo: 12:29pm On Jan 25, 2017
please i buy in large quantity, how much is the least you can sell to me!

and how are you able to solve the boarder problem as FG orders for closure of all the land borders?
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 1:22pm On Jan 25, 2017
Olasomo:
please i buy in large quantity, how much is the least you can sell to me!

and how are you able to solve the boarder problem as FG orders for closure of all the land borders?
. Lets talk on whatsapp. We can have a good business deal. we are not hindered with the land border issue.....add me on whatsapp or, send me yours
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 10:56am On Jan 26, 2017
you can book for your honey now
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 8:56am On Jan 28, 2017
Honey is available
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 1:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
Thanks for your patronage. We are commited to our promises. we sell original honey, nothing less
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
no 25lits on ground sir. 20lits is 17000 discount onthe purchase of 3kegs & above
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 5:00am On Feb 04, 2017
We sell original honey friends. We are trusted and reliable
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by Nobody: 12:47am On Feb 06, 2017
peacemara54:
no 25lits on ground sir. 20lits is 17000 discount onthe purchase of 3kegs & above

Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 1:05am On Feb 06, 2017
meyada:

By what transport service company can ordered honey be delivered in asaba? Do you allow pay on delivery?

We can use any available.'mass transit, young shall grow and the likes. No , we operate on pay before delivery.
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by dingbang(m): 5:42am On Feb 06, 2017
meyada:

By what transport service company can ordered honey be delivered in asaba? Do you allow pay on delivery?
pls if he supplies u the honey let me know...
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 6:02pm On Feb 06, 2017
thanks for trusting us with your hard earn money. am gratful to God who helped us to deliver our promises. We are commited to supplying an undiluted and unadulterated honey.

Thanks to many nairalanders for trusting us
original honey still on ground.
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 06, 2017
peacemara54:

We can use any available.'mass transit, young shall grow and the likes. No , we operate on pay before delivery.
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
meyada:

The young shall grow does not exist in asaba. How about but there's agofure and delta line.
We are currently facing a problem in this area. We dont have vechicle on ground now for delta. No direct motor from adamawa where we transport down.
Two pple ordered from delta warri, i need to send it to lagos where they have contact to pick up
If you are ordering from delta now, three options existed,
1. Its either you have a contact in lagos/ibadan that we can deliver to or
2. Have a contact in onitsha that can pick up for you/you come & pick at onitsha
3.or you pay 5000 as a transport fee which i dont advice any of my customer to pay because its too costly. But if you think you are okay with it then, it will be delivered to asaba straight. From adamawa to onitsha and it will be handed over to another vechicle tha will transport to asaba.

Hope you understand me sir?
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 9:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
Thanks for your patronage. We still have honey in abundance. 25litres also available now.
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 1:43am On Feb 09, 2017
i really appreciate our customers,trusting us with their hard earned money. Thank we never disappoint and will not disappoint you. We deliver only quality, nothing less.

A lot of nairalanders have ordered through us. Thanks for your patronage also, try to let the pple know what you enjoy from us, thats quality by sharing with nairalanders after collection of consignments so as to assure doubters we are real!!! grin
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 1:59am On Feb 09, 2017
Good news...........want to inform you all that; 25lits is now available for sale for those asking for it.

Also, 21/2lits & 5lits is now available on ground and we can send to you within nigeria

Small quantity lovers, for personal use, here we are. Presenting you quality pure honey in small quantities
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 11:37am On Feb 11, 2017
25lits is available now, including 18lits. Honey is available now
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2017
Honey is readily available. thank to nairalanders trusting us with their hard earn money. We will not disappoint.
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by Taribizy(m): 2:48pm On Feb 13, 2017
smileyI am satisfied. I got help from the contact number given on this post and inquired of raw honey through whatsapp. He gave me much information on the honey business and I paid to a given account. The honey was delivered to Lagos where I had somebody waiting to pick it up. I can say I am satisfied. You can call to inquire too.
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 10:47pm On Feb 13, 2017
Taribizy:
smileyI am satisfied. I got help from the contact number given on this post and inquired of raw honey through whatsapp. He gave me much information on the honey business and I paid to a given account. The honey was delivered to Lagos where I had somebody waiting to pick it up. I can say I am satisfied. You can call to inquire too.
thanks for your comment sir. We will supply you again and again with quality
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by peacemara54(m): 11:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
Taribizy:
thanks for your comment sir. We will supply you again and again with quality enjoy sir
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by dingbang(m): 11:14pm On Feb 13, 2017
Taribizy:
how long did u wait?
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by Taribizy(m): 11:43am On Feb 14, 2017
dingbang:
how long did u wait?

It took about 5days after I transferred the money to Procurement and then transportation took some time. I paid on the 6th of Feb, and I received in Lagos on the 11th of feb.
Re: Raw Honey Is Available At A Cheap Price by ajabani4allah(m): 1:06pm On Feb 14, 2017
@pecemara54, pls if I want to order for 3kegs of 18liters to Lagos what will be the price plus the price of transportation to Lagos? Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Buy Designer Brands Products At Cheap Wholesale Price From China, South Korea / Nairaex - Buy & Sell Bitcoin and Perfect Money in Nigeria / Current Price for new Hp/dell/toshiba/apple/ibm/acer/sony,Warranty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.