Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,233 members, 7,825,902 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

IS AYEEN 2016 A GREAT SCAM? OR A MONEY MAKING EVENT? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / IS AYEEN 2016 A GREAT SCAM? OR A MONEY MAKING EVENT? (6851 Views)

Is AYEEN 2018 Real? / Lady Flaunts Money She Withdrew From ATM, Says "I'm A Money Spender" (Pics) / Thousands Troop Out For The Lagos AYEEN 2016 Screening Exercise - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IS AYEEN 2016 A GREAT SCAM? OR A MONEY MAKING EVENT? by eay(m): 3:20am On Jul 27, 2016
I'm very sure by now, every young, optimistic, prospective entrepreneur would have applied for the Africa's Young Entrepreneurs Empowerment Nigeria 2016.
During the advertisement on different channels, it was stated that th REGISTRATION is absolutely [b][/b]FREE
But the truth is that you are paying #2000 to get qualified for the grants.
1. If AYEEN will collect #2000 from every participants, why tell people that registration is FREE?
2. Why are they making the #2000 payment an underground, personal, private agreement via personal emails?
3. If truly they have sponsors like [b][/b]Bola [b][/b]Ahmed [b][/b]Tinubu, [b][/b]Folorunsho [b][/b]Alakija etc why do we still have to pay so far it's a scholarship . Empowerment program?

I hope Nigerians still learnt from the #PUSHCV scam too
Any AYEEN beneficiaries can come on this platform and show Proofs that it's not a scam

Re: IS AYEEN 2016 A GREAT SCAM? OR A MONEY MAKING EVENT? by eay(m): 3:26am On Jul 27, 2016
proofs that it may be a scam to get cool #2000 cash from innocent nigerians.

Re: IS AYEEN 2016 A GREAT SCAM? OR A MONEY MAKING EVENT? by favex: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2016
It's really surprising though that they are coming up with this their #2000 charges now just to obtain the form and who knows if there are more to come afterwards. Pls is there anyone here that has participated or knows someone that has participated in this program before to throw more light as regards their authenticity and other relevant things that people need to know.
Re: IS AYEEN 2016 A GREAT SCAM? OR A MONEY MAKING EVENT? by kenlouis(m): 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
Please please and please... Every well meaning Nigerian youth should resist these criminals who have come with yet another tactics to decieve us and milk us of our money. For all we know they may even dissapear after collecting the money. When they do who will you hold responsible? The economic crunch in our country is leading people to unravel many ways under the sun to deceive our people most of whom are unfortunately desperate and gullible. This is a SCAM....

1 Like

Re: IS AYEEN 2016 A GREAT SCAM? OR A MONEY MAKING EVENT? by mickool(m): 10:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
I registered too. I have receiving several texts mggs today to pay 2k to any of the above mentooned banks.am really interested in the training but now that money is involved one is confused if they are not scammers ooo...pls is any body in the house who has undergone this process befor? Thanks
Re: IS AYEEN 2016 A GREAT SCAM? OR A MONEY MAKING EVENT? by olempe(m): 11:31am On Jul 28, 2016
Lalasticlala, Seun, Mynd44 pls come and see ooo
Re: IS AYEEN 2016 A GREAT SCAM? OR A MONEY MAKING EVENT? by bencobenz(m): 7:43am On Jul 29, 2016
Just imagine if only 50,000 people registered, that's cool N100m! 1m people gives N2b, not a bad business. Nigerians shine your eyes

Seun, pls do the needful we need more people to see this.

2 Likes

Re: IS AYEEN 2016 A GREAT SCAM? OR A MONEY MAKING EVENT? by oge966: 7:59am On Jul 29, 2016
I think AYEEN is a big scam. I got their email and have long overlooked it. Imagine an email for training of entrepreneurs having so much details about payment for form including payments options for Banks leaving out important details about the modus operandi of the programme. This shows they only concentrated on what is important to them which the MONEY. Anyone subscribing to this is doing that at his peril. Scammers alert turned on!

3 Likes

Re: IS AYEEN 2016 A GREAT SCAM? OR A MONEY MAKING EVENT? by olempe(m): 1:43pm On Jul 30, 2016
oge966:
I think AYEEN is a big scam. I got their email and have long overlooked it. Imagine an email for training of entrepreneurs having so much details about payment for form including payments options for Banks leaving out important details about the modus operandi of the programme. This shows they only concentrated on what is important to them which the MONEY. Anyone subscribing to this is doing that at his peril. Scammers alert turned on!

I agree.
Re: IS AYEEN 2016 A GREAT SCAM? OR A MONEY MAKING EVENT? by eay(m): 4:45pm On Jul 30, 2016
They have even upgraded by sending cc of a mail twice grin grin grin
They just extended the deadline payment of #2,000.
Just wondering why you will pay for an audition...looks like a Money Laundering Programme.
Just like 'Push CV programme ' too

1 Like

Re: IS AYEEN 2016 A GREAT SCAM? OR A MONEY MAKING EVENT? by Centrist(m): 5:41pm On Jul 30, 2016
quote author=eay post=47921144]I'm very sure by now, every young, optimistic, prospective entrepreneur would have applied for the Africa's Young Entrepreneurs Empowerment Nigeria 2016.
During the advertisement on different channels, it was stated that th REGISTRATION is absolutely [b][/b]FREE
1. If AYEEN will collect #2000 from every participants, why tell people that registration is FREE?
2. Why are they making the #2000 payment an underground, personal, private agreement via personal emails?
3. If truly they have sponsors like [b][/b]Bola [b][/b]Ahmed [b][/b]Tinubu, [b][/b]Folorunsho [b][/b]Alakija etc why do we still have to pay so far it's a scholarship . Empowerment program?

Any AYEEN beneficiaries can come on this platform and show Proofs that it's not a scam[/quote]

Re: IS AYEEN 2016 A GREAT SCAM? OR A MONEY MAKING EVENT? by Centrist(m): 5:44pm On Jul 30, 2016
eay:
Just wondering why you will pay for an audition...looks like a Money Laundering Programme.
Re: IS AYEEN 2016 A GREAT SCAM? OR A MONEY MAKING EVENT? by eay(m): 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
Centrist:
YOU GUYS ARE BUNCH OF PESSIMIST. AYEEN HAS FUNDED MORE THAN 100 PEOPLE. MY YOUNGER SISTER IS A BENEFICIARY. GROW UP!

Well...we were not given an option of submitting our hard copy business plan.
They make the #2000 payment look compulsory.
That's why we need beneficiaries like you to come clear the air.
Re: IS AYEEN 2016 A GREAT SCAM? OR A MONEY MAKING EVENT? by Centrist(m): 5:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
Do you guys understand English at all? Hope you are aware that the J18 form is OPTIONAL. Quit the bad mouthing.

quote author=bencobenz post=47986604]Just imagine if only 50,000 people registered, that's cool N100m! 1m people gives N2b, not a bad business. Nigerians shine your eyes

Seun, pls do the needful we need more people to see this.[/quote]
Re: IS AYEEN 2016 A GREAT SCAM? OR A MONEY MAKING EVENT? by Centrist(m): 5:57pm On Jul 30, 2016
KINDLY CHECK YOUR MAIL. THEY ALWAYS ENCOURAGE APPLICANTS TO CHECK THEIR MAILS REGULARLY.

quote author=eay post=48033303]

Well...we were not given an option of submitting our hard copy business plan.
They make the #2000 payment look compulsory.
That's why we need beneficiaries like you to come clear the air.[/quote]
Re: IS AYEEN 2016 A GREAT SCAM? OR A MONEY MAKING EVENT? by Centrist(m): 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2016
AYEEN has been endorsed by prominent Nigerians and this is an attestation to their authenticity. A simple check on their website (www.ayeen2016.com) proves this.

quote author=eay post=47921169]proofs that it may be a scam to get cool #2000 cash from innocent nigerians. [/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IS AYEEN 2016 A GREAT SCAM? OR A MONEY MAKING EVENT? by Centrist(m): 6:48pm On Jul 30, 2016
favex:
It's really surprising though that they are coming up with this their #2000 charges now just to obtain the form and who knows if there are more to come afterwards. Pls is there anyone here that has participated or knows someone that has participated in this program before to throw more light as regards their authenticity and other relevant things that people need to know.
Re: IS AYEEN 2016 A GREAT SCAM? OR A MONEY MAKING EVENT? by Centrist(m): 6:54pm On Jul 30, 2016
What type of scam , has several leadership endorsement , beneficiaries , offices where you find their staff , phone numbers , high level intellectuals , prominent judges and entrepreneurs running to them every year . I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO BE SCAMMED BY SUCH

eay:
I'm very sure by now, every young, optimistic, prospective entrepreneur would have applied for the Africa's Young Entrepreneurs Empowerment Nigeria 2016.

Any AYEEN beneficiaries can come on this platform and show Proofs that it's not a scam

1 Like

Re: IS AYEEN 2016 A GREAT SCAM? OR A MONEY MAKING EVENT? by Centrist(m): 6:55pm On Jul 30, 2016
What type of scam , has several leadership endorsement , beneficiaries , offices where you find their staff , phone numbers , high level intellectuals , prominent judges and entrepreneurs running to them every year . I WOULD REALLY LOVE TO BE SCAMMED BY SUCH

quote author=eay post=47921169]proofs that it may be a scam to get cool #2000 cash from innocent nigerians. [/quote]
Re: IS AYEEN 2016 A GREAT SCAM? OR A MONEY MAKING EVENT? by Centrist(m): 7:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
Can you read English well? Do you know that the J18 form is even optional. You have been given the privilege of bringing your own Comprehensive business plan. I'd prefer the J18 because I can't afford a Business plan. And you call that a Scam? Shame!

quote author=favex post=47930805]It's really surprising though that they are coming up with this their #2000 charges now just to obtain the form and who knows if there are more to come afterwards. Pls is there anyone here that has participated or knows someone that has participated in this program before to throw more light as regards their authenticity and other relevant things that people need to know. [/quote]
Re: IS AYEEN 2016 A GREAT SCAM? OR A MONEY MAKING EVENT? by hakwise(m): 7:36am On Jul 31, 2016
haaa...Nigerians Ayeen ad was self explanatory enough ..if u have any questions concerning the program is it not better to call the dedicated lines...attached below are some of the terms on ayeen 2016.,..Goodluck my fellow applicants..

Re: IS AYEEN 2016 A GREAT SCAM? OR A MONEY MAKING EVENT? by bencobenz(m): 2:24pm On Jul 31, 2016
Centrist:
Do you guys understand English at all? Hope you are aware that the J18 form is OPTIONAL. Quit the bad mouthingl

Are you one of them? The way you carry the matter for head pass be careful.

2 Likes

Re: IS AYEEN 2016 A GREAT SCAM? OR A MONEY MAKING EVENT? by eay(m): 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
bencobenz:

Are you one of them? The way you carry the matter for head pass be careful.

grin grin grin grin
I wonder ooo
Re: IS AYEEN 2016 A GREAT SCAM? OR A MONEY MAKING EVENT? by olagbaja11: 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2016
A LETTER TO AYEEN ORGANISERS
Dear AYEEN organisers , this reminds me of what Jack Ma - the founder of Alibaba said: "The worst people on earth to serve are the POOR PEOPLE"
1)Give them free, they will think it's a trap.

2)Tell them it's a small investment, they'll say you can't earn much.

3)Tell to come in BIG, they'll say I don't have money.

4)Tell them to try new things, they'll say no experience.

5)Tell them it's traditional business, they'll say it's too HARD to do.

6)Tell them it is a new business model, they'll say I don't do network marketing.

7)Tell them to run a shop, they'll say no freedom.

coolTell them to follow a 5-year business plan, they'll say it's too long, can't wait.

9)Ask them what can they do, they'll say ANYTHING.

10)They like to ask friends who are as hopeless as themselves to get their opinions.

11) They think more than a university professor and do less than a blind man. One major challenge POOR people have is lack of ACTION! They enjoy their comfort zone dwelling and swimming in their knowledge.

Anything beyond their reason can't work and it is fraudulent. so please Kindly ignore them. I am a living beneficiary of AYEEN , and i say GOD BLESS AYEEN
Re: IS AYEEN 2016 A GREAT SCAM? OR A MONEY MAKING EVENT? by olagbaja11: 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2016
Re: IS AYEEN 2016 A GREAT SCAM? OR A MONEY MAKING EVENT? by eay(m): 4:45pm On Jul 30

but you never wondered why people pay for beauty pageant auditions. i thinks you should just keep quiet and give well meaning Nigerians the chance to take part in what is worthwhile. it will soon done on you when you start watching the show on TV and winners begging to emerge. Anyway i wish those that have registered all the best and those of you still skeptical, well its up to you. All I know is that the program is as genuine as Buckingham palace.
Re: IS AYEEN 2016 A GREAT SCAM? OR A MONEY MAKING EVENT? by eay(m): 11:04pm On Aug 01, 2016
olagbaja11:
A LETTER TO AYEEN ORGANISERS
Dear AYEEN organisers , this reminds me of what Jack Ma - the founder of Alibaba said: "The worst people on earth to serve are the POOR PEOPLE"
1)Give them free, they will think it's a trap.

2)Tell them it's a small investment, they'll say you can't earn much.

3)Tell to come in BIG, they'll say I don't have money.

4)Tell them to try new things, they'll say no experience.

5)Tell them it's traditional business, they'll say it's too HARD to do.

6)Tell them it is a new business model, they'll say I don't do network marketing.

7)Tell them to run a shop, they'll say no freedom.

coolTell them to follow a 5-year business plan, they'll say it's too long, can't wait.

9)Ask them what can they do, they'll say ANYTHING.

10)They like to ask friends who are as hopeless as themselves to get their opinions.

11) They think more than a university professor and do less than a blind man. One major challenge POOR people have is lack of ACTION! They enjoy their comfort zone dwelling and swimming in their knowledge.

Anything beyond their reason can't work and it is fraudulent. so please Kindly ignore them. I am a living beneficiary of AYEEN , and i say GOD BLESS AYEEN

grin grin grin
Nice speech
Re: IS AYEEN 2016 A GREAT SCAM? OR A MONEY MAKING EVENT? by eay(m): 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2016
olagbaja11:
Re: IS AYEEN 2016 A GREAT SCAM? OR A MONEY MAKING EVENT? by eay(m): 4:45pm On Jul 30

but you never wondered why people pay for beauty pageant auditions. i thinks you should just keep quiet and give well meaning Nigerians the chance to take part in what is worthwhile. it will soon done on you when you start watching the show on TV and winners begging to emerge. Anyway i wish those that have registered all the best and those of you still skeptical, well its up to you. All I know is that the program is as genuine as Buckingham palace.

'winners begging to emerge' cool
Begging indeed
Re: IS AYEEN 2016 A GREAT SCAM? OR A MONEY MAKING EVENT? by dyydxx: 9:36am On Aug 02, 2016
I had the same feeling too, but maybe not a scam it does feel like a lottery though. How many people would they give the grants. I read there are loans too. The real question is how many people would benefit from all these. It just seems like a lottery
Re: IS AYEEN 2016 A GREAT SCAM? OR A MONEY MAKING EVENT? by otegah(m): 7:56am On Aug 03, 2016
I understand that not everybody can be analytical. For my friends who are not, I will help break down the following anomalies.

1.If the J18 form is so important, why didn't they put it on softcopy online like they did the registration form?

2. What is their staff strength to process thousands or millions of hardcopy forms?

3. Why haven't they given a breakdown down on the various stages of the pitching?

4. Why have they changed the south West venue twice without a proper traceable address?

5. Why has the payment deadline been extended after a threat mail was initially sent?

6.Why is the website ayeen2016? Will they register another site for 2017.....?

7.Why don't they have an office in nigeria?

9 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Mimi Logistics: Make Money Selling On Jumia & Konga From Anywhere in Nigeria / Sample Cooperative Society Constitution Needed / How To Make Money From Nnu Program

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.