Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Thousands Troop Out For The Lagos AYEEN 2016 Screening Exercise - Photos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Thousands Troop Out For The Lagos AYEEN 2016 Screening Exercise - Photos (17010 Views)

The Dirty Truth About Ayeen / Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes / IS AYEEN 2016 A GREAT SCAM? OR A MONEY MAKING EVENT? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thousands Troop Out For The Lagos AYEEN 2016 Screening Exercise - Photos by naijainfogalery: 4:48pm On Aug 16, 2016
The 2016 AYEEN screening was scheduled for Monday and Tuesday August 2016. The event witnessed thousands of Nigerian Youths from the south western region of Nigeria in attendance. People came all the way from Ogun, Oyo and other neighboring south western states.

For those that don’t know what AYEEN 2016 is all about; AYEEN stands for Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs Empowerment Nigeria it was conceived to effectively affect the business space and entrepreneurial minds of young Nigerians. The conception has led to the identification of viable business ideas, start-ups and existing businesses which have been generously aided with grants, business mentorship and coaching. In one sentence, they help SMEs and young entrepreneur with loans, grants, scholarships and mentoring.

The event witnessed a lot of glitches. Well we could pardon them because this is the maiden edition and there is room for improvement in the subsequent ones.

Prior to the screening, it was advertised that AYEEN 2016 registration will be free. Later a Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) J18 form was introduced to make the process easy, which didn’t go well with many Nigerian youths.

My Issue with the AYEEN 2016 program was the J18 form was not worth it, It could have been made available online to be downloaded and filled. The introduction of the J18 offline form made the process tedious and cumbersome. iF the form registration was online, It would have aided a smooth registration and screening process.

Here is the J18 Form

Back of the J18 Form

The screening that was schedule to end by 5pm didn’t end until almost 8pm.

Wishing those that registered and have been screened good luck and success.

cc lalasticlala

http://www.naijanani.com/thousands-of-youths-troop-out-for-ayeen-2016-screening-exercise/
Re: Thousands Troop Out For The Lagos AYEEN 2016 Screening Exercise - Photos by naijainfogalery: 4:49pm On Aug 16, 2016
They claimed they werent expecting such crowd, but they should have known anything about Lagos is usually overcrowded. More photos here here
http://www.naijanani.com/thousands-of-youths-troop-out-for-ayeen-2016-screening-exercise/

1 Like

Re: Thousands Troop Out For The Lagos AYEEN 2016 Screening Exercise - Photos by OfficialAwol(m): 4:56pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hunger drove them there. Some will be like........make we kuku know whether the #5000 wet they promise go drop from here make person see food chop.

Bet me 75% of those taking grants from this body will spend it something else other than what they got the money for.
Re: Thousands Troop Out For The Lagos AYEEN 2016 Screening Exercise - Photos by veekid(m): 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
Sighs
Re: Thousands Troop Out For The Lagos AYEEN 2016 Screening Exercise - Photos by henrydadon(m): 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
I hope this actually provides job and not scam Nigerian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Troop Out For The Lagos AYEEN 2016 Screening Exercise - Photos by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 16, 2016
We are getting many things wrong in this country.

Which job are they creating without agriculture, mining and manufacturing ?

On the average a Nigerian civil servant is 50% under employed but collects 100% salary. Low productivity is the problem..

11 Likes

Re: Thousands Troop Out For The Lagos AYEEN 2016 Screening Exercise - Photos by Dsholla: 7:15pm On Aug 16, 2016
I hope they all benefit from this exercise
Re: Thousands Troop Out For The Lagos AYEEN 2016 Screening Exercise - Photos by ngoben(f): 7:23pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nice programme...poor arrangement
Re: Thousands Troop Out For The Lagos AYEEN 2016 Screening Exercise - Photos by olamilekan360(m): 7:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
Gosh... How did I miss this
Re: Thousands Troop Out For The Lagos AYEEN 2016 Screening Exercise - Photos by hamzia(m): 7:25pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hmmm
Re: Thousands Troop Out For The Lagos AYEEN 2016 Screening Exercise - Photos by youngsahito(m): 7:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
I wish I was there.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Troop Out For The Lagos AYEEN 2016 Screening Exercise - Photos by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Thousands Troop Out For The Lagos AYEEN 2016 Screening Exercise - Photos by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
i applied for this ayeen program which was advertised to be free initially, then later, they sent a mail to my email instigating that we pay a fee of #2000 for a form named j18.nd they sent their bank account of different bank to my email address.

but,wat made me not to pay the #2000 for the j18 form was their desperation.

dis pple flooded my mail box with bank accounts for me to pay d #2000, then i had to rethink nd watch how dis years program goes, nd if it's fair enough, i'd apply for it next year

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thousands Troop Out For The Lagos AYEEN 2016 Screening Exercise - Photos by mustymatic(m): 7:28pm On Aug 16, 2016
They've been sending me message to pay for the fee
Me wey dey look for money grin

Me tink sey na free embarassed

7 Likes

Re: Thousands Troop Out For The Lagos AYEEN 2016 Screening Exercise - Photos by TeejayMaya(m): 7:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
Poorly organized and crowded when they could have made everything online while shortlisted ones only come physically for interview... They wanted and invited the whole crowd for show off

4 Likes

Re: Thousands Troop Out For The Lagos AYEEN 2016 Screening Exercise - Photos by Brizzy404: 7:36pm On Aug 16, 2016
I lost interest.... The organizers were hustling with the program.... Best of luck to those that went

1 Like

Re: Thousands Troop Out For The Lagos AYEEN 2016 Screening Exercise - Photos by iamyet: 7:37pm On Aug 16, 2016
Thousands....but I see only about 100 with enough empty seats.

1 Like

Re: Thousands Troop Out For The Lagos AYEEN 2016 Screening Exercise - Photos by Valmesk(m): 7:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
What are the criteria for getting the grant after paying the 2000 naira for the J18 form.Initially they said that registration was free but were collecting 2000 naira for the J18 form,multiply 2000 by atleast 10000 participants nationwide.I wish the lucky ones goodluck.
Re: Thousands Troop Out For The Lagos AYEEN 2016 Screening Exercise - Photos by miknielz: 7:40pm On Aug 16, 2016
nairaland and stupid news are like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Troop Out For The Lagos AYEEN 2016 Screening Exercise - Photos by Jediel1(m): 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2016
I chill for ouse joor cool cool
Re: Thousands Troop Out For The Lagos AYEEN 2016 Screening Exercise - Photos by casttlebarbz(m): 7:54pm On Aug 16, 2016

1 Like

Re: Thousands Troop Out For The Lagos AYEEN 2016 Screening Exercise - Photos by Liftme(f): 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
mystic70563:
i applied for this ayeen program which was advertised to be free initially, then later, they sent a mail to my email instigating that we pay a fee of #2000 for a form named j18.nd they sent their bank account of different bank to my email address.

dis pple flooded my mail box with bank accounts for me to pay d #2000, then i had to rethink nd watch how dis years program goes, nd if it's fair enough, i'd apply for it next year
Exactly, same reason I didn't bother proceeding....

1 Like

Re: Thousands Troop Out For The Lagos AYEEN 2016 Screening Exercise - Photos by delishpot: 8:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
Smart Nigerians scavenging the misery of others. They would not tell you about the form because the whole idea was to collect the little you guys had. If they had stated that you had to pay, then many people wouldnt. But o, why do you guys not smell wayo when someone who says they want to help you start asking for the little you have left.

2 Likes

Re: Thousands Troop Out For The Lagos AYEEN 2016 Screening Exercise - Photos by HealthCoach1: 9:11pm On Aug 16, 2016
Are you tired of excess weight in your body most especially around your tummy?
Losing weight is an issue that is becoming so hard to achieve for majority of people. A lot of people really wish to reduce and control their weight, but has not been easy to do. There is a natural supplement called Clean 9 that can help you reduce your weight within a period of days. This has been tested locally and internationally by standard nutrition agencies including our Nigerian NAFDAC to be of good quality and with no side effects.
Yes, under a period of some days, you can reduce your weight to the level of your choice with ease without any side effect.
You can reduce between 5-10kg of weight within 9 days, we can also help you reduce between 20-30kg within a period of 30 days.
Nature makes it standout
A lot of testimonies of positive results are coming in on daily basis from people that have been managed by this product.
We offer free home delivery service.
Payment on delivery available nationwide.

To place your order or to learn more:
Call/SMS: 08065035401
E-mail: ooluwaseunayodele@gmail.com
Re: Thousands Troop Out For The Lagos AYEEN 2016 Screening Exercise - Photos by Emeka71(m): 9:24pm On Aug 16, 2016
I see.
Re: Thousands Troop Out For The Lagos AYEEN 2016 Screening Exercise - Photos by ifeelgood: 9:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
Nigerian youths and free things is like father Christmas and longthroat

Re: Thousands Troop Out For The Lagos AYEEN 2016 Screening Exercise - Photos by Emeka71(m): 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2016
naijainfogalery:
The 2016 AYEEN screening was scheduled for Monday and Tuesday August 2016. The event witnessed thousands of Nigerian Youths from the south western region of Nigeria in attendance. People came all the way from Ogun, Oyo and other neighboring south western states.

For those that don’t know what AYEEN 2016 is all about; AYEEN stands for Africa’s Young Entrepreneurs Empowerment Nigeria it was conceived to effectively affect the business space and entrepreneurial minds of young Nigerians. The conception has led to the identification of viable business ideas, start-ups and existing businesses which have been generously aided with grants, business mentorship and coaching. In one sentence, they help SMEs and young entrepreneur with loans, grants, scholarships and mentoring.

The event witnessed a lot of glitches. Well we could pardon them because this is the maiden edition and there is room for improvement in the subsequent ones.

Prior to the screening, it was advertised that AYEEN 2016 registration will be free. Later a Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) J18 form was introduced to make the process easy, which didn’t go well with many Nigerian youths.

My Issue with the AYEEN 2016 program was the J18 form was not worth it, It could have been made available online to be downloaded and filled. The introduction of the J18 offline form made the process tedious and cumbersome. iF the form registration was online, It would have aided a smooth registration and screening process.

Here is the J18 Form

Back of the J18 Form

The screening that was schedule to end by 5pm didn’t end until almost 8pm.

Wishing those that registered and have been screened good luck and success.

cc lalasticlala

Where is the venue?
Re: Thousands Troop Out For The Lagos AYEEN 2016 Screening Exercise - Photos by Slymonster(m): 10:26pm On Aug 16, 2016
I lost interest when my email was flooded with me registering and paying 2k when they said it was free.The sh1t was so annoying that they keep changing date giving story when it was so obvious the money they are looking for nva click well...mstcheew
Re: Thousands Troop Out For The Lagos AYEEN 2016 Screening Exercise - Photos by CyreB: 10:27pm On Aug 16, 2016
mystic70563:

But you were given an option of choice, to either come with your business plan to the screening venue without paying a dime to anyone/account or in the absence of that, you should pay the #2,000 into their bank account to get the J18form.
Re: Thousands Troop Out For The Lagos AYEEN 2016 Screening Exercise - Photos by mickool(m): 11:53pm On Aug 16, 2016
The J18 form should have be sent to the applicants on line as the effective and easy way to reduced this stress.Asaba zone was not crowded, it was well organised,fast and smooth. Waiting for the panel of judges for the next stage of the program. Just hope this is not a scam sha. Succes AYEEN
Re: Thousands Troop Out For The Lagos AYEEN 2016 Screening Exercise - Photos by lanre316: 4:05am On Aug 17, 2016
What Nigeria needs is for entrepreneurs to start their own business and one the profitable business you can start right from your backyard is catfish farming.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Buy Things From The US. And Get It Here In Nigeria!! / Converting Dubai Currency To Naira / Naira Now N225 In Paralllel Market On Friday 25th June 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.