Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,199 members, 7,853,082 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:55 AM

So Powerful On Me - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / So Powerful On Me (440 Views)

Powerful Copywriting Techniques To Maximize Your Conversion Rate / Newly Updated Self Esteem Improvement Techniques:5 Powerful Tips / Time, The Major Difference - A Powerful Poem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Powerful On Me by RealIgboboy: 4:59am On Jul 27, 2016
MY STORY MY LIFE

Many years ago while I was growing up, there is this thing that had dwelled and remained irresistible and incurable in me. Many have given it all kind of printable names, but the fact remains that the spirit has taken and occupied whole of me. A day without manifestation of it is like a day without food.

Only handful of my close friends know about this thing, often times they make remarks that it is speaking volumes in me. Though deep inside of me there is no context, it is true, but is dying I cried out.

My doctor says it is incurable. Now, to several pastors and priests, they said it ain't a spiritual thing. What! I cried, it is haunting and driving me crazy. They have suggested that I should nurture and develop it that I have a future in it. But what is the name of this thing, they all called it writing talent.

Now, you have known it, let me have you say. I hope I have thrilled and saved you the suspense. Also your constructive criticism, suggestion and advice are all welcome. Drop your say now. Thank you and remains blessed

(1) (Reply)

The Blind Boy Story / Dear Nigeria... / Education Doesn't Guarantee Success (my Review)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.