Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:17 PM

Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured (48546 Views)

Soldier And A Policeman Fight In Ijora, Lagos - Pictures / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) / Boy Shot By His Gang Members At Ijora Badia, Lagos (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured by cochexky: 9:27am On Jul 28, 2016
igbos are developing yoruba land while Hausas are killing yorubas. oya nde ara which one una like?
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured by ilovetheline: 11:17am On Jul 28, 2016
Emilokoiyawon:

who will avenge dis slaves:
everyone says Germans are bad. they never bragged of genocide
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured by ceaser: 4:10am On Jul 30, 2016
ilovetheline:
Wait for it. it's coming. I do not forgive. I never forget. I recommend : turn over obasanjo, Buhari, gowon and his family, danjuma, adekunle's first and second children to Biafra. but people Are sometimes irrational on second thought

What are you saying? Are you this poisoned that you will refrain to seek out the truth and enlightenment?

Howbeit, you will enlighten me then; especially on the many "transgressions" of Adékúnlé that he deserves so much disdain from you, even down to his first and second offspring.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured by ceaser: 4:18am On Jul 30, 2016
UGONNAM:

Did you actually did summary in school?
Please learn how to always make your points clear with few sentences.

That's noted. Thanks.

But for your sake, a little more majoring on details rather than summaries, scanning or skimming during your heydays and even presently, in language acquisition and expression may have helped you cut down on needless errors.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Ijora Badia, Lagos: 3 Killed, Customs Officer Injured by edimolu2: 2:20pm On Aug 08, 2018
Fearlez:
he's now deliberately misspelling my name to bypass my radar

I just mentioned you, please do wânk on itcheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Food Seller Caught With Charms Meant To Gain More Customers (pics/video) / "I Thought Policeman Who Shot Me Was Joking When He Cocked His Gun" - Victim / Dead Body Of Father John Adeyi Found In Benue Community (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.