Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,306 members, 7,839,486 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi (34992 Views)

₦100 Cries Out To Nigerians To Get A Wallet. / Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner / Petrol Tanker Leaks Fuel At Oshodi - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by Punck4real(f): 5:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
Thank God for people like you. I was robbed at ikeja along on the 28 of may. All my Atm cards and Id card I couldn't get. Now I don't have a valid id card again. I always pray one day someone should call me because my complimentary card is in it.
Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by chiwetel(f): 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
gentleaccess:
I see praise seeking.....what happen to the telephone number on the drivers licence card or the voters carde...you have more than enough information in that wallet to track it owner yet you took to social media, for what? now you probably doing more harm than good by exposing is atm card number. you have got your praises now try track ham
Are u for real,so you made sure you find something to criticise in this great feat.At least acknowledge the goodness in it,you can't be that sad na.cheerscheesy

2 Likes

Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by realsolver: 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
the guy has collected his wallet from me this morning. thank you all and OP.

there is no phone number in d driver's license because it's an old expired one.

as for the atm digits it was an oversight but it can't be retracted because it already had more than 2000 shares on facebook wall when I posted it in less than 24 hours.

#together we can make #Nigeria great again.

thank you all

4 Likes

Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by Maabone: 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
Am sure contact address will be available on the driving licence despite it looks expired. Also ATM cards will be helpful in contacting the owner if this post didn't reach him. Or finally you may just have to walk into the banks where one of the cards found is issued.
Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by deiikonac(m): 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
realsolver:
the guy has collected his wallet from me this morning. thank you all and OP.

there is no phone number in d driver's license because it's an old expired one.

as for the atm digits it was an oversight but it can't be retracted because it already had more than 2000 shares on facebook wall when I posted it in less than 24 hours.

#together we can make #Nigeria great again.

thank you all
GOD BLESS YOU
Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by haryomikun(m): 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ator008:
waitn concern ambode with a God fearing man wey see wallet return am cus him get conscience... Nigerians self! d weather don dey affect some ppl brain. as for d Op God bless u, ur breakthrough no go get full stop. there's is hope for this country
If you take a chill pill, you'll realise I was only joking. A person using his brains wouldn't have needed to say something about my brain undecided

1 Like

Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by aeronot(m): 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
Since his I'd cards have addresses & u want to do d right thing u would just have gone there? Instead of splashing d guyz name & pix on Nairaland. However good intentions will still be applauded by me.
Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by mu2sa2: 6:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
Maabone:
Am sure contact address will be available on the driving licence despite it looks expired. Also ATM cards will be helpful in contacting the owner if this post didn't reach him. Or finally you may just have to walk into the banks where one of the cards found is issued.
It is easier and faster to post the information on nl, if you ask me. He probably stayed in the comfort of his home/office to post this rather than going through the hassle of looking for the owner's bank and perhaps being subjected to grilling.
Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by Emeka71(m): 10:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
Vanillaskin:
Why display the full digits of the ATM angry
This is not fair I know you trying to help but it's advised that not all the numbers should be displayed undecided
scammers are everywhere
Even if a scammer has the complete ATM numbers; there is nothing such a person can do without the PIN.

1 Like

Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by oluwasegun007(m): 11:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
in OSHODI

shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by EkeneElectrons(m): 11:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
good
Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by EkeneElectrons(m): 11:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
good
Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by EkeneElectrons(m): 11:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
good
Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by EkeneElectrons(m): 11:48pm On Jul 27, 2016
[size=18pt]good[/size]
Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:44am On Jul 28, 2016
check his name on facebook or visit his bank to contact his phone number na....u just wan creat awareness for common sense?how person for Ghana wan take know am?
Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by Burgerlomo: 5:10am On Jul 28, 2016
Yassar2688:
Pls if you know OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA kindly inform him to call 08129917908 to retrieve his lost wallet in Oshodi this morning 26/07/2016. All the content are intact including the money. PLS SHARE

Thank you so much, but please try to remove this picture because of all his information that's visible, or try to block them if possible. Thank you once again for your kindness.
Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by Maabone: 7:16am On Jul 28, 2016
mu2sa2:
It is easier and faster to post the information on nl, if you ask me. He probably stayed in the comfort of his home/office to post this rather than going through the hassle of looking for the owner's bank and perhaps being subjected to grilling.

Contacting any of his banks was a LAST OPTION I clearly indicated. By the way am happy as it safe with the owner.
Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by realsolver: 7:48am On Jul 28, 2016
Naija are so funny and atimes...

I checked the guy's name on facebook it wasn't there though he told me the name he used to register his facebook account which is totally different from his name on the driver's license and voters card.

As for the pin it's very difficult for scammer to use it without having the guy's Pin or phone number.

As at when I spoke with d guy yesterday he said a message was sent to him confirming if he wants to purchase something online.

WHAT I DID IS NOT SPECIAL TO ME. I FOUND A VAALUABLES OF A FELLOW HUMAN BEING AND I RETURN IT IS AINT SPECIAL because I HAVE LEARNT FAR GREAT LESSONS OF SUCH IN THE COMPANIONS OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PEACE BE UPON HIM)

So if u feel it's for publicity stunt NO, it's not at all.

#together we can make Nigeria great again.
Re: OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA's Lost Wallet Found In Oshodi by Pranxta(m): 7:43am On Jul 29, 2016
Yassar2688:
Pls if you know OJUGBO GODSTIME OMONEKA kindly inform him to call 08129917908 to retrieve his lost wallet in Oshodi this morning 26/07/2016. All the content are intact including the money. PLS SHARE

Op have you tried searching for him on facebook or any other social media?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

MD/CEO Of Trendy Beauty Outlet Was Attacked By "Evil Snake" (Picture) / Two Electrocuted Trying To Save Others (Pictured) / Woman Claims She Is Pretty To Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.