Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

Do You Know That There Is Big And Consistent Money In Haulage - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Know That There Is Big And Consistent Money In Haulage (1743 Views)

Man On His Kneels To Beg Rich Man In Car For Money In Lagos / This Is What Someone Begging For Money In The Church Through Whatsapp got (pix) / Do you know that Your Shoe Size Can Determine Your Age?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know That There Is Big And Consistent Money In Haulage by tobiloba82: 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2009
Hello Nairalanders,

I have discovered that a lot of people are very much interested in haulage business but do not have the idea, knowlegde and expertise on the business.
Read this write-up and think about it.
THE MARKET
Haulage Services is interesting. The market is wide, hence demand for the services is always per second. As a result of the high rate of importation, the demand for the dispatch of containers boxes is high, thus, the haulage services id getting better day by day.
The list of users include: companies, individuals, agencies, amongst others.
As a business opportunity, anyone that is willing can invest with ease. For a start, you will acquire the following:
(a) Tractor: which is the head, the truck itself
(b)Fourteen tires
(c) Body of the truck: The flat layer where the container boxes will sit on.
However, haulage services is a good enterprise. Good management is necessary to ensure its survival and profitability

THE INCOME
The rate of return on your investment is high because the patronage is always there. The haulage services is 6days a week, 30 days in a month and 365 days in a year.
The rate of income is also based on the turn-around time of the truck. Because of the constraints such as traffic congestion on the road, mechanical faults, etc, one could experience a little hiccups. But with proper management, the haulage services is a high yielding investment enterprise.
Analysis of income are as follows:
The port management services expects a trucker to go at least two trips of dispatching containers to allocated bonded terminals outside the ports.
For a trip, the trucker is been paid N15000-N16000. The running of the trip has a cost of N6500. Therefore the projected profit per trip is N9,500.

In mathematical form
N9500 per trip( two trips per day is required)
N9500x2 trips = 19000
19000x 6 days =114000
144000x4 weeks =N456000
This is a monthly income for your investment. I want to assure you that this income is realistic. As long as you have the right hands to do the job, you are in for a good ROI(return on investment) over the years, as a lot of people have continue to invest in this business over the years.

This write-up sounds beautiful and sweet and interesting. Hey i tell you every business has its weakness, problems and limitations.
1. The major problem of this great business is the Drivers
2.Your Manager.
3.You are in a rush to make money and got a bad truck. This is what your manager and driver like. They will capitalize on this deficiency and make money for themselves.

1.THE ANTIDOTE: IF YOU CAN GET A GOOD TRUCK WITH GOOD ENGINE. YOU HAVE 98% EDGE OVER YOUR DRIVER AND MANAGER. WHAT WILL THEY TELL. WHAT HAPPEN.
2. TRACKER:IF YOU PUT TRACKERS IN YOUR TRUCK, FINISH. i WILL TEACH YOU HOW THAT IS BEEN DONE. THE MOMENT YOU DRIVER PUT ON THE IGNITION FOR THAT DAY, YOU WILL GET ALL HIS MOVEMENT THRU TEXT MESSAGES FROM MTN.

For more enquires: Call 08185208688 or mail me haulagemover@gmail.com
To your Success.
Re: Do You Know That There Is Big And Consistent Money In Haulage by montana1: 6:34am On Oct 19, 2009
Thank you i was looking into this business but i am getting scared Please tell me how much can i get a truck, What kind of truck do i purchase, where do i put my truck lagos or river state. what do i transpot sand stones, fuel or container. I am waiting for you.
Re: Do You Know That There Is Big And Consistent Money In Haulage by Forumania: 1:11pm On Nov 18, 2009
hello Montana,

What a good and lucrative business you want to venture into, either stone/sand or goods haulage, they are all good both in Lagos and PH but depends on how good and trustworthy your manager is.

If you care to talk to me, call my number 08037207231 or 07026446990. I have a registered haulage company based in Lagos.

Enjoy your SUCCESS!
Re: Do You Know That There Is Big And Consistent Money In Haulage by LeoT1: 4:44pm On Nov 18, 2009
who knows tobilola in this forum?
Re: Do You Know That There Is Big And Consistent Money In Haulage by jajaopobo(m): 11:50am On Jan 18, 2010
For anybody looking for high quality and reliable trailer heads direct from Europe, please go to http://www.rydertrucks.biz . They have very good trucks for very good price, the trailer heads have already been imported and are in Lagos. For example, I bought a very neat DAF 85CF 430hp from them for less than 3million, and it was not right-hand drive! I recommend them for anyone looking to buy a trailer head soon.
Re: Do You Know That There Is Big And Consistent Money In Haulage by rasmur5: 12:43pm On Jan 19, 2010
Poster

I'm curious about the cost of trucking one container to Lagos island, or are the figures you quoted above (16-20k) outside the ports already?

(1) (Reply)

Moderators Please This Offensive Picture Needs To Be Taken Off Nairaland. / Nigerian Youths Doing Well Abroad (proudly Nigrian) / See It And You Must Laugh- What Is Your View?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.