Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,721 members, 7,813,376 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:29 AM

Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) (24387 Views)

Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos / Anna Banner And Daughter In Bedroom Selfies / Olajumoke Orisagunna Puts Her Flawless Face On Display (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by bobo65(m): 12:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
Babycherry:

DAMN THANKS

Keke swag grin
Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by Dongreat(m): 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
beGOOD4aba:

And to u, Anna Banner is not beautiful without make up. Eastern women and beauty is like bread and butter

Great, if you have her pic without makeup, I will gladly be grateful and judge wisely if she is still cute but to me, a woman with heavy makeup is not cute. I love natural women as I see em as confident fellas with love for their own skin and with high self esteem.
Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by Babycherry(f): 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
bobo65:

Keke swag grin

Lolzzzzzzz
Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
cheesy cheesy
Babycherry:

DAMN THANKS
Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by iceberylin(m): 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
THIS GIRL HAS NEVER LOOKED BEAUTIFUL TO ME LA
Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
Babycherry:
Mehn........now am so convinced 'Beautiful' doesn't keep a man

Imagine those lips and eyes, he still walked away

I just wonder what the hell he's looking for!!!!

He simply want to be free to sample other ladies... undecided
Than to be tied grin to one
Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by onyeka77: 12:52pm On Jul 27, 2016
something wey our guy flavour don scatter finish...no more ingredients there...so why showing me emty beer bottle....flavor nwa nna I di egwu...I hail you oo
Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by cruz419(m): 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
Kilode,, babe u fine oo,, but i wounder y some clelebraties just chose to be having babe mama,, y cant flavour just marry her!!!!
Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by stephliet(f): 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
nice though
Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by stephliet(f): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
Dongreat:
undecidedWhat's beautiful here. If your definition of beautiful is heavy makeup, Photoshopped pic, and a good camera editing software, then your case will be like that lady suffering from bad acne but got transformed suddenly. Moreover Babe I can take your beauty away with a wet wipe. Until I start to see natural makeup free pics of celebrity, then I will start to see em looking flawless.

Same things we keep seeing in front page for the past 11 years. Davido dogs, tonto dike underwear, partoranking fake dollars; nairaland has been turned to nothing but a mere aproko forum undecided

wots heavy about her make up? wen u see a heavy make up seriously d difference is very obvious that even d blind will know
Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by nevana: 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
I still don't understand how anyone would say this Anna banner chick is/was more beautiful than the love of my life, Susan
Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by dadaijboy: 2:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
She looks good
Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by mikron(m): 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
my bayelsa sister, nothing do u
Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by graphiti: 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
Dongreat:
undecidedWhat's beautiful here. If your definition of beautiful is heavy makeup, Photoshopped pic, and a good camera editing software, then your case will be like that lady suffering from bad acne but got transformed suddenly. Moreover Babe I can take your beauty away with a wet wipe. Until I start to see natural makeup free pics of celebrity, then I will start to see em looking flawless.

Same things we keep seeing in front page for the past 11 years. Davido dogs, tonto dike underwear, partoranking fake dollars; nairaland has been turned to nothing but a mere aproko forum undecided

beGOOD4aba:

And to u, Anna Banner is not beautiful without make up. Eastern women and beauty is like bread and butter

Shuo!

Brotherly juss had 2 bring in tribe!

So northern/western/southern women are like kuli-kuli and groundnut ko?

SMH!

Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by seunfape(m): 3:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
Thukzee01:
Damn this girl fyn
I blv she has pride that is flavour turned her to single mother.baby mama for life.
Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by Thukzee01(m): 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2016
seunfape:
I blv she has pride that is flavour turned her to single mother.baby mama for life.
if u say so
Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by veekid(m): 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
Babycherry:
Mehn........now am so convinced 'Beautiful' doesn't keep a man

Imagine those lips and eyes, he still walked away

I just wonder what the hell he's looking for!!!!

He's looking for what I'm looking for
Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by Babycherry(f): 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
veekid:

Am that is
Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by Babycherry(f): 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
veekid:

And that is
Re: Anna Banner And Her Flawless Features In New Makeup Shots (photos) by abuaudu(m): 11:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
Stunning.. .

(1) (2) (Reply)

12 Celebrities You Didn't Know Are Transgendered. / Angela Okorie Talks About Kemi Olunloyo's "Criminal Records" / Piers Morgan Tweets In Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.