Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,372 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

How Do You Say Goodbye - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Say Goodbye (724 Views)

Lady Breaks Up With Her Cheating Boyfriend By Giving Him 'Goodbye Sex' / I Wasn't Intrested In Her Until She Said Goodbye / Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Say Goodbye by holluphemydavid(m): 8:52am On Jul 27, 2016
you do not feel love for this person anymore and you want to move on. the relationship have run its cause and you've probably found another... how do you break off the relationship? do you let things fizzle out or call a one on one?
Re: How Do You Say Goodbye by anochuko01(m): 8:53am On Jul 27, 2016
I can't teach you how to break a heart... I'm sorry undecided
maybe poster below me has got an idea.
Re: How Do You Say Goodbye by holluphemydavid(m): 8:54am On Jul 27, 2016
D poster above me seem to av a magic finger B4 he first me to comments, as a matter of fact am d original poster and still with Dat u first me to comments lol
Re: How Do You Say Goodbye by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 27, 2016
grin

Breaking up is hard to do but this is the most effective I think..
Re: How Do You Say Goodbye by Essence6055: 8:59am On Jul 27, 2016
Call her.... take her out... before you do tell her its the last time... so that her mind would be a little prepared...

then after dinner you tell her... ( if you do it well.. you will get goodbye sex from her)
Re: How Do You Say Goodbye by kiddoiLL(m): 9:09am On Jul 27, 2016
Essence6055:
Call her.... take her out... before you do tell her its the last time... so that her mind would be a little prepared...

then after dinner you tell her... ( if you do it well.. you will get goodbye sex from her)
wtf!! really? what kinda man does that if not a boy? call her,take her out n tell her its fr d last time? so she ain't got feelings? she's supposed to just feel happy cus he took her out then will break her heart?? takin her out is pointless, it just shows u never cared bout her feelings n she was just a TROPHY to u, now you just wanna drop it.. OP, call her,sit with her n talk things out, let her know u dnt feel d vibe of d relationship anymore,not just cut her off, she deserves an explanation, n let her knw u've been trying to keep up but u cant hold on..telling her straight n in an honest way is better than giving her a rollercoaster ride of feelings from joy to sadness. who knows? u might both break up n still be friends
Re: How Do You Say Goodbye by halfricanadian(f): 9:09am On Jul 27, 2016
undecided undecided just focus on ur new babe she will get d message
Re: How Do You Say Goodbye by Sexxkillz: 9:14am On Jul 27, 2016
Allow it fizzle out. . . She'll find her way out of the relationship. She might even think she's dumping you, not know it was your plan all along.
Re: How Do You Say Goodbye by DY20: 9:35am On Jul 27, 2016
Show her more love than you used to. Give her more attention. Then inform her that you want to tell her something, (make sure it sounds like a bad news).. But don't tell her yet, postpone it till about a week and a half.

Don't stop showing her love but make your face look sad almost all the time.

She will be curious, and she will ask you what's the matter. Reply her with "I will tell you tomorrow.."

When tomorrow comes, start with "You know I'd always want to tell you something..." Then drop the bomb.

Adjust the story so that you won't appear like a bad person.

After the break-up, make sure you still keep in touch with her. Be a good friend (not a good ex-lover)

Everything will be fine after that, she won't see you as someone she has a bad experience with. In stead, as a good man, but the relationship wouldn't work due to nature.

I do not guarantee you success but if you master the act of perfect hypocrisy, even if situation changes, you can direct it to your favour. Best of luck.
Re: How Do You Say Goodbye by mizzbouqui(f): 9:39am On Jul 27, 2016
Just tell her how you feel about the relationship so you won't be wasting her time, tell her you can still be best of friends and she can come to you for any other thing, that you just want both of you to be happy. With time she will get over it gradually
Re: How Do You Say Goodbye by sainttwist1(m): 9:58am On Jul 27, 2016
lmaooo....sing for her/him like "goodbye my lover, goodbye my friend you have been the 1, you have been the 1 for me *finish it*
Re: How Do You Say Goodbye by Essence6055: 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
kiddoiLL:
wtf!! really? what kinda man does that if not a boy? call her,take her out n tell her its fr d last time? so she ain't got feelings? she's supposed to just feel happy cus he took her out then will break her heart?? takin her out is pointless, it just shows u never cared bout her feelings n she was just a TROPHY to u, now you just wanna drop it.. OP, call her,sit with her n talk things out, let her know u dnt feel d vibe of d relationship anymore,not just cut her off, she deserves an explanation, n let her knw u've been trying to keep up but u cant hold on..telling her straight n in an honest way is better than giving her a rollercoaster ride of feelings from joy to sadness. who knows? u might both break up n still be friends

what kind of man... interesting.... Taking her out to a cool place shows you still have good intentions towards her.... after you guys break up you can still enjoy the night as friends...

It depends on the emotional rapport you both have.... kiddoiLL i advise you not to try it because it seems the kind of relationship you have with girls lack one thing

Communication
Re: How Do You Say Goodbye by kiddoiLL(m): 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
Essence6055:

what kind of man... interesting.... Taking her out to a cool place shows you still have good intentions towards her.... after you guys break up you can still enjoy the night as friends...

It depends on the emotional rapport you both have.... kiddoiLL i advise you not to try it because it seems the kind of relationship you have with girls lack one thing

Communication
what are you even saying? taking her out shows good intentions? you wanna hurt her by ending stuffs and you think taking her out will soothe the damage you'll cause upon her?
Re: How Do You Say Goodbye by Essence6055: 2:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
kiddoiLL:
what are you even saying? taking her out shows good intentions? you wanna hurt her by ending stuffs and you think taking her out will soothe the damage you'll cause upon her?

if you care about her feelings... then you kiddoLL wouldn't be breaking up with her... you would want her to be the one to end it all as you will fight to make sure it works... So stop talking like a 19 year old boy and talk like a man
Re: How Do You Say Goodbye by kiddoiLL(m): 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
Essence6055:

if you care about her feelings... then you kiddoLL wouldn't be breaking up with her... you would want her to be the one to end it all as you will fight to make sure it works... So stop talking like a 19 year old boy and talk like a man
different strokes for different folks...you're entitled to ur opinions
Re: How Do You Say Goodbye by Essence6055: 9:14am On Jul 28, 2016
kiddoiLL:
different strokes for different folks...you're entitled to ur opinions

Thank you
Re: How Do You Say Goodbye by hollah123: 9:25am On Jul 28, 2016
just reduce d love,care,attention n d call with time she will get d msg.fr dose saying take her out n tell her u are heartless.wat if on her way home she fell off bike cos d shock mite b too much to bear.u don kill person b dat oooo

(1) (Reply)

Password Emerges Futminna New SUG President For 2016/2017 Session / I Mistakenly Added Weed Instead Of Thyme / Ladies, New Vibrating Alarm Promises To Wake You Up With An Orgasm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.