Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

What's D Wosrt Thing Ur Partner Ever Called Or Responded With To U. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's D Wosrt Thing Ur Partner Ever Called Or Responded With To U. (1441 Views)

What's The Craziest Thing Ur Mom Every Did / Savage! Nigerian Married Woman Responded To A Single Women Alter Call In Revenge / What's D Worst Punishment U Received Frm Ur Parents During Ur Childhood? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's D Wosrt Thing Ur Partner Ever Called Or Responded With To U. by mrcraig: 10:18am On Jul 27, 2016
Hello guys,
Disagreement is a part of relationships and yes sometimes,it makes d union stronger. Av had and still having my fair share and I believe Lotta people too are having or had theirs.
My question is, what is the worst thing ur partner has called u before while u guys had dat moment of disagreement?

For me,I don't keep memories of quarrels, but what brought ds up was a recent disagreement we had 2 days ago and she said to me 'oko naa da' in yoruba,wch means 'wey the husband'. We actually had a heated argument and I mistakenly threatened separation. I guess I caused it! But e pain me coz I have actually been a gud husband and father.
So,house,whats d worst thing ur partner ever said to u during a disagreement and how did u react?
Re: What's D Wosrt Thing Ur Partner Ever Called Or Responded With To U. by byvan03: 10:33am On Jul 27, 2016
grin grin sorry OP, nah you go threaten with separation. I think women are better at leaving lingering pain with their words.

4 Likes

Re: What's D Wosrt Thing Ur Partner Ever Called Or Responded With To U. by mrcraig: 10:36am On Jul 27, 2016
byvan03:
grin grin sorry OP, nah you go threaten with separation. I think women are better at leaving lingering pain with their words.
Toh!
Re: What's D Wosrt Thing Ur Partner Ever Called Or Responded With To U. by shaybebaby(f): 11:04am On Jul 27, 2016
Not really terrible but said in jest because it cracked me up.
Me: i love you
Him: Thank you.
Still get the giggles when I remember.

1 Like

Re: What's D Wosrt Thing Ur Partner Ever Called Or Responded With To U. by mrcraig: 11:11am On Jul 27, 2016
shaybebaby:
Not really terrible but said in jest because it cracked me up.
Me: i love you
Him: Thank you.
Still get the giggles when I remember.
grin Dats still nice!
Re: What's D Wosrt Thing Ur Partner Ever Called Or Responded With To U. by pweeryambre: 11:13am On Jul 27, 2016
He always wanted to call someone a "bit'ch" then he called me a bit'ch, and I called him a "Re'tard" and everywhere was quite.

1 Like

Re: What's D Wosrt Thing Ur Partner Ever Called Or Responded With To U. by shaybebaby(f): 11:13am On Jul 27, 2016
mrcraig:

grin Dats still nice!
Some people won't find it nice grin. We all know how the conversation should go.
Re: What's D Wosrt Thing Ur Partner Ever Called Or Responded With To U. by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 27, 2016
Op, I'm sure she said that out of hurt/anger...
Re: What's D Wosrt Thing Ur Partner Ever Called Or Responded With To U. by mrcraig: 11:16am On Jul 27, 2016
pweeryambre:
He always wanted to call someone a "bit'ch" then he called me a bit'ch, and I called him a "Re'tard" and everywhere was quite.
Lol.
Re: What's D Wosrt Thing Ur Partner Ever Called Or Responded With To U. by mrcraig: 11:17am On Jul 27, 2016
shaybebaby:

Some people won't find it nice grin. We all know how the conversation should go.
Yeah.
Re: What's D Wosrt Thing Ur Partner Ever Called Or Responded With To U. by mrcraig: 11:19am On Jul 27, 2016
mimzy:
Op, I'm sure she said that out of hurt/anger...
Yeah.....but e pain me. just getting over it! cry cheesy
Re: What's D Wosrt Thing Ur Partner Ever Called Or Responded With To U. by eyinjuege: 12:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
mrcraig:

Yeah.....but e pain me. just getting over it! cry cheesy

cheesy grin grin

You mistakenly asked for a separation, and she also mistakenly asked "wey the husband?".

All na mistake.

4 Likes

Re: What's D Wosrt Thing Ur Partner Ever Called Or Responded With To U. by Lizboh(f): 12:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
Re: What's D Wosrt Thing Ur Partner Ever Called Or Responded With To U. by mrcraig: 12:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
Lizboh:
When I brought a friend of mine home who need to crash with for a few weeks and one of my daughter caught them in bed, and ask my husband WHY, he said am the that brought rat home for the cat.
Choi! Dats gross o! But epic response! cheesy
But it's bad sha......sleeping with ur friend. the friend too no do well o!
Re: What's D Wosrt Thing Ur Partner Ever Called Or Responded With To U. by byvan03: 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
pweeryambre:

grin grin grin grin
Re: What's D Wosrt Thing Ur Partner Ever Called Or Responded With To U. by SlimBrawnie(f): 4:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
Him:Stupidt
Me:Don't call me that again
Him: I'm sorry
Me:its fine

While for a family I know,:
Wife: I thought I married an intelligent man.
Husband: (Gently picked up his jacket and went out to watch a match before the Ibira spirit in him tempts him to descend on her)
Wifesadstarted calling,crying and begging him to come back home and she was sorry)
Re: What's D Wosrt Thing Ur Partner Ever Called Or Responded With To U. by mrcraig: 8:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
SlimBrawnie:
Him:Stupidt
Me:Don't call me that again
Him: I'm sorry
Me:its fine

While for a family I know,:
Wife: I thought I married an intelligent man.
Husband: (Gently picked up his jacket and went out to watch a match before the Ibira spirit in him tempts him to descend on her)
Wifesadstarted calling,crying and begging him to come back home and she was sorry)
Lol. Nice one.

1 Like

Re: What's D Wosrt Thing Ur Partner Ever Called Or Responded With To U. by CivilzedTyger(m): 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
I said something in my language (Ebira) she asked me to translate and I lied, she said hmm Lai Muhammed cheesy and my first name is Muhammed
Re: What's D Wosrt Thing Ur Partner Ever Called Or Responded With To U. by mrcraig: 6:59am On Jul 29, 2016
CivilzedTyger:
I said something in my language (Ebira) she asked me to translate and I lied, she said hmm Lai Muhammed cheesy and my first name is Muhammed
cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Twitter User Narrates How They Beat A Woman's Abusive Husband at The Gym / Why Would A Child Do This? / 70k A Month - Living In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.