Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? (1602 Views)

I Met My Love Here, My Friend Needs To Meet Hers! / Hey Guys Who Wants To Be My Friend / My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by oribi(m): 6:36pm On Dec 06, 2006
grin hi,ol i am oribi by name want friends who re really sofisticated in n out,i f u think u r then hit me,
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by Oracle(m): 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2006
Itz great to have friends but if you think they have to be up to a certain standard before they can become your friends, then you may never have friends.
People have limitations and we're meant to accept them the way they are and possibly help them erase such limitations.

Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by naijacutee(f): 7:57pm On Dec 06, 2006
I'm sorry, I'm not cool enough! embarassed
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by eslynera(f): 3:47am On Dec 07, 2006
then u shouldn't of posted. tongue
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by mamaput(f): 8:54am On Dec 07, 2006
can someone please show me the way to the joke section from here.
I pressed jokes and got here.
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by kkutecolo(f): 9:51am On Dec 07, 2006
no way mama

@oribi, so u actually got standards of frndship, pretty cool.but sofisticated as in? ? ?
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by Radiant(f): 10:12am On Dec 07, 2006
lmao@ Mamaput. . . . U damn right grin

Oribi, how dumb d'u tend to be?
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by harvey(m): 10:25am On Dec 07, 2006
where are u from?what have u got?how much have u seein in ur life that makes u think having sophisticated friends is the best,u are just a kid.there is no harm in having decent friends no matter their fancial status.so man if u want to have friends,bible say u must show urself friendly.i think with this attitude of urs,u aint friendly.i think u are the type,when u have friends u are better than fianacially,you will want to belittle them and want the whole world to know u did this and dat for them.
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by mrpataki(m): 12:14pm On Dec 07, 2006
Having your own standards in friendship level is very good. You cant be a friend to all, but dont inflate yourself just too much or else you get to find out that you aint gonna make any at all.
Anyways i am not cool enough to be your friend. Your standards for a friendship is rubbish to me. My view,
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by Busta(f): 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2006
@ Topic

u are on ur own!
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by naijacutee(f): 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2006
mamaput:

can someone please show me the way to the joke section from here.
I pressed jokes and got here.
lmao grin If they sack me from work for this kind of lmao, mamaput it's you o!!!
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by kiki(f): 3:18pm On Dec 07, 2006
oh since u wants to give ur friend a certain standard well i got all of that i just don't think u are up to mines well lets see if u got wat i want

"u got money"
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by neelsel(f): 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2006
harvey:

where are u from?what have u got?how much have u seein in your life that makes u think having sophisticated friends is the best,u are just a kid.there is no harm in having decent friends no matter their fancial status.so man if u want to have friends,bible say u must show yourself friendly.i think with this attitude of urs,u aint friendly.i think u are the type,when u have friends u are better than fianacially,you will want to belittle them and want the whole world to know u did this and that for them.

You can say that again,
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by earthrealm(m): 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2006
i see, since u are very sophisticated, then why the f""k are u advertising, or rather hunting 4 friends online??

my bro, that aint the mark/sign, of a sophisticated being?,
am i righyt house?, try n be humble / nice /friendly////////stop being snooty n peeps wud be attracted to u!!!, like attracts like!!!,
which city are u at?, n if u got cash, i cud give u a couple of places u cud really meet nice rich upwardly mobile peeps, nuthin 2 it bro grin

cos am right!!! grin
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by Busta(f): 3:17pm On Dec 08, 2006
O U C H cheesy
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by Ameena(f): 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2006
Mr. Sophistication, I'm so sorry for u. U"ve a very,very long way to go.
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by eslynera(f): 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2006
@earthl, u are so mean, and crook and lipsrsealed
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by Sayoh: 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2006
Thumbs up to everyone who put him in his place! It shows we still have a number of real people in this world
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by earthrealm(m): 4:45pm On Dec 13, 2006
@esylnera,

i aint cruel, just that the post pissed me off, real bad,

but i guess he is free 2 air his opinion, just as am free 2 air mine,
no hard feelings whatsoever!!

am still waiting 4 him, 2 ask, so that i can give him some really cool places in ph n lag, where he can mingle with cool folks,
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by oribi(m): 11:52am On Dec 14, 2006
i have seen that the only way b popular is my bin rude,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this waz a test , tanx 4 replyin,i do appreciate.this waz 4 a project purpose, tanx
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by oribi(m): 11:56am On Dec 14, 2006
send more comment,expectin more explict replies, i don't want any lies but be plain and b sincere.thanks 1ce again
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by Radiant(f): 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2006
Project? Liar! U can't save your face huh? mugu
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by kiki(f): 3:29am On Dec 15, 2006
well i think the question should be are u kool enough to be my friend?
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by harvey(m): 9:16am On Dec 15, 2006
@oribi

which kind of yeye project u dey use our post dey do.na lie.na becos we don put u where u belong na e make u dey try turn around now.yeye.i guess u still be small boy.grow up man. grin
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by oribi(m): 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2006
na wa 4 na self,i am tellin u de truth, i don't lie when it is not neccessary and in this case is not,take a look @ it,what do i stand 2 gain, this will be my last post on this topic,cause u guyz ain't what i taught u were.peace x
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by Radiant(f): 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2006
Better! Go and learn how to stop lying and then come back.
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by kitaun(m): 12:51am On Dec 20, 2006
Dont mind all the haters jare!! They just hate your pride, foolishness, dishonesty and most importantly your dis/un/mis/in-sophophistication!! Maga!!
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by kitaun(m): 12:52am On Dec 20, 2006
Dont mind all the haters jare!! They just hate your pride, foolishness, dishonesty and most importantly your dis/un/mis/in-sophistication!! Maga!!
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by textmypage(m): 9:11am On Dec 20, 2006
@earthrealm can u tell where i can meet such people? I want 2 knw
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by kitaun(m): 10:54am On Dec 20, 2006
Another 1 to bite the dust?
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by mukina2: 11:58am On Dec 20, 2006
wtf . . . angry
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by Radiant(f): 12:31pm On Dec 20, 2006
lol. . . Kit u wikid o grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

All The Ladies In Da House-call Me! / Tell Us About Nairalanders You've Met: / Mind Blowing Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.