Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? (1603 Views)

I Met My Love Here, My Friend Needs To Meet Hers! / Hey Guys Who Wants To Be My Friend / My Friend Is In Love With Paddy Adenuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by kitaun(m): 3:48pm On Dec 20, 2006
I resemble u naw!!
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by Radiant(f): 5:35pm On Dec 20, 2006
U resemble who? angry

Take time o winkgrin grin grin
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by mukina2: 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2006
dang . .i smell loff in the air grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by kitaun(m): 7:07pm On Dec 20, 2006
loffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

how many chics dem wan associate me with sef??

i tire o!!!

wey maniac?? grin grin

@Radiant

I will soon expose your yansh for all to see tongue cool
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by mukina2: 7:11pm On Dec 20, 2006
anyways kit this is dating and meet up tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by kitaun(m): 7:13pm On Dec 20, 2006
Okay, who do i go home wiv tonite? lol grin
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by mukina2: 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2006
gaybaby shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by dolliepie(f): 7:20pm On Dec 20, 2006
how bout diz girl? heh?
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by kitaun(m): 7:23pm On Dec 20, 2006
@mukina

gaybaby?

that one na tiger!!! tongue grin

@dollie-pie

to carry you go home na incest naw, abi u no know? cool
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by mukina2: 7:27pm On Dec 20, 2006
dolly-pie you dey nominate urself? shocked shocked kit can be a lipsrsealed tongue

kit ar go tell gaybaby o grin grin grin
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by kitaun(m): 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2006
@MUKI

kIT BE WETIN? undecided

take your time o!!! angry

why u dey spoil my show naw? embarassed

wetin gaybaby wan do me??

na she dey lust after me, no be me dey lust after am naw!! grin grin
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by mukina2: 8:42pm On Dec 20, 2006
kit you be lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
gaybaby na you dey lust after am grin grin grin grin
ur show . .wait till i tell ur other lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by Radiant(f): 8:54pm On Dec 20, 2006
Did I hear I'll be exposed?

The person deh smoke dust? grin grin grin yeye pikin
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by mukina2: 9:02pm On Dec 20, 2006
no the person dey take igbo in large doses . .

na me be im supplier , . . .yes i am a ganja farmer call me the ganja planter grin grin grin
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by Radiant(f): 12:52am On Dec 21, 2006
Whitex, you have been declared FREE! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked or may be na two of 'em deh plant am deh sell sef wink
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by Slimdizzle(m): 1:07am On Dec 21, 2006
Friendship isn't something that is planned.It just happens.You don't go round telling people to turn in their CVs just so you can be their Friend.Omo,thats not cool. sad cool tongue tongue cry cry
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by Radiant(f): 1:10am On Dec 21, 2006
Is it possible to say that louder? cool cool cool
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by kitaun(m): 1:19am On Dec 21, 2006
Rather reduce d volume! Lol
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by Radiant(f): 1:23am On Dec 21, 2006
yeye
Re: Do Think You Are Cool Enough To Be My Friend? by Slimdizzle(m): 2:08am On Dec 21, 2006
Who do i want as a friend? One who isn't only with me when the sun is up and when the going is good.But who will keep me company when the sun is down and i'm stumbling around and need help.One who is ready to stick with me when i mess up and others laugh at me,one who won't hide in shame of been seen with me when i'm down but there to say"[color=#990000]Hey! Slim it's alright.It's not how you fall but how you get up.Common let's lick the world."

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tell Us About Nairalanders You've Met: / Mind Blowing Sex / Need A Woman For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.