Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,862 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:12 PM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (937 Views)

Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ / Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? / 10 Categories Of Nigerian Ladies You Should Not Woo If You Are A Broke Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by WebSurfer(m): 11:00am On Jul 27, 2016
Re: . by WebSurfer(m): 11:20am On Jul 27, 2016
She doesnt deny these things anymore, its just fun to her.
Re: . by Sexxkillz: 11:35am On Jul 27, 2016
Lol. . .

Nothing to fear about Nigerian ladies. You're just foolish. Your foolishness cannot be compartmentalized. So, after all she did to you, you still allowed her into your house, and you're here complaining about nigerian ladies. . . You really don't know how foolish you are, or how foolish you sound.

Receive sense IJN. . .

Re: . by desertboom(m): 11:51am On Jul 27, 2016
Hahahahaha. . . You want guys to be careful yet you've not display any atom of logic or sense. You lied to your girlfriend, she stays with you and bla bla bla.
Re: . by WebSurfer(m): 11:55am On Jul 27, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Lol. . .

Nothing to fear about Nigerian ladies. You're just foolish. Your foolishness cannot be compartmentalized. So, after all she did to you, you still allowed her into your house, and you're here complaining about nigerian ladies. . . You really don't know how foolish you are, or how foolish you sound.

Receive sense IJN. . .

That is where you don't have sense at all, even with all the times you were a Mod, all you did was display foolishness, do you want to know the benefits i have been getting for her short stay?

Mind you i havnt spent a Kobo on her since she came around.
But Did you bother to ask ? Mumu
Re: . by WebSurfer(m): 11:59am On Jul 27, 2016
desertboom:
Hahahahaha. . . You want guys to be careful yet you've not display any atom of logic or sense. You lied to your girlfriend, she stays with you and bla bla bla.

You can say that, but i have plans.. So sit back and relax
Re: . by Sexxkillz: 12:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
WebSurfer:

That is where you don't have sense at all, even with all the times you were a Mod, all you did was display foolishness, do you want to know the benefits i have been getting for her short stay?

Mind you i havnt spent a Kobo on her since she came around.
But Did you bother to ask ? Mumu
Re: . by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
Lol she played you big time and she's still playing you, and there you are falling into her trap once again grin

I don't understand how or why you would still condone a girl who literally shoved shıt in your face cheesy

Abi dem swear for you?? And you're here telling us to be wary of Nigerian girls while the subject of the topic is still in your house, living off you for free ??

LWKMD!!!
Re: . by WebSurfer(m): 12:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
Sexxkillz:

E pain you? who insulted first? next time you are trying to insult someone;

(1). Try knowing if they know your history first,

(2). Try checking if they are seek for your opinion.. i'm in a happy state feeling good about my actions.
Re: . by Sexxkillz: 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
WebSurfer:

E pain you? who insulted first? next time you are trying to insult someone;

(1). Try knowing if they know your history first,

(2). Try checking if they are seek for your opinion.. i'm in a happy state feeling good about my actions.
You're daft beyond reasoning with. I can't be bothered trading words with you. Your foolishness is up there for everyone to read and see.
Re: . by Sexxkillz: 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
Fabulocity:
Lol she played you big time and she's still playing you, and there you are falling into her trap once again grin

I don't understand how or why you would still condone a girl who literally shoved shıt in your face cheesy

Abi dem swear for you?? And you're here telling us to be wary of Nigerian girls while the subject of the topic is still in your house, living off you for free ??

LWKMD!!!
Don't mind the discombobulated mugu. . .

2 Likes

Re: . by WebSurfer(m): 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
Fabulocity:

LWKMD!!!

Nah , she might be living free for now but that isnt my problem, afterall i dont pay rents grin grin
Re: . by WebSurfer(m): 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
Sexxkillz:
You're daft beyond reasoning with. I can't be bothered trading words with you. Your foolishness is up there for everyone to read and see.
Please accept this.. grin grin grin

Re: . by Sexxkillz: 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
WebSurfer:

[size=15]Money i spent on this girl ran into hundreds in just that short time we dated[/size] so i can imagine what she does to these guys.

The worse part is that, after doing all these, she'll still claim to be boring most times at home asking for a body massage or some rats disturbing her in her room asking to join me and the numerous temptations she's going about on daily basis that might lead to something else..

Just be careful on that girl you think is your girlfriend because [size=15]i missed many good girls who came my way thinking i was trying to be good[/size].

Just negodu stupidity.

And you're here grinning stupidly like a boy who just lost his virginity because you "bang for free". So in your warped" pepper soup" logic, you're trying to "bang" back all the hundreds of thousands you spent, and all the good girls you missed.

You should be given an award for being this stupid. I mean this in a very nice way.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
You're fūcking her yet you have a girlfriend You're even dumber than I thought

But you stated in your story "and the numerous temptations she's going about on daily basis that might lead to something else.." implying that you've not yet done anything with her but here you are claiming you've fůcked her??

That girl deserves a medal grin Boy, she's playing you BIG time grin grin
WebSurfer:

Nah, i'm actually doing the playing now cos shes getting banged freely , she might be living free for now but that isnt my problem, afterall i dont pay rents grin grin

1 Like

Re: . by eyinjuege: 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
WebSurfer:

Nah, i'm actually doing the playing now cos shes getting banged freely , she might be living free for now but that isnt my problem, afterall i dont pay rents grin grin

Why do you think banging a girl is such a big deal. She's equally catching her fun banging you, so why do you see it as though she's been used? You're both equally using each other as in mutual benefit things

1 Like

Re: . by WebSurfer(m): 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
Fabulocity:
You're fūcking her yet you have a girlfriend You're even dumber than I thought

But you stated in your story "and the numerous temptations she's going about on daily basis that might lead to something else.." implying that you've not yet done anything with her but here you are claiming you've fůcked her??

That girl deserves a medal grin Boy, she's playing you BIG time grin grin

Bros calm down na, stop judging
The word i used was "might"
Re: . by WebSurfer(m): 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
Sexxkillz:

Just negodu stupidity.

And you're here grinning stupidly like a boy who just lost his virginity because you "bang for free". So in your warped" pepper soup" logic, you're trying to "bang" back all the hundreds of thousands you spent, and all the good girls you missed.

You should be given an award for being this stupid. I mean this in a very nice way.

We are living the american way grin grin not like hypocrites

(1) (Reply)

Again!!! Nneka Was Spotted With Daddy Lekan Doing The Thing (5 Pictures) / The 11 Things Men Do During Se.x That Women Hate / How To Overcome Fear Of Rejection Around Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.