Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,104 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? (42892 Views)

Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice / This Is Why I Hate Nairaland Ladies The More / Ladies*** The Ten Types Of Pen*s ***readers Discretion***18+ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by prideofscience: 4:50pm On Dec 01, 2015
I saw this dp some months ago, and i decided to share it with nairalander.

what's ur take to it.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by agarawu23(m): 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2015
[size=30pt]fact[/size]

170 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by Confessng: 4:53pm On Dec 01, 2015
Actually true.
See a smart woman thinks she knows too much and finds it difficult to put her smartness aside to be submissive and there cant be two captains in a ship
Modified
There is a difference btw smart ,smarter and smartest they are gradations of the same word,no one is asking for a dunce,smart women can be submissive ,smarter women may try probably read up on how to be in a relationship and not be sandpaper to your partner but very smart women? They believe they know it all and want to play the what a man can do a woman can do better card.....

I'm which case they forget that their roles male female roles are different and the power of a woman lies in her being a woman not in struggling for head with a man , no be where neck turn head go go ?

Meanwhile Oga Seun when are we converting our Nairaland likes and shares to Nairaland shares ooh less than a month old with this moniker and am running on 680 likes cheesy
Jus kiddn
Salute Boss

216 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by TheAziz: 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
yeah i agree, but i don't know why ladies can't be over ambitious

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 01, 2015
cheesy

what a mentality!!

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by mployer(m): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2015
Only fools fall in love undecided

....unfortunately I do.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by tomzee2(f): 4:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
It mite be true, but jah know I won't kEep a Dull woman in My crib as a wife and make my children become.......... No never I jump am pass IJN

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by donTbone(m): 4:57pm On Dec 01, 2015
Then you blame your unborn kids DULLNESS on their mother abi?
angry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
so dey shud be dull then... Cool

Lord knows i won't marry a dunce. Amen

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by trigar12(m): 4:58pm On Dec 01, 2015
True

If you date a girl that is very brilliant, you will never be her top priority. Na onto reading stuff alll the time, one of my frnd is dating diz kinda girl and she hardly call or message my guy. If he brings up d issue, na soso story she go dey yarn.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by Stephansmily(f): 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
I saw something like this on the internet too sad

It just doesn't make sense..kini big deal? undecided

Seun:
@sapiosexual1: Yes, men really do value smart women, especially when a marriage is the objective. There is no downside to being smart.

Now that's correct cool

10 Likes

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by donTbone(m): 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
mployer:

....unfortunately I do.
Conclusion: You are a fool! grin grin grin

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by juliusocean(m): 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
got it
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by juliusocean(m): 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
Ayaf come o
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by prideofscience: 5:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
undecided
agarawu23:
[size=30pt]fact[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by prideofscience: 5:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
so u are a fools shocked shocked
mployer:

....unfortunately I do.
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by Seun(m): 5:17pm On Dec 01, 2015
Not true. Smart ladies always seem to be "in a committed relationship".

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by JeffreyJamez(m): 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
Idealogy of a low self esteemed individual

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by ksstroud: 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
Pure rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by joseph1832(m): 5:22pm On Dec 01, 2015
Seun:
This is Master Yoda's way of saying he agrees with the OP. LMFAO.

Truly, the Force is strong with you master. LOL.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by flokii: 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
hmmnn..

true for guys... dunno about girls
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by finditng: 5:30pm On Dec 01, 2015
Big lie.....smart is attractive... And none of my friends married a dull/ slow thinking lady..neither will i....change your circle of friends if you experience relationship difficulties cause you are smart...

Try taruwa night......# tera-kulture, bogobiri, afropolitan, Nike art gallery, jazz sessions,e.t.C....a good percentage of smart people frequent these kindda spots...

Thank me later.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by prideofscience: 5:33pm On Dec 01, 2015
Oga seun are sure?
Seun:
Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by clemz85(m): 5:34pm On Dec 01, 2015
they should be smart not smarter, else they become men for themselves

6 Likes

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2015
just for the records, I like Me ladies 'SMART'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by prideofscience: 5:37pm On Dec 01, 2015
Hmmm ur poin shine. Pple sud knw diff btw brilliant and being smart thou lipsrsealed
clemz85:
they should be smart not smarter, else they become men for themselves

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 01, 2015
I'm inclined to agree. Single by choice I'm assuming, because most guys are dumb & don't measure up grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 01, 2015
I'm sorry buh the guys above me who think the op is right are less than smart or smart by half.
I was attracted by my gf's smartness, she is very smart and intelligent. To say the least, we're talking marriage already.
It's dull guys who feel threatened by smart girls

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by Emodeee: 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2015
Upon say seun comment for this thread, e nvr still reach front page.

Lalasticlala, what r u waiting for?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by Seun(m): 6:00pm On Dec 01, 2015
@sapiosexual1: Yes, men really do value smart women, especially when a marriage is the objective. There is no downside to being smart.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 01, 2015
Seun:
My point though........and I hope them guys would come out of their tomfoolery......

1 Like

Re: Ladies, The Smarter You Are, The More Likely You Are To Be Single? by oyeezah(f): 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2015
True. dis is because most men feel intimidated by a woman who's got brains

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Do Ladies Find Guys With Pink Lips Attractive And Sexy / 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time / Wedding Guest Slammed For "Dancing Too Much"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.