Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' (42237 Views)

Anytime I Use Indian Hemp To Cook I Get Caught Up In The Realm Of The Spirit / Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? / Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Adortem: 9:04am On Jul 28, 2016
franniechuks:

Abeg help me tell am!
What is bigger that being "like-Christ"??
Being "Christian" has been over-conceptualized and doctrined that it has ceased to mean what it ought to. That's why you will see some that won't be charitable to certain persons because of the rule of "born-againism" forgetting that by virtue of us being Cgristians, we are called to be good, kind and welcoming to ALL AND SUNDRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You've said it all!
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Adortem: 9:05am On Jul 28, 2016
franniechuks:

Abeg help me tell am!
What is bigger that being "like-Christ"??
Being "Christian" has been over-conceptualized and doctrined that it has ceased to mean what it ought to. That's why you will see some that won't be charitable to certain persons because of the rule of "born-againism" forgetting that by virtue of us being Cgristians, we are called to be good, kind and welcoming to ALL AND SUNDRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You've said it all
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by franniechuks(f): 9:08am On Jul 28, 2016
Bolustic:

Romans 1:26
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Attachments aren't natural.

Madam, my Bible reads thus,

"Because they do this, God has given them over to shameful passions. Even the women pervert the natural use of their sex by unnatural romans."
1:27 goes on to state the same against man.

When did homosexuality translate to mean using attachment?// shocked shocked shocked

Ah! Sister, teach well o!
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Adortem: 9:17am On Jul 28, 2016
Cooldude68:

You don't get it, pls consult your bible. Being born by Christian parents automatically makes you a Christian. It doesn't mean you're born again.
Being born is an "individual" thing. I'm not quoting any pastor, I'm just telling u what you're not getting.
I know what you are saying,I used to think that way too,until I started reading my bible more,not only what pastors say,all I am hearing from you is indoctrination,all these new generational churches would make you think that you are not yet a Christian,since you've been attending orthodox,see I have been there and I know the extent of brainwashing going on,do you even know what it means to be a Christain? So you are saying some are Christains and are not bornagain? You have been brainwashed,read your bible.
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Adortem: 9:26am On Jul 28, 2016
Cooldude68:

You don't get it, pls consult your bible. Being born by Christian parents automatically makes you a Christian. It doesn't mean you're born again.
Being born is an "individual" thing. I'm not quoting any pastor, I'm just telling u what you're not getting.
You become born again the moment you become a Christain,anyone that says otherwise is not talking scriptures but "doctrines and traditions" let only your bible be your yardstick
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by franniechuks(f): 9:27am On Jul 28, 2016
emvico:

pls write this scripture down for future references.
deut 22:5 , 22:11
1peter 3:2-5
1timothy 2:9-10
1cor 11:4-7

Deut 22:5---> The natural attire for men in those days was FLOWING GOWNS which muslim ummah call abaya, jalabiya etc. The natural attire for women was what is today referred to as caftan [a LONG TOP AND TROUSER COMBO]. So going by that era, today's people, even u, are all sinners. This is why we scholastic analysis of the Bible is not good as opposed to Divine Understanding.

Deut 22:11--> Do you check the make of your clothes if they are made from woven linen and wool? With all these OK boutique in Lagos and Abuja............. Verse 12 says " Sew tassels on the four corners of your clothes" I haven't seen any tassels lately o!!!!

1 Peter 3:2-5 was an advice to Women for their Husbands!!!!!!!! You should and You must. Really! Basic understanding of the rule of English Language!

1 Timothy 2:9-10 ---> St Paul wrote that "He wants" not the Lord Jesus Christ has commanded. Reading through verse 11 - 15 then implies that you are committing a sin by speaking out here because "Women must keep quiet v12 Because Ada was created first, then Eve and Adam was not deceived but Eve by the serpent v13". Then you going to school as a girl, speaking out here on Nairaland and in public, coming top of the class, heading groups is a SIN according to St Paul.

1 Cor 11:4 -7 ---> I don't get the correlation between covering hair during worship (which I support) and fixing attachment.

P.S: People like you use rubber thread and say it's not a sin. Rubber is used in the production of wigs and attachments. Both processes are the same, the results are just slightly different.

Don't teach as doctrines the precepts of men and try not to pick and sieve the Bible to suit your church's doctrines and rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by pucci(m): 10:14am On Jul 28, 2016
L
franniechuks:

Deut 22:5---> The natural attire for men in those days was FLOWING GOWNS which muslim ummah call abaya, jalabiya etc. The natural attire for women was what is today referred to as caftan [a LONG TOP AND TROUSER COMBO]. So going by that era, today's people, even u, are all sinners. This is why we scholastic analysis of the Bible is not good as opposed to Divine Understanding.
Gram smiley

Deut 22:11--> Do you check the make of your clothes if they are made from woven linen and wool? With all these OK boutique in Lagos and Abuja............. Verse 12 says " Sew tassels on the four corners of your clothes" I haven't seen any tassels lately o!!!!

1 Peter 3:2-5 was an advice to Women for their Husbands!!!!!!!! You should and You must. Really! Basic understanding of the rule of English Language!

1 Timothy 2:9-10 ---> St Paul wrote that "He wants" not the Lord Jesus Christ has commanded. Reading through verse 11 - 15 then implies that you are committing a sin by speaking out here because "Women must keep quiet v12 Because Ada was created first, then Eve and Adam was not deceived but Eve by the serpent v13". Then you going to school as a girl, speaking out here on Nairaland and in public, coming top of the class, heading groups is a SIN according to St Paul.

1 Cor 11:4 -7 ---> I don't get the correlation between covering hair during worship (which I support) and fixing attachment.

P.S: People like you use rubber thread and say it's not a sin. Rubber is used in the production of wigs and attachments. Both processes are the same, the results are just slightly different.

Don't teach as doctrines the precepts of men and try not to pick and sieve the Bible to suit your church's doctrines and rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by poik(m): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2016
Timoleon:

until i see pictures of you walking your streets without any form of clothes, i can authoritatively tell you, you will end up in hell. All your life you have insulted gods 'aesthetic insights' when god created man and woman, he created them and left them to roam without clothes...adam and eve realised this and covered demselves he was so angry he sent them out of eden. Please god today, roam nikid for the rest of your life.

Don't make statements on things you clearly have no knowledge of.
This view of yours has told me all I need to know about your stance with the God u claim to know.
For you to compare wearing of clothes to painting of eyelashes and altering of Gods pristine creation to suit narcissistic and immoral whims, reeks of wilful and sheer ignorance.
you forget that clothes became necessary only after our first parents sinned. same goes for bathing and brushing teeth and the rudimentary body care activities, which I know u will latch onto to support your lame argument.
I never said the person who does it will end up in hell. but a Christian will not do those.
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by poik(m): 10:36am On Jul 28, 2016
Jamean:

Yeah! I remember your last vacation to the fetish shrines of India and Brazil and you saw these things for yourself. grin

I can also easily decipher that you are of those denominations that study the Bible in isolation and for argument sake rather than for edification but that's none of my business, religious argument is folly to me. But I can boast that the spirit of God dwells richly in me and I have a working relationship with God even with the use of jewelry, make up, trouser and artificial hair. The Spirit of God himself bears witness with my spirit that I am God's child. Neither, am I given to a reprobate heart that I will not heed if the spirit of God tells me jewelry and the likes are sinful.

...and yes, my salvation has real evidence in every area of my life and if I continue in righteousness through faith; I will make heaven.

I clearly think God needs to rewrite another Bible for this generation. Because there can be no other explanation for this kind of spirit that has pervaded this generation.
Someone can wilfully do what God calls an abomination and claim a working relationship with Him
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by poik(m): 11:09am On Jul 28, 2016
Noah was told the exact same thing when he was building the ark. till it happened. and it was no longer old news.
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by poik(m): 11:11am On Jul 28, 2016
psalmade:
So many people have been blinded by different doctrines so that they can no longer see the truth. Imagine them saying if a girl wears trousers, she's a hell candidate.. smh

is that so?
please build the heaven she will live in o.
God call something an abomination and mere mortals say other wise.
I tire o.
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by poik(m): 11:13am On Jul 28, 2016
Fabulocity:
I'm dead!!!! grin cheesy grin

Honestly, I don't even know what to say. This person must be the most ignorant, blinded fool ever to subsist.
Of course!!
But Noah was told the exact same thing.
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by poik(m): 11:17am On Jul 28, 2016
freecocoa:
I really wonder how stup1d a person has to be to come up with such horseshit and please don't tell me religion is responsible for it, cos I was once a 'religionist' like so many others yet we didn't think like this, na wa o.

once upon a time in this life, a man made an ark from gopher wood, the heaviest and most water absorbent kind of wood available. It was supposed to house an entire generation.
the people thought he was the daftest man to ever live.
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by poik(m): 11:25am On Jul 28, 2016
flamingREED:
Seducing spirits on rampage:

But Jesus isn't smiling at all:

Consider verse 23 below:

Revelation 2
20 Notwithstanding I have a few things against thee, because thou sufferest that woman Jezebel, which calleth herself a prophetess, to teach and to seduce my servants to commit fornication, and to eat things sacrificed unto idols.
21 And I gave her space to repent of her fornication; and she repented not.
22 Behold, I will cast her into a bed, and them that commit adultery with her into great tribulation, except they repent of their deeds.
23 And I will kill her children with death; and all the churches shall know that I am he which searcheth the reins and hearts: and I will give unto every one of you according to your works.

More:

Jeremiah 4
30 And when thou art spoiled, what wilt thou do? Though thou clothest thyself with crimson, though thou deckest thee with ornaments of gold, though thou rentest thy face with painting, in vain shalt thou make thyself fair; thy lovers will despise thee, they will seek thy life.

More:

Zephaniah 1
8 And it shall come to pass in the day of the LORD'S sacrifice, that I will punish the princes, and the king's children, and all such as are clothed with strange apparel.

Much more:

Isaiah 3
16 Moreover the LORD saith, Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet:
17 Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the LORD will discover their secret parts.
18 In that day the Lord will take away the bravery of their tinkling ornaments about their feet, and their cauls, and their round tires like the moon,
19 The chains, and the bracelets, and the mufflers,
20 The bonnets, and the ornaments of the legs, and the headbands, and the tablets, and the earrings,
21 The rings, and nose jewels,
22 The changeable suits of apparel, and the mantles, and the wimples, and the crisping pins,
23 The glasses, and the fine linen, and the hoods, and the vails.
24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.

Be advised:

1 Timothy 2
9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;
10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.

Adorn yourself with good works,
Not with make-up -God never made you down.

A word is enough for the wise:

But the children of dark Jezebel won't understand.

And my wife won't be as them _

The road to life is strait and narrow; few there be that find it.
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by poik(m): 11:32am On Jul 28, 2016
bigiyaro:
So this fallacy is still going round.

read Jeremiah 4.27 up, Zeph 1.8 and Isaiah 3 entirely, and check the meaning of the word fallacy.
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by poik(m): 11:41am On Jul 28, 2016
Untouchable15:

Brother/Sister, this is taking a scripture out of its context. Bible says no Scripture is of private interpretation. You don't just take a scripture. What was being said before and after?
Starting from Vs 24, It says
Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
Who changed the truth of God into a lie.....
Then the Vs 26 you quote
Vs 27, And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly , and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.
So that scripture was referring to homosexuality and all sorts of sexual perversion!!
Brother/ Sister, I perfectly understand that some people have their own covenant of consecration with the Lord. Every ministry founded by God has its own peculiar consecration!! And most times what we have tagged as doctrines were personal instructions to a particular group of people. Whatever is not foundational does not affect your Christianity. Are you really born again, blood washed by the Lamb? Filled with the Holy Ghost? If yes, then He will convict you of anything wrong in you or your dressing! There has been days I've dressed up and I had a voice within me that "can you preach the Gospel to someone the way you're dressed"? I was shocked because then I attended CAC, no earring but my gown was short and slight revealing when sitted. I can go on and on. Some don't wear earring or anything else but are still swimming in the river of sin! Still living in sin under the disguise of Church Going! Bro/ Sis, I have been there!!! Singing in the Choir yet having boyfriend right in the Church! Thank God Jesus found me and saved me!
Less I forget, have you asked yourself that why is it woman that's always attacked by this "Don't wear this, don't do that"? That's a sermon for another day. I don't think I've across any castigating epistles about brothers that relaxed their hair! Yet is the sisters that must not relax!
Please, don't make salvation look like its dependent on your good works, what you did or did not.
Jesus loves you! And I care too!!!!!!

Yes, the brother quoted the Scripture out of context.
Yes, there are people who don't use jewellery and are still sinful.
Newsflash: its their life, not yours!
Rider: God will not require you to account for someone else's life, but yours!
why will a woman paint her face, wear hair that's not hers when she has no ailment, adorn herself with jewellery which is Scripturally idolatrous, and add effects to her body in the name of looking good and sexy, wear things she isn't allowed to wear?
When the scripture convicts us, let us repent. and stop passing bucks.
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by raphieMontella: 11:46am On Jul 28, 2016
Cooldude68:

Dey there dey blast grammar, God will never reduce his standard just because you're in the 21st century or you're in the 77th century...so squeeze that into your "already partitioned" brain.
grammer?...well ignorance cud be a result of illiteracy and ignorance is a pure blooded trait of christianity so im not suprised...
Keep on thinking for ur so called god yet u say no one knws the mind of god...
Full blooded illiterate..
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by raphieMontella: 11:49am On Jul 28, 2016
poik:

Yes, the brother quoted the Scripture out of context.
Yes, there are people who don't use jewellery and are still sinful.
Newsflash: its their life, not yours!
Rider: God will not require you to account for someone else's life, but yours!
why will a woman paint her face, wear hair that's not hers when she has no ailment, adorn herself with jewellery which is Scripturally idolatrous, and add effects to her body in the name of looking good and sexy, wear things she isn't allowed to wear?
When the scripture convicts us, let us repent. and stop passing bucks.
i fink u shud ask urself why u(if ure a male) and ur dad and male family members wear trousers instead of historical rabbi gowns worn by jewish persons ..
Or why nt wear skirts worn by romans in those days...
Blatant mumu

1 Like

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by bigiyaro(m): 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2016
poik:

read Jeremiah 4.27 up, Zeph 1.8 and Isaiah 3 entirely, and check the meaning of the word fallacy.
forget dat tin, all dis religious people without spirituality, weavon na synthetic hair made from chemicals. There is nothing spiritual about it.
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by psalmade(m): 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
poik:

is that so?
please build the heaven she will live in o.
God call something an abomination and mere mortals say other wise.
I tire o.
you've got a lot to learn bro. Search the scriptures, study and understand it for yourself and don't be swayed away by different doctrines of men. Check Romans 3.. Especially verse 20. Grace and Peace
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by freecocoa(f): 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
poik:

once upon a time in this life, a man made an ark from gopher wood, the heaviest and most water absorbent kind of wood available. It was supposed to house an entire generation.
the people thought he was the daftest man to ever live.
And those people couldn't be more correct.
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Cooldude68(m): 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
Adortem:

I know what you are saying,I used to think that way too,until I started reading my bible more,not only what pastors say,all I am hearing from you is indoctrination,all these new generational churches would make you think that you are not yet a Christian,since you've been attending orthodox,see I have been there and I know the extent of brainwashing going on,do you even know what it means to be a Christain? So you are saying some are Christains and are not bornagain? You have been brainwashed,read your bible.
Read this...
The term is derived from an event in the New Testament in which the words of Jesuswere not understood by his conversation partner,Nicodemus: Jesus replied, "Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.""How can someone be born when they are old?" Nicodemus asked. "Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother's womb to be born!" Jesus answered,"Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit."

I'm sure Nicodemus was a xtian.
So...you now see the diff BTW a Christian and a "Born Again"
I'm not saying anything anymore after this, if you still av any contrary opinion, ask pple that are truly filled with the spirit, they will tell u the difference.
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Timoleon(m): 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
poik:

Don't make statements on things you clearly have no knowledge of.
This view of yours has told me all I need to know about your stance with the God u claim to know.
For you to compare wearing of clothes to painting of eyelashes and altering of Gods pristine creation to suit narcissistic and immoral whims, reeks of wilful and sheer ignorance.
you forget that clothes became necessary only after our first parents sinned. same goes for bathing and brushing teeth and the rudimentary body care activities, which I know u will latch onto to support your lame argument.
I never said the person who does it will end up in hell. but a Christian will not do those.
you are so far gone...................
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by kingchris30(m): 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2016
Bolustic:

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

when you read bible, read it in spirit. dats not wat dat verse is saying. is talking about lesbianism.
if you want to talk about natural, then ur clothe is not natural too, even ur shoe and ur phone
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by franniechuks(f): 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
Cooldude68:

Read this...
The term is derived from an event in the New Testament in which the words of Jesuswere not understood by his conversation partner,Nicodemus: Jesus replied, "Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.""How can someone be born when they are old?" Nicodemus asked. "Surely they cannot enter a second time into their mother's womb to be born!" Jesus answered,"Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit."

I'm sure Nicodemus was a xtian.
So...you now see the diff BTW a Christian and a "Born Again"
I'm not saying anything anymore after this, if you still av any contrary opinion, ask pple that are truly filled with the spirit, they will tell u the difference.

Nicodemus can't have been a Christian. So since the disciples were not called born again but Christians, then they won't make heaven??
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by franniechuks(f): 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
Makuos:

Anything unnatural is unnatural. no homosexual behaviour mentioned in that verse.

Besides, clothes are natural because we don't have artificial clothes, we brush our teeth to keep it clean but it will only become unnatural when we change the colour of our teeth!!!!!

Ur milk teeth is white
Ur teeth as an adult is milky because of the hard layer that protects the teeth

My question is: This change, is it a sin
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by atrix4g(m): 4:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
MuhMubRaj:
what relates attachment to snake na I don't know? Have you been to the other world before or who has been there and witnessed it
Smh guy. I don't think its advisable to want to be like some pple, who don't know how to think rather they think in a shallow way
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by vickylala239: 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
Makuos:

Ignorance!!!!

where did you read that your feet is your shoe...Or did you read that in your bible Or didn't Jesus wore shoe?......Again where did you read that our body is our clothes....didn't Jesus wore clothes

Again where did you read that our ear and mouth are handset......Or can you call someone in america with your ear and mouth?

Ignorance in the highest!!!!!

Where did you read that phone is natural
And shoe Same..

Did Eve n Adam wear cloths,wen their eyes were opened?

were Ppl not talking to Ppl overseas before invention of handset?

waste pipe
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by peachesandroses(f): 10:51am On Jul 29, 2016
Bolustic:

that scripture is about lesbianism, if u read further a bit it talked about men too,DAT is homosexuality
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Makuos: 11:57am On Jul 29, 2016
vickylala239:

Where did you read that phone is natural
And shoe Same..

Did Eve n Adam wear cloths,wen their eyes were opened?

were Ppl not talking to Ppl overseas before invention of handset?

waste pipe

So if phone is not natural Then show me natural phone And if shoe is not natural Then show me natural shoe?

Did Adam and Eve still naked after they fell into sin

so how were people talking to people oversea before invention of phone

Go and study your bible well and stop manifesting ignorance!!!!!!!
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by vickylala239: 3:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
Makuos:

So if phone is not natural Then show me natural phone And if shoe is not natural Then show me natural shoe?

Did Adam and Eve still naked after they fell into sin

so how were people talking to people oversea before invention of phone

Go and study your bible well and stop manifesting ignorance!!!!!!!

I guess ur Jst bored
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by LuvU2: 4:07pm On Aug 04, 2016
DESNAT:
hahaha...this lie is interesting
Lol see lie
Dear pls check my siggy. U made our qualification yesterday possible
U can still do it for us this saturday smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tithes, Offerings And First Fruits - Do They Apply To Us As Christians? / Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience / Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.