Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' (42240 Views)

Anytime I Use Indian Hemp To Cook I Get Caught Up In The Realm Of The Spirit / Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? / Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by titiakins: 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
They don come again!

1 Like

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by tellwisdom: 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
Op thank you for bringing this for me at this time this girl is asking for hairDo sad

4 Likes

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by paschal47(m): 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
its simple just barb your hair grin

1 Like

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Akinlekanwr(m): 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
Christ's righteousness is the pass to heaven. Thinking you'll make heaven cos u don't wear attachments is establishing self-righteousness, which is nothing but filth in the sight of our maker

2 Likes

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
[size=15pt]WAT KIND OF IGNORANCE IS TIS ONE AGAIN[/size] (Falz' Voice)

4 Likes

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by jayney404: 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
They make use of wool and shoemaker thread to make their hair buh condemn attachment and scream "team natural". When you attach wool or thread to your hair, what did you do? You just used an attachment! Besides the wool and the thread annd the so called "attachment are all man made and synthetic. Don't judge as if you are in heaven already. Go on low cut and remember not to attach clothes to your body

4 Likes

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by kjamzlabeatz(m): 1:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
;DDat means those who fix artificial dreadlock are carry python angryDat means those who fix artificial dreadlock are carry python
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by adedayourt(m): 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
Omotayor123:
We don hear undecided Una don come again abi

But some people love snakes though lipsrsealed tongue

i like your the snakes on ur head too tongue
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by sinaj(f): 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
ipledge10:
oluwasinaj long time
it's been a while ex boo tongue
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Stellamariss(f): 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
hmmmm u guys shud not scare me oo because I want to go and make my hair tomorrow

3 Likes

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by mjswthrt(f): 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
Story for Amadioha

1 Like

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
Bolustic:

Romans 1:26
For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Attachments aren't natural.

That actually refers to homosexual behavior, not attachments.

And by the way, it can be considered ''unnatural'' to brush one's teeth, or to wear clothes, or even use perfumes.....

And there is no ''verse'' saying that ''attachments turn to snakes'' in the bible. Frankly, this attachments turning to snakes sounds like something out of Greek Paganism than the Bible.(The Gorgons, anyone?)

8 Likes

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by adecares(f): 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
old news, next pls
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by psalmade(m): 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
So many people have been blinded by different doctrines so that they can no longer see the truth. Imagine them saying if a girl wears trousers, she's a hell candidate.. smh
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by misspicy(f): 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
Omotayor123:
We don hear undecided Una don come again abi

But some people love snakes though lipsrsealed tongue
People like lalasticlala gringrin

1 Like

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Makuos: 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

That actually refers to homosexual behavior, not attachments.

And by the way, it can be considered ''unnatural'' to brush one's teeth, or to wear clothes, or even use perfumes.....

And there is no ''verse'' saying that ''attachments turn to snakes'' in the bible. Frankly, this attachments turning to snakes sounds like something out of Greek Paganism than the Bible.(The Gorgons, anyone?)

Anything unnatural is unnatural. no homosexual behaviour mentioned in that verse.

Besides, clothes are natural because we don't have artificial clothes, we brush our teeth to keep it clean but it will only become unnatural when we change the colour of our teeth!!!!!
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
I'm dead!!!! grin cheesy grin

Honestly, I don't even know what to say. This person must be the most ignorant, blinded fool ever to subsist.

1 Like

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by vickylala239: 1:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
Bolustic:

For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

Is the cloths we wear natural?

the g strings we wear are they natural?

shoes nko?

leggings nko??

foam bra nko?

yash we wear nko?

the cream we apply nko,Jst as we apply relaxer to the hair nko?

the soap we use nko?

so Why do we cut our hair,since it is natural.. it means we shuld Nt cut natural things off,like hairs from our private part,etc.

are we not suppose to be naked,without shoes or anything,with no phone to be natural?

6 Likes

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Gheritage(m): 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2016
I belief in naturals...nothing can be compared to been naturally endowed.
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by freecocoa(f): 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
I really wonder how stup1d a person has to be to come up with such horseshit and please don't tell me religion is responsible for it, cos I was once a 'religionist' like so many others yet we didn't think like this, na wa o.

1 Like

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by funshelite(m): 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
Jeffboi:
So even that imam wife for my hood too carry snake grin grin grin

Meanwhile up united

FOR LIFE my brother !!!!!!

Pogba is still coming , And all will be coached by the Special One .
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Thriveplus: 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
THAT IS NOT TRUE!! GIVE US THE REFERENCE IN THE SCRIPTURE TO SUPPORT YOUR CLAIM!!
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by KAYD007(m): 1:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
Jeffboi:
So even that imam wife for my hood too carry snake grin grin grin

Meanwhile up united

with this formation self, if BVB catch us, we go collect reach like 6 oo undecided
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by empressgold(f): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
arrant hypocritical religious fanatic nonsense.

1 Like

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by ipledge10(m): 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2016
sinaj:
it's been a while ex boo tongue
i love you with your attachments, I will come to hunt different kind of snakes
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by comeandmarry: 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
To a very large extent, there is a wide ass difference between religious and cultural beliefs.
Very soon,loading recharge card to buy data would be a sin.

Stupid beliefs and doctrine of man.
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by profmallory(m): 1:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
Try to do some research into the origin of these ornaments women love to use like attachments, fixed nails etc perhaps you might have a clearer understanding to where they come from, where they are manufactured and if it suites your personality. I dont believe you ld go to hell if you use them, but life maybe a lot different if our beautiful black women learn to go as natural as they can be.

Tholudee:
undecided any biblical verse to prove that?

It's funny how things like this are not found in the bible, but people just generalize church doctrines to condemn others
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
Bolustic:

Are the clothes you are currently on natural?.
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by vickylala239: 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
Gheritage:
I belief in naturals...nothing can be compared to been naturally endowed.

There is nothing like natural...

For you to b natural u will need the artificial..

For u to knw that she is endowed she will need tight clothes,bra etc which are all artificial

She will need a shoe which is artificial..

She will need handset,atleast for you to be able to collect number, which are artificial.

All this were not created by God hence artificial...

Natural things are plant,animals, land,rain,sea,water,sun,air,sky etc....the rest are artificial

1 Like

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by JOYOSITA(f): 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
If I hear
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by saintkel(m): 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
delugajackson:
How true could this be? How about girls that fix nail, lashes, eyebrow, and do make up? What's in those items to look out for? So much for looking good. Staying natural is the best. #teamnatural
wow so nice to see someone who like d same thing as me, I love it natural

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience / Why You Have No Reason To Doubt A Snake Swallowed 36 Million Naira. / Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.