Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' (42235 Views)

Anytime I Use Indian Hemp To Cook I Get Caught Up In The Realm Of The Spirit / Which Gospel Song Takes You Into The Spiritual Realm? / Lady Mocks Women Who Think Attachment Is A Sin But Use Wool To Make Their Hair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by uckennety(m): 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
delugajackson:
How true could this be? How about girls that fix nail, lashes, eyebrow, and do make up? What's in those items to look out for? So much for looking good. Staying natural is the best. #teamnatural

D r putting on scorpions grin

2 Likes

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by raphieMontella: 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
lol..what wont one not hear?

1 Like

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by raphieMontella: 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
christians(bible) and lack of reasoning(stupidity) be like this

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
Well, I said time and money spent on such.....i stand by my word

ever seen or never seen a salary earner of 1m/monthly buying hair worth 500k and has about 18 pieces and simply cos of the being trendy with a sick parent...
LordReed:

So any time you spend money on doing stuff it is the devil pushing you right?
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
1acre:
i felt that way sometime.. i decided to stop fixing my hair, going with the time and amount spent on fixing such... bruv.. there may be some atom of truth. remeber the devil is an angel of light.

It's a trivial issue in my opinion, and doesn't have much significance. Even spiritually.
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by emvico(m): 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
Harshirama:
kindly give me a bible verse against what i said, we blacks are just trying to fix culture into religion
pls write this scripture down for future references.
deut 22:5 , 22:11
1peter 3:2-5
1timothy 2:9-10
1cor 11:4-7
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Harshirama(m): 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
BlindAngel:

Man u are way backward go read the book of leveticus and see for your self.
the same book that gives guidelines for sacrifices, besides why are we eating prohibited animals in the old testament.
if you choose to abide by the law,u are only wasting jesus' efforts,why did he die then.
the holy spirit is the yardstick for knowing right and wrong.for example some ppl have been given specific orders by the holy spirit which if they fail to do becomes a sin whereas it may not be a sin for other people

1 Like

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Harshirama(m): 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2016
emvico:

lol,when people talk about women wearing men's clothes,their minds leads straight to trousers,that means if a ladt should wear shirts designed for men,thats hell fire then

1 Like

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Harshirama(m): 5:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
emvico:

if you listen to white preachers,hav e you ever heard them preaching doctrines like this,do we now have a different holy spirit?
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Taiyescott(m): 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
Oh God, open their eyes dat dy may see! very true Op, only dose in d spirit can understand.
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

That actually refers to homosexual behavior, not attachments.

And by the way, it can be considered ''unnatural'' to brush one's teeth, or to wear clothes, or even use perfumes.....

And there is no ''verse'' saying that ''attachments turn to snakes'' in the bible. Frankly, this attachments turning to snakes sounds like something out of Greek Paganism than the Bible.(The Gorgons, anyone?)

They believe Medusa is the Queen of the coast...
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Cooldude68(m): 5:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
Tholudee:
undecided any biblical verse to prove that?

It's funny how things like this are not found in the bible, but people just generalize church doctrines to condemn others
Revelation 21:27 says "Nothing impure will ever enter it..." Believe it or not, hair attachments fall under that category.
Cos it's not written in the bible doesn't mean it's normal. The devil is a smart dude! Don't be deceived, the end time is here...
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Cooldude68(m): 6:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
raphieMontella:
christians(bible) and lack of reasoning(stupidity) be like this
That was exactly what those pple that perished during the time of Noah said...they mocked Noah and his God.
I pray you won't live to regret this comment you just made.
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Kowor(f): 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
Too much atlantis. #Medusa
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by MartinsIfeco(m): 6:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
Tholudee:

It's funny how things like this are not found in the bible, but people just generalize church doctrines to condemn others
There must be may be you ve not read of it.
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 27, 2016
Their is a hair factory near ladipo, Lagos. it's synthetic
but I hear some are real human hair..
for those saying using real human hair is the snake, please when someone gives you blood donation don't use.
when you are offered an organ to replace don't use because it is another alive/ dead human organ/blood.

attachment is anything that is foreign to a given body.
Eye glass, wrist watch, cloths, etc

whatsoever you do, do it with moderation - Apostle Paul
that is what makes you spiritually matured and earthfully useful.

please for those saying jewellery is a sin don't come near heaven because the street is paved with it and the foundation is made of it.
Aaron cloth was designed with jewellery(The High Priest), the ark was plated with jewellery all directed by God himself

1 Like

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by ChristineC: 6:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ptrixmatrix:
Their is a hair factory near ladipo, Lagos. it's synthetic
but I hear some are real human hair..
for those saying using real human hair is the snake, please when someone gives you blood donation don't use.
when you are offered an organ to replace don't use because it is another alive/ dead human organ/blood.

attachment is anything that is foreign to a given body.
Eye glass, wrist watch, cloths, etc

whatsoever you do, do it with moderation - Apostle Paul
that is what makes you spiritually matured and earthfully useful.

please for those saying jewellery is a sin don't come near heaven because the street is paved with it and the foundation is made of it.
Aaron cloth was designed with jewellery(The High Priest), the ark was plated with jewellery all directed by God himself
Lol na wa oo
If glasses & wristwatches are attachments as you call them, why are you not moving about with no clothes on?
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by ChristineC: 6:36pm On Jul 27, 2016
I had to stop fixing attachments when I noticed I have nightmares whenever I sleep with them on, coupled with headaches.
I decided it wasn't worth the chase when I factored cost of these things so I moved on six years ago and I don't even remember the item anymore.

#originalityWINS

3 Likes

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by emmkeffs(f): 6:53pm On Jul 27, 2016
AdoraAmadi:
As seen on a newspaper, quoted by a born again Christian

Do you agree?

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/07/anybody-putting-on-attachment-is.html

The church where the lady worships should take her for psychiatric verification.
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by restored2016(m): 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2016
Jeffboi:
So even that imam wife for my hood too carry snake grin grin grin

Meanwhile up united
its best it is-
DE GEA
Demain. Smalling. Bally. Shaw

Carrick. Pogba

Mychyn

Rashfod. Ibra. Martial

This is my ideal team.
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by whitebeard(m): 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
omo see as all this atheist they flood thread..I have been looking for them

be forming there u here cuz u saw a white man call himself a atheist... oooo..lmao

IGNORANCE

religion can prove her self...

I have a question for atheist..
have u ever wondered how this world came to be...can science (white man u copy..lmao) give u a reasonable answer.....

I will say again

IGNORANCE. .

what a shame ..hmmm...!!!!

the bible told us about u guys....
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by LordReed(m): 7:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
1acre:
Well, I said time and money spent on such.....i stand by my word

ever seen or never seen a salary earner of 1m/monthly buying hair worth 500k and has about 18 pieces and simply cos of the being trendy with a sick parent...

How about those that spend money on houses, cars, food and trips aboard who neglect their parents, are those things of the devil as well?
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Baroba(m): 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
shamecurls:
Chai!

Religion and scam is like Okro soup and Garri.

But the question remains how Africans believed Middle-East story books

My brother, the brainwashing is real, we are the most gullible set of people you will ever find. Attachment and snake, next thing the pastor will be holding deliverance in the name of cleansing..

1 Like

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by blaqiz: 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
Na so dem talk say indomi and suya don dey kill but could not give evidence......Father Lord save us from this economy,its turning some ppl's head
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by tonquendo4u(m): 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
OP,why u stupid like this nah?
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
I used 3 attachments to do big bob Marley, it so heavy Abeg does anyone know how I can sleep with it?don't want it to turn to snake on my head in my sleep
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
hahaha...this lie is interesting
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by coolviv: 7:49pm On Jul 27, 2016
Makuos:

Ignorance!!!!

If the clothes we are wearing is artificial Then do we have natural clothes If the shoe we are wearing is artificial Then do we have natural shoe If the cream we rob is artificial Then do we have natural cream?.......For your information, the cream can only become sin when it bleaches your complexion(unnatural)!!!!

My friend will you keep quiet there? What is the meaning of all these nonsense you are spouting up and down? Who are you? Do you know God? Have you seen Him? What gives you the temerity to sit down in your ignorant and poorly educated behind to decide for God who will make heaven or not? Are you His secretary or minister of Public relations?

Are you aware that humans are made in the likeness of God and we are all sons and daughters of God? The technological, scientific and cultural advancement witnessed by the human race over time comes from God and has been used to improve the quality of human life. How then can you come out and say attachments made of synthetic fibres used for shoes, bags,etc is from d devil? Even the expensive Indian hair are from a fellow human who chooses to make income from cutting her hair and selling to those who want it.

What's wrong with people like you? Why have you decided to be just senseless, thoughtless and brainless in your reasoning?

Mscheeew. . ...

1 Like

Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by God2man(m): 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
Christians want to put the dead hair rebranded as attachments and still believe they will meet God after death.

God pls help this present generation of women.

Whether it is natural or not natural.

Ask yourself.

Is it a sin?

Is it necessary?

What would Jesus do in this regard?

Will it make other people to commit sin?

is it holy?

is it right?

May God help us to make the right decision.

God2man.
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by ettaetta(m): 8:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
rubbish
Re: ''anybody Putting On 'attachment' Is Putting On Snake In The Realm Of Darkness'' by Okeyson4wisdom(m): 8:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
Tholudee:

read 1 timothy 2 vs 9 zepheniah 1 vs 8

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tithes, Offerings And First Fruits - Do They Apply To Us As Christians? / Nigerian Who Went to Heaven Shares Experience / Can Someone Be A Witch Without Being Aware?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.