Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,514 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women (58692 Views)

5 Nigerian Cities With The Highest Level Of Indecent Dressing Among Ladies / See How This Lady Transformed To A Muscular Lady / See What Makeup Does To Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by sainttwist1(m): 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
MrTour:
These transformation are easily done in Thailand, with $7500, I can guarantee you full transformation from being a man to complete woman. Some of the changes are;
1. Sexual organ transplant i.e converting your dick to a nice fresh vagina grin that's $1,500.
2. Hormones treatment to stop growth of beards and start development of breasts $2500.
3. Transformation of your vocal cords to enhance female speech $1500.
4. Other miscellaneous expenses and brushing ip $1000.
Contact me for your bookings grin

bros na u dey take dem go thailand abi.....ok, God is watching you in 3D
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by shadeyinka(m): 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
dalaman
donnffd
TrajansKong
jayriginal
plaetton
frank317
What do you say to this. Is homosexuality not a disease?
eck out how Homosexual demons are transmitted.

https://www.nairaland.com/3239874/ogun-teacher-caught-sucking-students

https://www.nairaland.com/3219285/gays-born-gay-kleptomaniacs-born
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by Tolexander: 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
Missmossy:
Gosh!! See their b.o.o.b.s so unreal.

Such pathetic humans undecided
you dey look guys b00bs?

Hmmm!
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by mattmogan88: 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
abeg na wetin dem go carry between der legs?
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
ify2016:
Very Beautiful except the second and last pics.

Gender equality should be promoted

na sense no reach u
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by cococandy(f): 6:39pm On Jul 27, 2016
There are many more who wish to turn. Nigerians can like pretending. You have gays and transgender folks among you. And they are many. No one is corrupting them. That's how their own nature is. Deal with it.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by babadlaw1(m): 6:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
Please someone should help out, during the transgender operation did they cut off their joystick? do they still have their joystick? please I need urgent and well informed answers pls
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by Barigaboy(m): 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hey hey hey, funny grammar. She was a man. What type of English is that. Since she was a man now that He is now a she, she need a boyfriend to be making love love to himshe. That's not right. Its immoral don't let us encourage wrong transformation. Every ladies r beautiful cos they r a good handwork of God every men r handsome cos we play our part right but dis transgender is what is not right at all. Its irritating
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by Ojugunrege(f): 7:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
mebad:
as a man they were all ugly. Disappointing they still are ugly after the sex change .... No cure for ugliness

lolzzzzzz grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by PrincessB1(f): 7:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
please, can they ovulate? can they give birth? can their hormone change?
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by Gamesmart: 7:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
ify2016:

May your son marry one like the first 3.
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by whitestar01(m): 7:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
Any sensible reason for such sickness ?
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
ify2016:

Hmmmmmmm

It is well

Is that what you want?
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by ify2016: 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2016
Gamesmart:

May your son marry one like the first 3.
Dey there mek boxers dey wear u. your ozuo no get rival
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by ify2016: 7:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Hmmmmmmm
It is well
Is that what you want?
Are you a kid! Do you want to dictate the way I live my life?

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by dajan03: 7:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
ify2016:

Yes nah
no. I've heard many transgenders speak with their old voices
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by oluwasegun007(m): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2016
you mean 5 Nigerians possessed with DEMONS..... cry cry undecided
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by totorimi: 8:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
This is indeed satanic, if for any mistaken I meet one of them by mistake and let us say i toast her and i find out the she is a he, I will use pestle to club such strange animal to death.
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by lielbree: 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
ify2016:

You are entitle to your own opinion OK.

Must you quote me? Why not make your own comment and go?

Very soon the strength of this people will increase in our society and there is nothing you and I can do.
GOD FORBID! WE ARE NOT WESTERNS!

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
johnwizey:
Its dere life and choice so fvvck off
See afonja painment oh! grin

Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by donnffd(m): 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
shadeyinka:
dalaman
donnffd
TrajansKong
jayriginal
plaetton
frank317

There are rapists, both heterosexuals and homosexuals... To use a brush to paint all homosexuals just because of what one sick child molester did is just not right...

1 Like

Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
babyoy:
Y is it dat it is usually men dat do Sex change.
Because most of them are jealous of women for silly reasons best known to them. undecided

No one should quote me unless your guilty as charged! tongue
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by Missmossy(f): 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
Tolexander:
you dey look guys b00bs?

Hmmm!
Lol...they want to become women by force so got to look well grin
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by patwilly(m): 9:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
Pity to see an idoma guy at the top of the list they can't hide the man in them no matter how hard they tried, thats why men can never be God
Ochanya k'idoma! awo geh Jum leh?
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by TrajansKong: 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
shadeyinka:
dalaman
donnffd
TrajansKong
jayriginal
plaetton
frank317

Nope, just can't bring myself to care about this.

Really. How can any of this ever possibly affect me

How do you have the time to go to war over gay stuff

You all talk like sometnings gonna happen to you!

Also, I don't believe in demons.

We are responsible for our own decisions.
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by frisky2good(m): 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2016
Nothing wey some people no fit do for visa
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by mhisbliss(f): 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
patwilly:

Ochanya k'idoma! awo geh Jum leh?
lol, na you sabi
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by patwilly(m): 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
mhisbliss:
lol, na you sabi
No fall my hand o.You wan claim say you no be Idoma abi?
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by mhisbliss(f): 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
patwilly:

No fall my hand o.You wan claim say you no be Idoma abi?
i wan claim? What would i benefit from claiming a tribe i am not
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by des4ella(m): 9:56pm On Jul 27, 2016
ify2016:

Like seriously?
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by ournaijablog(f): 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
Abegi when did Bisi become trans ehn cos I spoke to bobo today and he still a man..... anyway that's Mz Posh not Bisi if you know him u will understand, between get a life dude is in South Africa trying to make life better for people living with aids and you're here judging him
Re: 5 Nigerian Men Who Transformed To Women by Theoflux(m): 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
ify2016:

...then u r one of them :< angry
ify2016:

...then u r one of them :<

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Felicia Boco Wins Most Beautiful African Model 2020 / EndSARS Hairstyle By A Lady (Photo) / Ifeanyi Ubah Disqualifies All Contestants At Most Beautiful Girl In Nnewi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.