Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

How Do U Hustle? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Do U Hustle? (1557 Views)

VIP: Hustle N Grind / How Do U Feel When You Start A New Topic, 24 Hours Later U See This / Moving Abroad To Hustle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Hustle? by oribi(m): 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2006
i hustle in different method,stick around 2 find out
Re: How Do U Hustle? by Oracle(m): 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2006
I don't know what you mean, but whatever it is i believe I'll find out soon.
Re: How Do U Hustle? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2006
Re: How Do U Hustle? by naijacutee(f): 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2006
What does 'hustle' mean
Re: How Do U Hustle? by eslynera(f): 3:40am On Dec 07, 2006
dunno, undecided
Re: How Do U Hustle? by Busta(f): 2:28pm On Dec 07, 2006
@ oribi
with all this topics and dicussion, seems u just found ur good or better side.

maybe u need to shed more light.
Re: How Do U Hustle? by oribi(m): 12:03pm On Dec 14, 2006
smileylook up dictionary 4 d meanin
Re: How Do U Hustle? by Dvampire(m): 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2006
@ oribi: u raised a suspensive topic and now u tell us to look in the dictionary? u well so?
Re: How Do U Hustle? by needeeg(m): 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2006
naijacutee:

What does 'hustle' mean
well, i guess he's talking about how did u go with ya life or how did u gate money!
Re: How Do U Hustle? by LiquidMind(m): 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2006
We have many many ways of hustling, I do free style hustle which is really good,
My colleagues at work do preacher or church hutling by taking offerings and tithe from people,

I know a sister too who hustle like J-lo
Re: How Do U Hustle? by naijacutee(f): 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2006
oribi:

smileylook up dictionary 4 d meanin
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1) - Cite This Source
hus·tle /ˈhʌsəl/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[huhs-uhl] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation verb, -tled, -tling, noun
–verb (used without object) 1. to proceed or work rapidly or energetically: to hustle about putting a house in order.
2. to push or force one's way; jostle or shove.
3. to be aggressive, esp. in business or other financial dealings.
4. Slang. to earn one's living by illicit or unethical means.
5. Slang. (of a prostitute) to solicit clients.
–verb (used with object) 6. to convey or cause to move, esp. to leave, roughly or hurriedly: They hustled him out of the bar.
7. to pressure or coerce (a person) to buy or do something: to hustle the customers into buying more drinks.
8. to urge, prod, or speed up: Hustle your work along.
9. to obtain by aggressive or illicit means: He could always hustle a buck or two from some sucker.
10. to beg; solicit.
11. to sell in or work (an area), esp. by high-pressure tactics: The souvenir venders began hustling the town at dawn.
12. to sell aggressively: to hustle souvenirs.
13. to jostle, push, or shove roughly.
14. Slang. to induce (someone) to gamble or to promote (a gambling game) when the odds of winning are overwhelmingly in one's own favor.
15. Slang. to cheat; swindle: They hustled him out of his savings.
16. Slang. a. (of a prostitute) to solicit (someone).
b. to attempt to persuade (someone) to have sexual relations.
c. to promote or publicize in a lively, vigorous, or aggressive manner: an author hustling her new book on the TV talk shows.

–noun 17. energetic activity, as in work.
18. discourteous shoving, pushing, or jostling.
19. Slang. a. an inducing by fraud, pressure, or deception, esp. of inexperienced or uninformed persons, to buy something, to participate in an illicit scheme, dishonest gambling game, etc.
b. such a product, scheme, gambling game, etc.

20. Informal. a competitive struggle: the hustle to earn a living.
21. a fast, lively, popular ballroom dance evolving from Latin American, swing, rock, and disco dance styles, with a strong basic rhythm and simple step pattern augmented by strenuous turns, breaks, etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1675–85; < D husselen, var. of hutselen to shake, equiv. to hutsen to shake + -el- -le]
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.
Re: How Do U Hustle? by Dvampire(m): 2:36pm On Dec 18, 2006
naijacutee:

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1) - Cite This Source
hus·tle /ˈhʌsəl/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[huhs-uhl] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation verb, -tled, -tling, noun
–verb (used without object) 1. to proceed or work rapidly or energetically: to hustle about putting a house in order.
2. to push or force one's way; jostle or shove.
3. to be aggressive, esp. in business or other financial dealings.
4. Slang. to earn one's living by illicit or unethical means.
5. Slang. (of a prostitute) to solicit clients.
–verb (used with object) 6. to convey or cause to move, esp. to leave, roughly or hurriedly: They hustled him out of the bar.
7. to pressure or coerce (a person) to buy or do something: to hustle the customers into buying more drinks.
8. to urge, prod, or speed up: Hustle your work along.
9. to obtain by aggressive or illicit means: He could always hustle a buck or two from some sucker.
10. to beg; solicit.
11. to sell in or work (an area), esp. by high-pressure tactics: The souvenir venders began hustling the town at dawn.
12. to sell aggressively: to hustle souvenirs.
13. to jostle, push, or shove roughly.
14. Slang. to induce (someone) to gamble or to promote (a gambling game) when the odds of winning are overwhelmingly in one's own favor.
15. Slang. to cheat; swindle: They hustled him out of his savings.
16. Slang. a. (of a prostitute) to solicit (someone).
b. to attempt to persuade (someone) to have sexual relations.
c. to promote or publicize in a lively, vigorous, or aggressive manner: an author hustling her new book on the TV talk shows.

–noun 17. energetic activity, as in work.
18. discourteous shoving, pushing, or jostling.
19. Slang. a. an inducing by fraud, pressure, or deception, esp. of inexperienced or uninformed persons, to buy something, to participate in an illicit scheme, dishonest gambling game, etc.
b. such a product, scheme, gambling game, etc.

20. Informal. a competitive struggle: the hustle to earn a living.
21. a fast, lively, popular ballroom dance evolving from Latin American, swing, rock, and disco dance styles, with a strong basic rhythm and simple step pattern augmented by strenuous turns, breaks, etc.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1675–85; < D husselen, var. of hutselen to shake, equiv. to hutsen to shake + -el- -le]
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.0.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.

oribi, shey u don see wetin u cause?
Re: How Do U Hustle? by edmondo(m): 11:15pm On Dec 18, 2006
Re: How Do U Hustle? by Radiant(f): 11:32pm On Dec 18, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin crase people
Re: How Do U Hustle? by bluenubian(f): 11:57pm On Dec 18, 2006
needeeg:

well, i guess he's talking about how did u go with ya life or how did u gate money!

if thats what he is talking about, why is this topic in the romance section, me i think he wants to know how other guys get toto for free without causing confusion and unnecessary wahala!
Re: How Do U Hustle? by Radiant(f): 12:29am On Dec 19, 2006
If that's true, then that's gross grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Do U Hustle? by oribi(m): 1:01pm On Dec 19, 2006
i hustle by tasking, sorri wanted to place it anoda room topic, i guess anoda tym,

(1) (Reply)

Is Fidelity-access Scholarship Relyable? / Please Nairalanders! / Come And Join Me Sing Alleluia!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.