Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,219 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Moving Abroad To Hustle - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Moving Abroad To Hustle (1477 Views)

Policeman Tries To Stop A Moving Tanker By Climbing In Through The Window / Anyone Coming From Abroad To Nigeria? Pls Read. / Sending Money From Abroad To An Illiterate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moving Abroad To Hustle by rxrugs: 8:14pm On Jul 03, 2011
Hi I have a burning question. I recently 2010 had to leave the UK due to Immigration cap. But I have failed to settle home due to family misundertsandings. I am now desperate to looking to leave.

Which country would be easy to migrate to to hustle quickly. I am thinking of moving to Canada on student and working underground is there any one who has experience in this?
Re: Moving Abroad To Hustle by obowunmi(m): 12:55am On Jul 04, 2011
Why not go to canada or india ? You can also go to any of the eastern europeans countries --- hustle hard my nigga
Re: Moving Abroad To Hustle by HighChief4(m): 1:29am On Jul 04, 2011
Hustle up bro, Canada is kool. You can be going to school and working too
Re: Moving Abroad To Hustle by rxrugs: 7:18am On Jul 04, 2011
@ obowunmi

Thanks obowunmi do u know guys in India? are they doing well? Most Indians I know seem to be eagar to leave their country.
Re: Moving Abroad To Hustle by henrywest(m): 11:34pm On Jul 09, 2011
I would advice u start with securing admission into a canadian uni fast fast. India no make sense although d canadian students visa is a rigorous waka ooo. I am on it though

(1) (Reply)

30-year-old Photos Of Young, Handsome Buhari At Ilaro Polytechnic / Where Can He Buy Drugs In Onitsha / Girl Cries Out On Twitter After Having The Best Sex Of Her Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.