Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,055 members, 7,814,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Too Bad! See What An Ex Military Officer Did To His Beautiful Girlfriend After S - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Bad! See What An Ex Military Officer Did To His Beautiful Girlfriend After S (827 Views)

Man Buys IphoneX, Wines For His Girlfriend After She Had A Bad Day (Photos) / My Beautiful Girlfriend End Our 5 Years Relationship Because my Career Pursuit / Man Beats Up Girlfriend After Promising Her Money But Only Gave Her Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Too Bad! See What An Ex Military Officer Did To His Beautiful Girlfriend After S by Naijabash(m): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2016
Edinas Nyainda, a 22-year-old woman has been sta.bbed to dea.th by her lover whom she had jilted.

Edinas 1The lady was killed inside their rented apartment on Monday, July 25, at Kahawa Wendani Estate in Kiambu County, Kenya.

Edinas Nyainda was sta.bbed several times with a knife by her 30-year-old lover, identified as Maxwell Okoth.
According Daily Nation, witnesses revealed that the two had a disagreement after Nyainda, a recent Kenyatta University graduate, threatened to leave him.
Residents told Daily Nation that the man attempted to kill himself by sta.bbing himself in the stomach with the same knife he used to st.ab her.
“I heard a commotion at around 3am and when I went to check, the assailant threatened me with a knife, prompting me to call the police,” said Evans Silange, a watchman guarding the premises.
Police used tear gas to access the rented room, located in an apartment near Wendani’s Nakumatt Supermarket, after the killer threatened to pursue anyone attempting to get inside. It took officers three hours to break into his room, where they arrested the man and took him to the Ruiru Police Station. ....SEE THE WICKED MAN HERE >>> http://ngspeaker.com/2016/07/27/too-bad-see-what-an-ex-military-officer-did-to-his-beautiful-girlfriend-after-she-threatened-to-leave-him-photos/

Re: Too Bad! See What An Ex Military Officer Did To His Beautiful Girlfriend After S by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
Kenya is always on the news for the wrong reasons. Sometimes I want to ask God why he made me a Nigerian, but then I look at Kenya and give thanks to him instead grin
Re: Too Bad! See What An Ex Military Officer Did To His Beautiful Girlfriend After S by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
O Lord of Zechariah....Soldiers are cruel being
Re: Too Bad! See What An Ex Military Officer Did To His Beautiful Girlfriend After S by saintkel(m): 2:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
And d babe fine no b small, rest on dear, as for dat wicked being, left for me na death by mob action
Re: Too Bad! See What An Ex Military Officer Did To His Beautiful Girlfriend After S by Mologi(m): 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
haaaa!!...
see wasted milk company...

Rest in peace dear...

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Lady Steps Out Unclad In Very Transparent See Through Outfit (18+) / Matured minds only (18 +) / Kim Kardashian Poses Completely Unclad In A Series Of Seriously Sexy Selfies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.