Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

I Heard This On Consulting Capable - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Heard This On Consulting Capable (922 Views)

Dear Cynthia, I Heard My Boss Saying Bad Things About Me.. / A Capable Employer ,the Internet / Consulting Capable So Far (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Heard This On Consulting Capable by Ladapo(m): 7:25pm On Dec 06, 2006
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I got a gist, thoug I do not know how far it's true I just feel I shld share it.

I was told that the recruitment to be done is for the Oil and Gas arm of Transcorp Limited and that they (CC) is acting in secrecy because of the instructions they got. Please don't ask me where I got my info from because I won't tell.

I personnally think it could be true as I recently heard that Transcorp is ejecting 50 billion naira into it's oil and gas section. And u knw the thing about EFCC, they probably do not want to be questioned.

So let's ponder on this.
Re: I Heard This On Consulting Capable by ubrendan: 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2006
holla,
thanx very much 4 the information and we will very grateful 4 that.
i knw very well they are recruiting 4 an oil and gas company according 4 2 their advert.
lets us all pray that at the end of the day success will our portion.
i believe we ve to optimistic bout ourselves and that is the only we will
progress in life.
those of us that will be there, if there is anyway we can identify ourselves
so that we can work 2gether.
i wish u all success. till that day.
may these decemba bring breakthru 2 our lives
so that as we approach the new we will be able to God thanx and praise,
and only joyful songs will be on our lips. can i hear u say avery BIG AMEN.

(1) (Reply)

Teach Me / Sapphire Flash Club (firstinland Bank Plc Mlm) / What's Ur Feeling If U R Working In Different Sector Apart From Ur Course In Uni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.