Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,600 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" (55291 Views)

Beverly Naya's Transparent Arabian Dress To The Wedding Party 2 Premiere [PICS] / Beverly Naya Was Bullied For Having Bad Eczema, Crooked Teeth, Lightbulb Head / Beverly Naya: He Should Prove Himself Worthy Before You Allow Him Into Your Pant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by emperorchedda(m): 8:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
hardbody:

We are living in a wicked world, your parents and mine lived in saner times. Ideas and beliefs are dynamic, let the haters leave this lady alone, she only said publicly what some other ladies here will not own up to even if they do worse. To each, his own.
Spot on!
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by zynzyn(m): 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
Swagt101:
HahahaGuy forget dat yarn.... Tonto no dey her husband house?

Guy! I dey worry about that marriage o!

But well, who knows?!!
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by emperorchedda(m): 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2016
Pinkyberry2:
. you must hv failed comprehension exams severally.
.......... next time read carefully before trying to be relevant... 'I said most rich guys' not all..
Just to let you know, you can have it all!

I for one won't get married to a learner in bed even if she is the best behaved lady on earth. Why?? Because I know I will cheat on her when I'm very horrny and no I don't want that

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by ericuzor(m): 8:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
My fellow nairalanders you can call her what ever you want she will always be my bae better piking sabi girl in all angle

1 Like

Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
Pinkyberry2:
. you must hv failed comprehension exams severally.
.......... next time read carefully before trying to be relevant... 'I said most rich guys' not all..
Yes you are correct! Most rich men are actually too busy making money to satisfy their wives properly in bed that is if they even have the time! But you made a mistake by calling her a prostitute! She didn't tell you she is taking money from them in exchange for sex,did she undecided

1 Like

Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by brosammy(m): 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2016
Fame is causing more harm to lady this days than expected,they now act with less sanity,that is the reason why many of them dont have a home, what else will be married after all this exposure
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
emperorchedda:
Oga stop pretending. One of the most important factors in marriage is sex.

Naija and hypocrisy
I agree with you on this one!
Most Nigerians are hypocrites! undecided

1 Like

Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by Samps(m): 8:42pm On Jul 27, 2016
Me don dey admire you tey tey sha so bring your cookie make we dey "pre-marital" smashing dey go jor.
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God...1CORINTHIANS 6:9-10

1 Like

Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by Eminembuz(m): 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
YourMajesty:
The lady above me is the correct definition of hypocrisy and frustration.

I wish her we'lll though.
my guyyy I feel you! LOL.
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by Airyprince(m): 8:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
grin[color=#006600][/color]WHERE DEM GIRLS AT
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by Ontop123(m): 9:04pm On Jul 27, 2016
Seeing people commenting like they've not had sex is the true definition of hypocrisy. almost every one of us have had sex outside marriage so why throw stone at her. Pretenders do the worst. She simply said her mind and if you're not OK with it go jump into lagoon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by YourMajesty(m): 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
Eminembuz:
my guyyy I feel you! LOL.
wink
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by Debbyseraph(f): 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2016
Her reason is really not good enough
......... U can never cheat God...... So wah if after her marriage to the supposed sex machine something goes wrong like erectile dysfunction or an accident or something n he can no longer satisfy u like bfre We rily cannot cheat God!!!

1 Like

Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by ifeomaekol(f): 9:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
Pinkyberry2:
prosti.tute.. u can't have it all
.. most rich cool guys don't have time to start trying to please u in bed.. only broke ass
irresponsible guys will give u all d style and start asking u for loan...
nne what are u saying?? N y call her a pro?? That's her own point of view u kw.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by Austeeenxx: 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
If the hypocrisy being paraded here can be converted to naira, every Nigerian will be a billionaire.
Some of you are even worse than the chic in question. Abi una wan talk say una no dey engage in premarital sex for here? Shior.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by girl4rmspace(f): 9:44pm On Jul 27, 2016
Its very funny how so many of you engage in pre marital sex, yet when someone comes out to say she engages in it, you guys act all holy and call her all sorts of names. When you are guity of the same thing.

Dont be a hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by Duru009(m): 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2016
This is truth.....
Tak it or leave it

1 Like

Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
ajasbaba:
so how many pre marital sex will you have,or will i say how many have you had and still counting,

that is how they end up without husband and later blame their neighbor at the village or devil that they can see.
.Or blame it on no love in Lagos.
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by aiibee(f): 10:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hypocrites everywhere, smh. angry
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by Theoflux(m): 10:41pm On Jul 27, 2016
ajasbaba:
so how many pre marital sex will you have,or will i say how many have you had and still counting,

that is how they end up without husband and later blame their neighbor at the village or devil that they can see.
grin dis one luk lik wife material for ur eye? mtcheew... na people like Majid Micheal she dey wait for.
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
ajasbaba:

And this got 77 likes, what's wrong with Nigerians, like seriously? I get it if you want to talk Religion but aside that, u sound like a teenager or an in exposed dude, in the real world everyone has learnt that we have people who hate sex, people who are just 1 min people, people who look really but are very bad @ sex so if u spend so long waiting and then you do get maried and your other half dislike it or has a low libido, trust me you would feel like killing yourself, after waiting and having loads of fantasies, abeg she is the 1st reasonable and honest female celebrity that spoke the TRUTH, I now understand a lot of marriage are facing this problem but as Nigerians they die inside, man cheats, wif also cheats all because we are so religious, every reasonble guy loves a pleaser, it's small minded thinking that she has to meet lots of men to know, it's common sense, people tell from their dating partner... SMH for the way most Nigerians think in this day and age

2 Likes

Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by 3rdlegxxx(m): 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
ojun50:
Yes i also hv to knw if my women is ready for many style. Some girls are jst bag of cement only fine for face nd body
Abeg help m tell that ajasbaba guy, for this day and age na u dey put down a honest and out spoken woman for being honest and speaking the truth

1 Like

Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by jojothaiv(m): 10:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
Swagt101:
HahahaGuy forget dat yarn.... Tonto no dey her husband house?
and u geh evidence ba 2 back up wetin she dey do back then....

The real deal is, never underestimate the quiet ones, they are usually the most dangerous!
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
Exponental:
I don't blame you jare. Since you're not a virgin, no need for stunt.
so being a virgin is now an award winning thing right, who seriously thinks so little to like a woman just bekos say she never have sex b4.. some guys sha

1 Like

Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by jojothaiv(m): 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
Just here for the lies and the do-gooders cliches!
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:05pm On Jul 27, 2016
YourMajesty:
The lady above me is the correct definition of hypocrisy and frustration.

I wish her well though.

Seriously bro, I was thinking of how best to reply her but u did justice to her, gosh can u imagine how some of our modern day females reason, rich and broke, It's all about money gosh this sounds so hopeless and sad.

1 Like

Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by 3rdlegxxx(m): 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2016
femi4:
Most women hate to admit that they enjoy sex. Like someone is going to beat them

Femi thanks for that comment, I don't know if this our guy here is a virgin or a slow learner attributing her to a nympho because she said something almost all woman love but never admit, guy better wake up and get experience
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by Tolubory(m): 11:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
TunezMediaTV:

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/07/i-will-use-premarital-sex-to-know-if-my.html?m=1

She must be a share giver..........
or Transformer (Sharing her Light)
I yen na wa OK.
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by abuaudu(m): 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
This is just an excuse
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by kcowen(m): 12:28am On Jul 28, 2016
ajasbaba:

If she bleep the whole community how is that ur bizness Mr Perfect,she's only saying what she wants or don't you have want too ?or maybe you haven't indulge in pre marital sex before..all this our nairalander holy art thou attitude God!!
Re: Beverly Naya: "I Will Use Premarital Sex To Know If My Man Can Please Me" by YourMajesty(m): 12:44am On Jul 28, 2016
3rdlegxxx:

Seriously bro, I was thinking of how best to reply her but u did justice to her, gosh can u imagine how some of our modern day females reason, rich and broke, It's all about money gosh this sounds so hopeless and sad.
Lol, nor mind d yeye girl.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Photos Of Charles Okocha Igwe2pac's Grown Up Daughter (photos) / Greatmore Chatya To Release Africa Culture Magazine, Releases Braless Photos / Linda Ikeji As A Contestant At The 2003 Miss Nigeria Pageant (Throwback Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.