Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 (80526 Views)

The National Universities Commission Suspends Recruitment / National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by Firmjudge(m): 6:59am On Aug 04, 2016
xcellinking:
I've been reading the comments on this post, it's unfortunate that Nigerian graduates will be asking impertinent questions up and down. What's so difficult to understand in that instruction?

Who are u forwarding ur questions to? Have u seen the head of the commission here?

Simple write a letter, address it, attached 10 copies of your CV, go to NUC Abuja office and drop. And some ppl are getting themselves confused.

The function of that Garki Post Office (GPO) number is so that u can post it from anywhere.

If u don't know where u belong in the advertised field, then u have a long way to go as a graduate.

And who even asked u to attach credentials, instruction says CV.

This is how some ppl will get a DQ.

I just want to make common sense.

Brother I weep too oo can you imagine idiotic questions coming from the lips of graduate.?

1. can I add my documents, and someone is advicing them add it oo its completes your c.v what nonsense anyway hmmm add it and get disqualified.
2. should I post it. just imagine some pips cant write app letter.

my heart is heavy yet you want to work with nuc. lol

Bro I also tire for them oo the instructions are simple and clear.

I need no forum to tell me what to do.

1 Like

Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by longlife101: 9:44am On Aug 04, 2016
dexyking:

...Interested and qualified candidates are to forward 10 copies of their Curriculum Vitae and a hand written applications to:
"Applications"?: This part is not clear, should it be an application Letter attached to each of the (10) copies of CV?
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by Hafsat24(f): 9:55am On Aug 04, 2016
Firmjudge:

Brother I weep too oo can you imagine idiotic questions coming from the lips of graduate.?

1. can I add my documents, and someone is advicing them add it oo its completes your c.v what nonsense anyway hmmm add it and get disqualified.
2. should I post it. just imagine some pips cant write app letter.

my heart is heavy yet you want to work with nuc. lol

Bro I also tire for them oo the instructions are simple and clear.

I need no forum to tell me what to do.
#punintended# you that's claiming graduate, see your written English..and so what if someone asks a Question..the fact that you're able to comprehend information doesn't mean everyone else can..you don't need to be insultive..if you feel the questions are 'idiotic' jump and pass..its not a must you answer..haba!!!

Abeg o jare..anyone who needs clarification should ask..but that's after going through previous pages..
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by Speeddial(m): 10:19am On Aug 04, 2016
What are the specialities available nah?
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by Firmjudge(m): 10:54am On Aug 04, 2016
Hafsat24:

#punintended# you that's claiming graduate, see your written English..and so what if someone asks a Question..the fact that you're able to comprehend information doesn't mean everyone else can..you don't need to be insultive..if you feel the questions are 'idiotic' jump and pass..its not a must you answer..haba!!!

Abeg o jare..anyone who needs clarification should ask..but that's after going through previous pages..

Lol, girl you are funny. is "abeg oo, jare & haba" English words ?. Take a look at your sentense structure and grammatical blunders using double or triple fullstop when just one is needed yet you are correcting me. seriously!!!.

I wonder how you just pick on someone for telling the truth.

I did no qoute that guy to correct anyones grammar, I aint perfect also but I Marvelled at how people just fail to comprehend clear info.
You said.
"Anyone who needs nformation should ask that's after reading all previous post. Jeez.!. People will mislead people imagin a guy telling people to include their documents saying your documents complete your cv. The hard truth is if you fail to adhere to the basic instructions outright disquilification.. Now imagin how many people that guy will misled. Allow people to learn from basic information alway encourage people to learn and stoo thinking for people.

The info is too basic even for a jss3 student.

Next time pick your fight properly.
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by FemmyPRAISE: 11:06am On Aug 04, 2016
If you are still confused or afraid about sending 10 copies ish.... I will jes advise u to submit Ur 10 copies of CV, an hand written application letter and one copy of ur NYSC nd degree certificate.shikena ....I no say dem go still shortlist fr aptitude test den interview and documentation processes.
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by TEEKAY2000: 2:39pm On Aug 04, 2016
Please is it true they have stopped receiving cvs at their office in Abuja.
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by TEEKAY2000: 2:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by emmahoney(m): 2:59pm On Aug 04, 2016
Ni lu to loba to ni joye?
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by Hafsat24(f): 3:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
TEEKAY2000:

Really? Did you go or have you sent yours rather
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by SlickM(m): 4:05pm On Aug 04, 2016
Please guys what's the cheapest postal service to send my application to Abuja and how much is it? I just checked EMS and was told 2410NGN. I'm currently in Enugu
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 04, 2016
SlickM:
Please guys what's the cheapest postal service to send my application to Abuja and how much is it? I just checked EMS and was told 2410NGN. I'm currently in Enugu
Bro,

In this buhari administration, please use Nipost.

It is better you gave the remaining balance to the orphanage homes than to send those documents at such price.
Nipost should not be above #300....at most #500.
Pls don't be offended. I am suggesting as a concerned Nigerian who knows how difficult and hard things are.
Peace.
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Aug 04, 2016
SlickM:
Use "registered mail" option at Nipost to be sure that your package will be safe and delivered.

"Unregistered mail" option is still okay sha.
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by judecares1(m): 5:40pm On Aug 04, 2016
Pls disregard any informatn wich says d commission have stopped receiving applications cos I submitted mine today by 1pm but d truth is d evelops I saw there was too much
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by Nduwin(f): 5:42pm On Aug 04, 2016
can som1 pls help me submit for my elder brother? he based at Port Harcourt and I am currently out of Abuja, I will not be back till on th17th of next month and it would be late by then.

any kind hearted person willing to help should indicate so that I can forward his CV n application thanks

1 Like

Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by SlickM(m): 8:06pm On Aug 04, 2016
slimz10:

Bro,

In this buhari administration, please use Nipost.

It is better you gave the remaining balance to the orphanage homes than to send those documents at such price.
Nipost should not be above #300....at most #500.
Pls don't be offended. I am suggesting as a concerned Nigerian who knows how difficult and hard things are.
Peace.
Thanks a lot my man. You too much. I no fit carry that kain money give them na.
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2016
SlickM:

Thanks a lot my man. You too much. I no fit carry that kain money give them na.
OK
No problem
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by geodemainguy(m): 9:55pm On Aug 04, 2016
Firmjudge:

Lol, girl you are funny. is "abeg oo, jare & haba" English words ?. Take a look at your sentense structure and grammatical blunders using double or triple fullstop when just one is needed yet you are correcting me. seriously!!!.

I wonder how you just pick on someone for telling the truth.

I did no qoute that guy to correct anyones grammar, I aint perfect also but I Marvelled at how people just fail to comprehend clear info.
You said.
"Anyone who needs nformation should ask that's after reading all previous post. Jeez.!. People will mislead people imagin a guy telling people to include their documents saying your documents complete your cv. The hard truth is if you fail to adhere to the basic instructions outright disquilification.. Now imagin how many people that guy will misled. Allow people to learn from basic information alway encourage people to learn and stoo thinking for people.

The info is too basic even for a jss3 student.

Next time pick your fight properly.

Nemo Judex incausa sua. Correct some of your spellings, for instance "sentense" instead of Sentence.

1 Like

Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by geodemainguy(m): 9:58pm On Aug 04, 2016
FemmyPRAISE:
If you are still confused or afraid about sending 10 copies ish.... I will jes advise u to submit Ur 10 copies of CV, an hand written application letter and one copy of ur NYSC nd degree certificate.shikena ....I no say dem go still shortlist fr aptitude test den interview and documentation processes.
Even your WAEC and FSLC, including your Nativity and Birth certificate.
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by Mekyno(m): 11:10pm On Aug 04, 2016
longlife101:
"Applications"?: This part is not clear, should it be an application Letter attached to each of the (10) copies of CV?
see question/reasoning. Smh
pls which school did u graduate from? Dey need to investigate u and ur school......NUC over to u ppl
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by Firmjudge(m): 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2016
geodemainguy:
Nemo Judex incausa sua. Correct some of your spellings, for instance "sentense" instead of Sentence.

oga I aint here to battle sentences structure with any1 my stance remains firm people should be encoursged to learn and think for themselves and not spoon feed everytime there is an opening by the way my phone typo pull that over I can't possibly waste loads of time checking my grammar bfor posting comments here.
Its basely.
so pack....

1 Like

Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by longlife101: 6:21am On Aug 05, 2016
Mekyno:

see question/reasoning. Smh
pls which school did u graduate from? Dey need to investigate u and ur school......NUC over to u ppl
son, mind what you understand and don't. Go back and see the quote...and should you have the answer, you had better be mature and give it. And did you see the "s" in the 'applications'?
longlife101:

A better graduate you are? - do well to show it by your maturity and writing with unbecoming abbreviations, and provide answers where you think you have it.
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by Mekyno(m): 6:26am On Aug 05, 2016
longlife101:
son, mind what you understand and don't. Go back and see the quote...and should you have the answer, you had better be mature and give it. And did you see the "s" in the 'applications'?

A better graduate you are, do well to show it by your maturity and writing with unbecoming abbreviations, and provide answers where you think you have it.
note: applicatn leta to ''each'' of the.......
Abeg, wake up, u jst need 1 applicatn leta for all the copies
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by decollex(m): 8:58am On Aug 05, 2016
Nduwin:
can som1 pls help me submit for my elder brother? he based at Port Harcourt and I am currently out of Abuja, I will not be back till on th17th of next month and it would be late by then.

any kind hearted person willing to help should indicate so that I can forward his CV n application thanks
send the Cv and the application to my Email I will help. ononikpookechukwu@gmail.com
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by decollex(m): 9:04am On Aug 05, 2016
I reside in Abuja. whoever that needs His/her application submitted to their HQ's kindly send Ur Cv and application to my Email : ononikpookechukwu@gmail.com

alongside a stipend for logistics
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by scabit: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2016
decollex:
I reside in Abuja. whoever that needs His/her application submitted to their HQ's kindly send Ur Cv and application to my Email : ononikpookechukwu@gmail.com

alongside any amount for logistics
account details:
First bank: Name: Ononikpo Okechukwu Collins
number: 3045902524
once I get d alert I will submit Ur application immediately.

Igbo man! I like your style! See business concept!

1 Like

Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by decollex(m): 10:14am On Aug 05, 2016
scabit:

Igbo man! I like your style! See business concept!
thanks Man, just proffering a solution to a Problem. My name is Okechukwu Ononikpo I Just wanna make common Sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by Adortem: 10:36am On Aug 05, 2016
Please stop shaming yourselves and each other,I have discovered that those you even feel you are better than in life end up finding themselves in better positions than you who were top of your class or close to that,the real/outside world is a different ball game entirely,I would advise you use this medium/forum to network with people and ignore their blunders since there is absolutely nothing you can do about it,if their questions irritates you,kindly ignore and let someone else to answer them,its a free world,allow people to express themselves freely without feeling less.
#my opinion

3 Likes

Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by geodemainguy(m): 3:46pm On Aug 05, 2016
Firmjudge:

oga I aint here to battle sentences structure with any1 my stance remains firm people should be encoursged to learn and think for themselves and not spoon feed everytime there is an opening by the way my phone typo pull that over I can't possibly waste loads of time checking my grammar bfor posting comments here.
Its basely.
so pack....
The same way you make some typographical errors, is the way people ask questions to get lucid clarification in areas that is confusing. So, before you castigate anyone of been a half baked graduate, you have to first of all stand clean.
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by geodemainguy(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2016
Adortem:
Please stop shaming yourselves and each other,I have discovered that those you even feel you are better than in life end up finding themselves in better positions than you who were top of your class or close to that,the real/outside world is a different ball game entirely,I would advise you use this medium/forum to network with people and ignore their blunders since there is absolutely nothing you can do about it,if their questions irritates you,kindly ignore and let someone else to answer them,its a free world,allow people to express themselves freely without feeling less.
#my opinion
Good piece.
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by Firmjudge(m): 8:03pm On Aug 05, 2016
geodemainguy:
The same way you make some typographical errors, is the way people ask questions to get lucid clarification in areas that is confusing. So, before you castigate anyone of been a half baked graduate, you have to first of all stand clean.

dude you are pathetic, how on earth will people be asking silly questions and you think its alrights.
typo errors here is so normal and most people dont care because no one is vetting it why not qoute the other dude who vent his dismay before me.?

lastly my stand still remain encourage people to stop asking silly questions BTW did you read the comment of a guy who adviced people to include their documents nd people are agreeing with him. is that part of the requirement?. I didnt come out to correct any ones grammr so stop making my typos issues this is a public faceless forum.

But always encourage people to think and reason for themselves i definitely know that if your younger ones reason ackwardly you will giv emm a WTF look. the info is too clear for graduates to fonble period.!!!

1 Like

Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by Jasper90: 12:44pm On Aug 06, 2016
Firmjudge:

dude you are pathetic, how on earth will people be asking silly questions and you think its alrights.
typo errors here is so normal and most people dont care because no one is vetting it why not qoute the other dude who vent his dismay before me.?

lastly my stand still remain encourage people to stop asking silly questions BTW did you read the comment of a guy who adviced people to include their documents nd people are agreeing with him. is that part of the requirement?. I didnt come out to correct any ones grammr so stop making my typos issues this is a public faceless forum.

But always encourage people to think and reason for themselves i definitely know that if your younger ones reason ackwardly you will giv emm a WTF look. the info is too clear for graduates to fonble period.!!!
It will b unfair if I remain silent on dz issue because I realized that pple need to b sanitized here.
I Categorically advised here on this thread that pple shuld attached all necessary documents to their CV. The fact that i advised pple here doesn't mean dt it must necessarily be adhere to.
My advised is a product of my experience applying at International Bewries PLC. I submitted my CV and twas rejected because I didn't attached my documents to bck up my CV. Since den, I will always attach my documents to my CV when applying for Any jobs.
As for ur reaction to my advised, u would ve been more appreciated if u ve done ur reaction in a polite and educative way. Leme tell u dz, education is nt all about knowing books, it also affect ur dispositions to issue. If u dnt bliv dt, documents shuld nt b attached, u shuld ve presented ur argument or view in a more convincing and polite manner nt castigating or raining abusive words on pple here.
Leme tell u dz, Socrates said that he who knows and knows nt wat he knows, is d greatest fool on earth. I wat u to understand dat ure nt beta off Dan those that ask questions on this thread, even to b sincere, ure lagging behind.
This thread is meant to learn and to assist one anoda, if u felt ure to big on dz thread, is simple, delete Urself or remain mute. Education is nt meant for showoff, it's meant for those that could stood and defend wateva position they subscribe to. Dnt underestimate the potentials and vibrancy of Nigeria students by by reacting to views or questions on this thread in an awkward manner.
Voice of reason shuld b ur watchword.
I rest here my hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 / Ondo Tescom Recruitment / Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.