Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 (80528 Views)

The National Universities Commission Suspends Recruitment / National Universities Commission NUC Recruitment 2016 For Graduates / Names Of Candidates Shortlisted For Nigeria Police Recruitment – 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by Firmjudge(m): 1:48pm On Aug 06, 2016
Jasper90:

It will b unfair if I remain silent on dz issue because I realized that pple need to b sanitized here.
I Categorically advised here on this thread that pple shuld attached all necessary documents to their CV. The fact that i advised pple here doesn't mean dt it must necessarily be adhere to.
My advised is a product of my experience applying at International Bewries PLC. I submitted my CV and twas rejected because I didn't attached my documents to bck up my CV. Since den, I will always attach my documents to my CV when applying for Any jobs.
As for ur reaction to my advised, u would ve been more appreciated if u ve done ur reaction in a polite and educative way. Leme tell u dz, education is nt all about knowing books, it also affect ur dispositions to issue. If u dnt bliv dt, documents shuld nt b attached, u shuld ve presented ur argument or view in a more convincing and polite manner nt castigating or raining abusive words on pple here.
Leme tell u dz, Socrates said that he who knows and knows nt wat he knows, is d greatest fool on earth. I wat u to understand dat ure nt beta off Dan those that ask questions on this thread, even to b sincere, ure lagging behind.
This thread is meant to learn and to assist one anoda, if u felt ure to big on dz thread, is simple, delete Urself or remain mute. Education is nt meant for showoff, it's meant for those that could stood and defend wateva position they subscribe to. Dnt underestimate the potentials and vibrancy of Nigeria students by by reacting to views or questions on this thread in an awkward manner.
Voice of reason shuld b ur watchword.
I rest here my hand.

Did you not read the instructions 10 copies of cv plus a handwritten application.

its seriously unfair for you to get people disqualified intentionally because of your past experience.

This situation is different they stated what they want.

Anyway I wish the people who followed your advise luck pray they dont disquilify them for not obeying sinple instructions.

if an organisation do not state what they want feel free to add docs. but thia case is diff.

Anyway stop misleading people by reading your meaning into an instruction thats clear and plus I didnt insult nor rain abuse on this thread towards any1 you are only feeling bad for misleadin people.
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by geodemainguy(m): 6:13am On Aug 07, 2016
Firmjudge:

dude you are pathetic, how on earth will people be asking silly questions and you think its alrights.
typo errors here is so normal and most people dont care because no one is vetting it why not qoute the other dude who vent his dismay before me.?

lastly my stand still remain encourage people to stop asking silly questions BTW did you read the comment of a guy who adviced people to include their documents nd people are agreeing with him. is that part of the requirement?. I didnt come out to correct any ones grammr so stop making my typos issues this is a public faceless forum.

But always encourage people to think and reason for themselves i definitely know that if your younger ones reason ackwardly you will giv emm a WTF look. the info is too clear for graduates to fonble period.!!!
Roger that, since you insist.
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by methyl: 9:20am On Aug 08, 2016
Under what will statistics fall, is it social and management science staff or what?
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by jayray007: 10:43am On Aug 09, 2016
Find below, a sample application letter you can
use to apply for the ongoing National Universities Commission (NUC) recruitment. (Put your full name here) (Put your address here). (Put your city and state here) (Put today’s date here) The Office of the Director,
Management Support Services (DMSS),
26, Aguiyi Ironsi Street,
PMB 237,
Garki GPO,
Maitama – Abuja.
Dear Sir/Madam,
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
I am interested in the position of (Put the position you are applying for here eg: Administration Staff) advertised on a dailies newspaper. Given my related experience and excellent capabilities I would appreciate your consideration for this job opening. My skills and qualifications are an ideal match for this position. As a graduate of (put your degree/ qualification here), I am eager to contribute my abilities, knowledge and experience to The National Universities Commission (NUC). Given my extensive training and background, I believe I can help The National Universities Commission (NUC) achieve its mission of being a dynamic regulatory agency acting as a catalyst for positive change and innovation for the delivery of quality university education in Nigeria.
Please find enclosed ten copies of my resume as requested.

Sincerely,
(Put your full name and signature)

Finally, Put your application letter and CVs in a
brown/khaki envelop, write the following on top of the envelop: `The Office of the Director,
PMB 237,
Garki GPO,
Maitama – Abuja. Then take it to NUC office at 26, Aguiyi Ironsi street,
Maitama, Abuja.

You can visit NUC website for more information I hope this helps you.

2 Likes

Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by ademelie: 3:01pm On Aug 09, 2016
Nigeria is really a country that frustrates life out of its graduates. Imagine cancelling the recruitment after I have spent 5000 plus on DHL. I am really tired. I wish I never went to University. I would have used all those cash I wasted in school to start a tangible business, by now I would be living fine. Mtcheeeww.

3 Likes

Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by Adortem: 3:26pm On Aug 09, 2016
ademelie:
Nigeria is really a country that frustrates life out of its graduates. Imagine cancelling the recruitment after I have spent 5000 plus on DHL. I am really tired. I wish I never went to University. I would have used all those cash I wasted in school to start a tangible business, by now I would be living fine. Mtcheeeww.
Where did you hear it that the NUC recruitment has been cancelled? About you spending #5000 on DHL,you chose to use DHL,you didn't ask the right questions,I sent mine with #150,some may spend less and I am so sure it would get there,in life,learn to ask the right questions,also,I would advise you calm down,if it is cancelled,other opportunities would come,that is life.

1 Like

Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by unikazzy(m): 3:33pm On Aug 09, 2016
Adortem:

Where did you hear it that the NUC recruitment has been cancelled? About you spending #5000 on DHL,you chose to use DHL,you didn't ask the right questions,I sent mine with #150,some may spend less and I am so sure it would get there,in life,learn to ask the right questions,also,I would advise you calm down,if it is cancelled,other opportunities would come,that is life.
Gud question......... Abeg ask him ooooo......
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by seunmsg(m): 4:51pm On Aug 09, 2016
Adortem:

The recruitment has been suspended indefinitely. It's in today's punch newspaper. I guess recruitment is not on the priority list of the new NUC boss.

1 Like

Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by ademelie: 5:44pm On Aug 09, 2016
@Adortem you may even send your own with #10. It all depends on you and where you are. Most importantly how far your location is from Abuja. Even bus drivers won't be able to help me convey it for times 10 of what you said you posted with and then I don't have anybody in Abuja to help me collect it and post even if I wanted to. So DHL or other courier services was the best I could patronise. I don't know why people like jumping into conclusions and judging others unnecessarily as if they know how to handle each life situation perfectly than others. Secondly I need no one to tell me its been cancelled when newspapers have said it all.

2 Likes

Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 09, 2016
ademelie:
@Adortem you may even send your own with #10. It all depends on you and where you are. Most importantly how far your location is from Abuja. Even bus drivers won't be able to help me convey it for times 10 of what you said you posted with and then I don't have anybody in Abuja to help me collect it and post even if I wanted to. So DHL or other courier services was the best I could patronise. I don't know why people like jumping into conclusions and judging others unnecessarily as if they know how to handle each life situation perfectly than others. Secondly I need no one to tell me its been cancelled when newspapers have said it all.
Boss,

With all due respect, Nipost would have served you. Within 10 days maximum, your package would have been delivered.

As for canceling the recruitment, I saw it in another thread.. . Will post it here.
I was looking for money to prepare the documents before sending mine but it seems like I would Forget about the recruitment.

Modified ***

This is the thread... I think the paper is Guardian newspaper (8th August).
The link is below

https://www.nairaland.com/3278264/nuc-recruitment-suspended

My One denari contribution.

Peace

1 Like

Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by Adortem: 6:06pm On Aug 09, 2016
ademelie:
I don't mean to make you feel judged,however,you should have located a National Post Office(NIPOST) around you,Nipost is everywhere,and it has nothing to do with the location you are sending your parcel to,they weigh and you pay,I have sent my CV to Abuja before from Osogbo for #100,my CV got there as expected because I was contacted,Nipost is efficient now,my parcel wasn't even registered. Like I said,always ask the right questions...Paying #5000 was your choice though
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by mustee212(m): 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2016
I heard that the recruitment exercise has been suspended due to restructuring bla bla.... Guys make una kukuma find one private school for una area and submit una cv oo... Chaiiii..Diaris God oo... Those slots you people are sharing... God is watching...
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by jekjustin: 3:05pm On Aug 15, 2016
i was reliably told the commission has put an hold to the recruitment, pls some one should confirm this
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by AyoolaIgwe(m): 3:24pm On Aug 19, 2016
i didn't submit my credentials along oo. does that mean i will be axed out? i have bsc microbiology. I hope i will be selected for environmental staff. i am 22.
2:1 or 2:2 or first class?
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:28am On Aug 20, 2016
AyoolaIgwe:
2:1 or 2:2 or first class?
I thought this recruitment was suspended?
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by Abyzan(m): 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2016
please, OP is this recruitment suspended or not? So someone doesnt waste resources to submit documents
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by lilliesboy(m): 3:57am On Sep 03, 2016
"Ten (10) copies of CV:" what do they need them for? Isn't one or two copies enough? Wastage! Anyway, try your luck but am not applying. I rather apply for the FIRS and FRC vacancies.

1 Like

Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by freddaboh(m): 8:41am On Sep 03, 2016
ok24:
Umartins1 u can eida post it or send som1 2 deliver it by hand, wich eida way u chose, ur application wil surely get 2 us... Pls guys jst apply cos as an insider, wil confidently inform u dat dia is no body dat has bin recruited yet 4 dos positions advertised by d Commission, xcept out of my notice.... Best of luck guys!

How can I contact you for more information?
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by freddaboh(m): 8:45am On Sep 03, 2016
jayray007:
Find below, a sample application letter you can
use to apply for the ongoing National Universities Commission (NUC) recruitment. (Put your full name here) (Put your address here). (Put your city and state here) (Put today’s date here) The Office of the Director,
PMB 237,
Garki GPO,
Maitama – Abuja.
Dear Sir/Madam,
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT
I am interested in the position of (Put the position you are applying for here eg: Administration Staff) advertised on a dailies newspaper. Given my related experience and excellent capabilities I would appreciate your consideration for this job opening. My skills and qualifications are an ideal match for this position. As a graduate of (put your degree/ qualification here), I am eager to contribute my abilities, knowledge and experience to The National Universities Commission (NUC). Given my extensive training and background, I believe I can help The National Universities Commission (NUC) achieve its mission of being a dynamic regulatory agency acting as a catalyst for positive change and innovation for the delivery of quality university education in Nigeria.
Please find enclosed ten copies of my resume as requested.

Sincerely,
(Put your full name and signature)

Finally, Put your application letter and CVs in a
brown/khaki envelop, write the following on top of the envelop: `The Office of the Director,
PMB 237,
Garki GPO,
Maitama – Abuja. Then take it to NUC office at 26, Aguiyi Ironsi street,
Maitama, Abuja.

You can visit NUC website for more information I hope this helps you.

That's right.
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by Romeozigs: 9:16am On Sep 03, 2016
it's already been suspended. this i know because i saw a newspaper publication to that effect. don't waste ur time dudes. channel ur effort n resources elsewhere.
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by meetgaya: 3:25pm On Sep 03, 2016
Romeozigs:
it's already been suspended. this i know because i saw a newspaper publication to that effect. don't waste ur time dudes. channel ur effort n resources elsewhere.

Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by Topyamz(m): 3:18pm On Sep 04, 2016
Please is the recruitment still on? lipsrsealed
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by lilliesboy(m): 9:08pm On Sep 04, 2016
I urge everyone that sent their credentials to the Nigerian Railway Corporation's email address: nrc.recruit@nrc.gov.ng , between Thursday to date to check their inbox again. The mail is bouncing back since Friday - it replys: "Message not sent...Mailbox FULL... Try again later..." Go back and check your inbox, others are complaining same thing too. The mail is bouncing back, it does not get delivered so don't be happy yet!
#Nigerian things and dere wahala.
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by EMMYD01(m): 1:43pm On Nov 14, 2016
Any news on nuc recruitment yet?
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by Romeozigs: 2:43pm On Nov 14, 2016
EMMYD01:
Any news on nuc recruitment yet?

d last time I checked, it has been suspended indefinitely.do u av any news if d suspention has. been lifted?
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by Malubi(m): 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2016
OK
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by 2el(m): 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
Re: National Universities Commission (NUC) Recruitment 2016 by 2el(m): 10:26am On Dec 20, 2016
The new director must have settled, those who helped him in and notable politicians with slots ...I doubt if NUC will ever recruit for the next 4 years

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Exam Date For Immigration Recruitment 2013 / Ondo Tescom Recruitment / Federal Ministry Of Health Is Calling For Interveiw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.