Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,371 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Simple Steps On How To Import From China - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simple Steps On How To Import From China (10252 Views)

What Can I Import From New York And Sell In Nigeria? / 7 Fast Selling Products On Konga You Can Easily Import From China / Follow These 6 Simple Steps To Start Your Own Online Business Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by Kizyte(m): 9:21am On Sep 19, 2016
ejire042:
I heard there are other chinese e commerce websites where one can buy stuffs cheaper than Ali Express.

How true is this and if its true can you share some of these sites and the process?
Sellers on Aliexpress offer the best price. We have other site like dhgate.com but can't be compared to Aliexpress.
Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by Eddodoh(m): 9:50am On Sep 19, 2016
Kizyte:
Sellers on Aliexpress offer the best price. We have other site like dhgate.com but can't be compared to Aliexpress.
Check taobao or 1688.com
Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by Chisomagukwe: 11:37am On Sep 19, 2016
please can i get your number thanks
Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by Chisomagukwe: 11:59am On Sep 19, 2016
or send your number to chisomagukwe@gmail.com
Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by Sirmuel1(m): 12:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
I'm following quietly wink

1 Like

Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by LiteKing(m): 12:49pm On Sep 19, 2016
Good job
Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by Kizyte(m): 5:34pm On Sep 21, 2016
LiteKing:
Good job
Thanks
Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by Pabloosas(m): 10:12am On Oct 12, 2016
Eddodoh:
Check taobao or 1688.com
Taobao is in chinese & i don't rili think they ship outside china
Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by tectonotimes: 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2016
MODERN DAY’S IMPORT MANAGEMENT MANUAL
Modern day’s import management manual explains the step by step guide to importation from other countries to Nigeria. It contains import operations, import management, documentations and other educative and informative topics like custom compliant management, import prohibition lists etc. To get it, click on this link below:
http://www.tectono-business.com/2016/05/booked_85.html
Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by Feshizzy(m): 11:28am On Jun 12, 2017
Can I send a stabilizer from asia through nipost?

Weighs about 15kg!

Please what are the process of acquiring such item?
Any custom duty on it and how much? Or how is is calculated?
Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by Exquisite3200(m): 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
Hello, please I want to know what procedure to take if I want to order on aliexpress and send the item to my friend in China, or is it preferable if I send money to my friend who will buy the item and send it to me here in Nigeria. Waiting patiently for your advice. Thanks in advance
Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by Okeytus(m): 1:36pm On Sep 17, 2017
I am delighted by the way you freely gave out procedures for mini importation, you will never lack ideas in life. Pls, Can i have your number or whatsapp contact, I need someone to guide me as i embark into it because its my first time.thank you

1 Like

Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by osahon360(m): 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2017
hello bro thank u for dis info i ve learnt something valuable today pls can u connect with me on watsapp pple like u need to be cherish very well u can send ur nos to emmaimafidon70@gmail.com or 08169283082 thanks and God bless you
Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by Kizyte(m): 6:23pm On Nov 08, 2017
Okeytus:
I am delighted by the way you freely gave out procedures for mini importation, you will never lack ideas in life. Pls, Can i have your number or whatsapp contact, I need someone to guide me as i embark into it because its my first time.thank you
Sorry for the late reply, Send me your number here gentlekizito@yahoo.com
Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by Kizyte(m): 6:25pm On Nov 08, 2017
osahon360:
hello bro
thank u for dis info
i ve learnt something valuable today
pls can u connect with me on watsapp
pple like u need to be cherish very well
u can send ur nos to emmaimafidon70@gmail.com or 08169283082
thanks and God bless you
Sorry for replying late, I shall send you my number via email
Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by Kizyte(m): 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
Exquisite3200:
Hello, please I want to know what procedure to take if I want to order on aliexpress and send the item to my friend in China, or is it preferable if I send money to my friend who will buy the item and send it to me here in Nigeria. Waiting patiently for your advice. Thanks in advance
Buy the item online and set the shipping address of your choice
Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by Kizyte(m): 6:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
Feshizzy:
Can I send a stabilizer from asia through nipost?

Weighs about 15kg!

Please what are the process of acquiring such item?
Any custom duty on it and how much? Or how is is calculated?
Ship via courier service like DHL
Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by Kizyte(m): 6:31pm On Nov 08, 2017
Chisomagukwe:
or send your number to chisomagukwe@gmail.com
I'm sorry couldn't reply you on time as you did not quote me, do you still care for any information?
Re: Simple Steps On How To Import From China by FashionTrend: 7:30pm On Nov 08, 2017
We can help you buy and make payments for your goods on 1688

Shipment from China to nigeria

My contacts and service link on my signature

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Sample Cover Letter For The Post Of An Assistant Accountant / Banking Reform: More Workers To Lose Jobs / Plz, Where Can I Purchase This Biscuit In Bulk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.