Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) (32289 Views)

Primary 4 Pupil Constructs 'Gun' In Borno. Recovered In School. Photos / Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected / Classroom Under A Tree In Kwara Where Pupils Are Taking A Nap (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by riczy(m): 9:13pm On Jul 27, 2016
Anoda lie from d stable of APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by jhidey08(m): 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2016
vanquay69:
No offense but they are Northerners with the sterotypical Air that they are not known for intelligence.

If they struggling to adapt to school throw them to their farms or better still...Teach them intensive cattle farming so that they will keep their cattle in the North and their husbands will stop killing Innocent Nigerians
unintelligent people are found in all races, theirs is just due 2d fact dat Western education got 2 dem decades after its presence in the rest region. They're very very intelligent set of people as well, u can see d examples yourself with the likes of Lamido Sanusi and co. It's only a matter of time before they catch up.
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by ckmayoca: 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
saints2:

Are you calling these lies too? Even with all these pictures? Oga get mature small na, its not all things we tend to politicize... Lets give kudos to when its necessary

Abeg ignore him and forgive hin on behalf of some of us that are still reasonable and not tribalistic and giving us bad names.

1 Like

Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by Rilwayne001: 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
Nevertheless, fear north
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by ojimbo(m): 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2016
to continue teaching them arab studies

1 Like

Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by Dapan: 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
On what basis? Are they secure? Is the Book haram/Islamic jihad over? Please, stop propaganda.
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by izzou(m): 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
Timarodear:
Pls someone with a good heart should wake me when CHIBOK STUDENTS ( the missing ones) not PUPILS return. thanks in advance .

Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.

cool

Dont bother about thanking me
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
saints2:
This is a report from a freelance journalist, Mr Femi Owolabi, according to him, who was at public primary schools in Chibok and shared photos from Junior Day Secondary School, “these kids have now become academically poor”.

“Some of them cannot even write their names correctly again,” Owolabi quoted one of the teachers as saying. “They’ve been out of school for years, and most of them have been on the farm with their parents.”He said..

Ladies and gentlemen, guests and friends, I feel excited to announce to you that public primary schools and especially, the Junior Day Secondary School in Chibok, Borno State, are now opened after years that academic activities have been shut down due to Boko Haram insurgency.Many thanks to the Nigerian Army Command in Chibok who has continually assured us of maximum protection and security for our children.
Sadly, however, after a series of interaction with these kids, I noticed how academically poor they had become.

"Some of them cannot even write their names correctly again," one of the teachers, regrettably, told me. "They've been out of school for years, and most of them have been on the farm with their parents," he added.

The students whose schools have been opened couldn't hide their excitement as they told me they've always looked forward to returning to school.

With this development, ladies and gentlemen, guests and friends, permit me to authoritatively say that we are winning the war!

My reaction when I got to the school and saw it opened? To hell with Boko Boko, our kids are back in school!

See more pictures..

Source:
http://www.ajayiwrites.com/2016/07/at-last-chibok-pupils-are-back-in.html
O
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
saints2:

Are you calling these lies too? Even with all these pictures? Oga get mature small na, its not all things we tend to politicize... Lets give kudos to when its necessary
I taya oooo......

Don't mind him jare.
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by ChukwuIbrahim: 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2016
na wa oo!

wat is dat written on d wall of d classroom dat is encircled in d pix below?

so Lala has gone far & wide?
undecided smh

lala come oo!
u have crush down hia in sambisa grin

2 Likes

Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2016
ckmayoca:

Abeg ignore him and forgive hin on behalf of some of us that are still reasonable and not tribalistic and giving us bad names.
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
omojoshy:
I taya oooo......

Don't mind him jare.
ev
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by Zdoh(m): 9:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
Aliamdulilah!
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2016
saints2:

t
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by omofabulous(f): 9:37pm On Jul 27, 2016
EDhims:
For me I think PMB has seen to d end of boko, terrorism is not a joking matter and d western world will b surprise at such feat
you saw it in your dreams? Tell us pls
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by Respect55(m): 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
D truth stil remains day no gals are missing

1 Like

Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by ckmayoca: 9:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
erico2k2:

wiseness nah free of charge, plz look at the p ic, when did that school become school for boys and girls
You forgot so soon it was a girls school angry angry keep taking these lot serious.They do not even know how to lie.

Nna the post never said fed gov girls sch... it says schools in chibok and they cant possibly have only the girls sch there. Check the thread you will see the names mentioned. Stop the insults if you are not attacked directly.
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2016
ckmayoca:

Nna the post never said fed gov girls sch... it says schools in chibok and they cant possibly have only the girls sch there. Check the thread you will see the names mentioned. Stop the insults if you are not attacked directly.
Noted.I was reacting to those who mentioned the school the kidnap took place.
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by Engrpj(m): 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
OP you be Lienus.... this is NOT Chibok.....

1 Like

Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by gretblue: 9:45pm On Jul 27, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:

AFONJA
Onye Abakaliki
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by Adexswagx(m): 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
I hope people will now stop saying they force hijab on the kidnapped chibok girls or have they force it on others also
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by Timarodear(f): 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
[quote author=izzou post=47947567]

Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up. Wake up.

cool

Dont bother about thanking me[/quo

Jumps up from sleep, shine eyes, yawns!!! Have they returned??
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by ebby9z(m): 9:46pm On Jul 27, 2016
The intellectual shallowness of some Nigerians at times can be very disheartening and depressing. The news says a school has been reopened in Chibok and some pple are here thinking its the same school where the girls were kidnapped. Do you expect only one school to be in a very large local government? Is it only one school we have in Alimosho local government in Lagos? I honestly expected Nigerians to shelve their hateful tribalism for once and be happy for these innocent kids who can now return to getting educated without fear or trepidation. But alas!
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by Iceberg3: 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2016
saints2:

which kain hypertension be dis nah,lordofafonjas,why evuls nah?
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by glossy6(f): 9:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
Pidggin:
Wait o shocked So it's a mixed school? So how come only females where writing waec on the day they were kidnapped?

Arrangee stuff. The principal is now a commissioner after helping to hype the chibok girls agenda while Oby Ezekwesili got nothing.

1 Like

Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by abukaokab: 9:58pm On Jul 27, 2016
Alhamdulillah , very happy may Allah sent us his Rahmah
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by Rockquest: 10:02pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ask Shettima the whereabout of Chibok girls !
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by hundredhundred: 10:15pm On Jul 27, 2016
LORDOFAFONJAS:
another lie well packaged by the AFONJAS, I wonder how long they will continue to be submissive to their ALIMI

Osu Ibo spotted.
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by webdeveloperqx: 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2016
Responsive Email is a must. though its one of the most complex stuff, because you can't just use regular css except tables.

Just as we have bootstrap from the guys at twitter, we also have a solution to building responsive email templates using some pre made css classes. just call and use. Zurb Foundation made this easy to do off the record. Zurb , the creator of the foundation framework used by Facebook in all its views and layout is a responsive framework too.

so tools exist to help you achieve responsive emails templates, its more than right time to start considering responsive emails.

happy coding.
Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by Hyper007(m): 11:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
People can be very annoying at times, i thought they were ones abducted and had been released,i was about breaking the news to every one around me. mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by Large32(m): 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2016
Just Negodu

1 Like

Re: At Last, Chibok Pupils Are Back In School (photos) by EDhims(m): 11:08pm On Jul 27, 2016
omofabulous:
you saw it in your dreams? Tell us pls

Its obvious my dear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU Gives FG 6 New Conditions To End Strike / Free Past Ict (computer Studies) Practical Questions - Waec/neco (2014 And 2015) / This "Illiterate" Got Only The Spelling Of His Name Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.