Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

What Led You To God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Led You To God? (434 Views)

Share Your Salvation Experience, What Led You To Christ? / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) / How Do One Stay Closer To God And Remain Stedfast In This Endtime? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Led You To God? by lawlhee: 8:18pm On Jul 27, 2016
If most of us were to answer this question we will say our parent or family made us know about God. But in your own personal corner have you had an encounter with Him that made you say oh, "I've seen God"?
Re: What Led You To God? by Ekugbeh(m): 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2016
Ma mum alway take me to church, and going to church was fun.
Xo i jez fall in with working in church and doin things also.
Latter i started seeing some benefits, supernatural and beyond man's comprehesion.
That's when i new that 'yes' im serving God!
Meanwhile i have been born-again for long.....

1 Like

Re: What Led You To God? by lawlhee: 9:59pm On Jul 27, 2016
that's the only thing one can do cos this life is not easy. It takes divine help to know God, our mortal spirit can't do it on its own
Re: What Led You To God? by Ranchhoddas: 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2016
lawlhee:
If most of us were to answer this question we will say our parent or family made us know about God. But in your own personal corner have you had an encounter with Him that made you say oh, "I've seen God"?
Start by telling us yours.
Re: What Led You To God? by Eddlad: 11:32pm On Jul 27, 2016
What led you to God?, everything, stones, sky, birds,I think a better question is, how can you tell if you actually are worshipping the right one? Some call what they found Allah, others Buddha, some even called theirs science.

(1) (Reply)

Perception Of The New Generation Christians. / Why Do We Preach The Gospel? / Why Is Fake Prophesies Common In Churches This Days..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.