Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,813 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Share Your Salvation Experience, What Led You To Christ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Salvation Experience, What Led You To Christ? (9850 Views)

3 Nigerian Pastors Who Divorced Their Wives And What Led To The Broken Marriages / Pastor Adeboye: If You Are Afraid Of Death At 70, Check Your Salvation / If You Believe You Can Lose Your Salvation, Then You Have Called God A Liar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Salvation Experience, What Led You To Christ? by feodan: 6:11am On Apr 29, 2018
Happy sunday fellow nairalanders.

i would love us to share our salvation experiences here, how it happened, where it happened and if possible the sermon and the preacher who preached the sermon that lead to our salvation......

And also the blessings that we've received after our salvation.....

We are doing this just to prove to those people who are procastinating, that its not too late to come and drink of the living water and thirst no more......

This is the day the lord has made, we will rejoice and be glad in it hallelujah !!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Salvation Experience, What Led You To Christ? by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 29, 2018
Yahweh and Jesus actually conferenced called me in my dream, This single act lead me to them.

I hope you are save cus the world would come to an end May 29 next year.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Salvation Experience, What Led You To Christ? by Karlovich: 6:32am On Apr 29, 2018
oledepo slapping the supposedly possessed girl lead to me to Christ, it was a blissful moment and experience for me, I felt the holy ghost within me as I ran to the front of the altar screaming "i am saved" to thank oledepo

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Salvation Experience, What Led You To Christ? by izzou(m): 6:33am On Apr 29, 2018
grin

Watch how Atheists will bring their soap and masturbate here.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Salvation Experience, What Led You To Christ? by izzou(m): 6:42am On Apr 29, 2018
PRESENTATION:

And Theist ready to suck the dick and taste some cum.

grin grin grin

Lol

Continue in your public display of pettiness. The topic was clear. If you don't believe in the Almighty God, why not scroll down?

Folks like you actually affirms my belief daily that God exists.

So bros, I thank you for actually being an atheist. You and your friends are actually leading some of us to our salvation
grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Share Your Salvation Experience, What Led You To Christ? by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 29, 2018
I contracted HIV/AIDS and in turn gave my life to Christ.

What else do u want to hear? Are u happy now

Mtcheeew!!!

Give life ko, take life ni!!!

6 Likes

Re: Share Your Salvation Experience, What Led You To Christ? by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 29, 2018
izzou:

grin grin grin

Lol

Continue in your public display of pettiness. The topic was clear. If you don't believe in the Almighty God, why not scroll down?

Folks like you actually affirms my belief daily that God exists.

So bros, I thank you for actually being an atheist. You and your friends are actually leading some of us to our salvation
grin

I’m not Atheist sir perhaps I wrote how I was converted up there. You brought d atheist burhaha into d topic na
Re: Share Your Salvation Experience, What Led You To Christ? by izzou(m): 7:54am On Apr 29, 2018
PRESENTATION:

I’m not Atheist sir perhaps I wrote how I was converted up there. You brought d atheist burhaha into d topic na

I didn't quote you bro. You got pained about my atheist comment and you decided to quote me grin

Good morning wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Salvation Experience, What Led You To Christ? by Nobody: 7:55am On Apr 29, 2018
izzou:

I didn't quote you bro. You got pained about my atheist comment and you decided to quote me grin

Good morning wink

Hope you going to church today sha
Re: Share Your Salvation Experience, What Led You To Christ? by izzou(m): 7:57am On Apr 29, 2018
PRESENTATION:

Hope you going to church today sha

Of course.

I don't know what you are, if not I would have asked the same

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Salvation Experience, What Led You To Christ? by Kingsley1000(m): 8:17am On Apr 29, 2018
Christ blesses you based on the good things u've done and not by going to church

i believe in God but i dont believe in religion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Salvation Experience, What Led You To Christ? by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 29, 2018
izzou:

Of course.

I don't know what you are, if not I would have asked the same

My Signature says so, I don’t attend service.
Re: Share Your Salvation Experience, What Led You To Christ? by Ramon92: 9:21am On Apr 29, 2018
Jesus Christ told me through my pastor that he will pour petrol and sulphur on my body and set me ablaze for eternity if I don't believe in him..

After dying for my Sins, imagine...

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Salvation Experience, What Led You To Christ? by laurel03(m): 9:23am On Apr 29, 2018
Na god led me to Christ because i was born in Christian family
Re: Share Your Salvation Experience, What Led You To Christ? by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 29, 2018
The guy above me just lost his senses after inhaling Buhari's fart.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Salvation Experience, What Led You To Christ? by buygala(m): 9:26am On Apr 29, 2018
Fear of HIV led me to Christ....after having unprotected sex, I developed this Catarrh that didn't go for weeks.....I thought I had contacted HIV, and so decided to make peace with God sad

I later got tested many times over the space of a year.....after I discovered I was negative, I can't remember how many times I have backslidden, given my life to Christ again, and backslidden again

These days my pastor has made it easier for Chronic Backsliders like me...after praying for those who want to give their life to Christ, he prays for those who wish to 're-dedicate' their lives to Christ....

So now, I rededicate every Sunday smiley

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Salvation Experience, What Led You To Christ? by fecta: 9:27am On Apr 29, 2018
I was in darkness for 9 months without any possession, family or friends, then suddenly I started kicking and fighting to be free, that's when I met Jesus he smiled at me and disappeared I saw a white light and chased it,
I was set free then I saw MY FAMILY, THE DOCTOR, SOME NURSES clapping and shouting congratulations you have been DELIVERED.
That's when I gave my life to Christ

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Salvation Experience, What Led You To Christ? by quinnboy: 9:31am On Apr 29, 2018
I was ill.... Diagnosed with an ailment and was told I was going to die.... I prayed like I've never done before and God healed me.... Then I knew he (God) is true and real... So, that led me to Christ.

16 Likes

Re: Share Your Salvation Experience, What Led You To Christ? by nictech: 9:35am On Apr 29, 2018
For the protections from the hands of evil once ever since I was born that lead me to serve him more.
I believe in God but not Religion.

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Salvation Experience, What Led You To Christ? by Dottore: 9:36am On Apr 29, 2018
Ok
Re: Share Your Salvation Experience, What Led You To Christ? by luvinhubby(m): 9:37am On Apr 29, 2018
Curiosity.

Was a nominal, sin loving church goer with no knowledge of Christ. Heard the then unregenarated pastor castigating EFAC profusely and decided to visit and investigate this notorious EFAC people and that was it brethren.

Went for the inquisition and ended up answering altar call for salvation after the preaching by a young evangelist and has never looked back since then.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Salvation Experience, What Led You To Christ? by Onechancearmy(m): 9:39am On Apr 29, 2018
But these atheists have mental issues o. They never have an intelligent opinion on politics, sports, society etc. Even if there was a science section on nairaland, atheists would be under-represented on it.
The cheap thrill of derailing Christian threads with brain dead commentary is all they live for. A classic example is the sub-evolved specimen known as hopefullandord, or is it hopeless tenant?
Well, as long as we're keeping you alive we the Christian community on NL will continue to tolerate you atheists in the same way that a dog owner doesn't mind cleaning up his animal's waste.
That's what Christians do best.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Salvation Experience, What Led You To Christ? by pweetyz(f): 9:40am On Apr 29, 2018
Kingsley1000:
Christ blesses you based on the good things u've done and not by going to church

i believe in God but i dont believe in religion
Fellowshiping with Christians is essential. It isn't religion.
Recall the first Christians.
Please do take going to church important.
I had this say my own prayers at home ideology many years back.
I'm glad got gave me the required insight to know better.

4 Likes

Re: Share Your Salvation Experience, What Led You To Christ? by Betakeshi: 9:42am On Apr 29, 2018
Will share soon

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Salvation Experience, What Led You To Christ? by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:42am On Apr 29, 2018
For me, the secondary school I attended, which was boarding house, it was compulsory to attend church service every Sunday.
After my first session, I took a serious liking for whole charade. I became so attracted to it that I started looking forward to attending church service every Sunday.
I became so deeply involved that at a particular point I started speaking in tongues easily and fluently.
However, 3yrs later, a senior paternal cousin who at that time was a student of Uniben and practiced Islam visited during holidays.
This cousin was surprised to see me and one of my maternal cousin and my elder sister deeply soaked in Christianity. He then started to provide us with comparative religious books. As a result, in a little less than a month, me, my maternal cousin and my elder sister became muslims.
And we all ve remained muslims since then.
And to our surprise, my maternal cousin who had and all round christian background has remained far much more deeply into Islam than me and my elder sister.
Thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Salvation Experience, What Led You To Christ? by twilliamx(m): 9:43am On Apr 29, 2018
J
Re: Share Your Salvation Experience, What Led You To Christ? by gidjah(m): 9:44am On Apr 29, 2018
I actually became a child of God late 80's.was in pry school then, recallled always going for evangelism in other pry schools around us then .I and one of my very christian brother Joel Ujah (tried getting him on FB but I never fit search him out.) He was my physical and spiritual companion then.our zeal started in pry school , very zealous, I guess I just got tired of doing some set of fooolish things then; stealing my parents properties , lying just practicing truancy around then.i was very brilliant and doing well in school, as a matter of fact, one of the very few best in Army children school in Kaduna state.But some thing kept messing me up spiritually and attitudinal instability was d result, it dealt with me bad until God helped me.My polygamous home greatly played a heavy role in stylishly messing me up too(if you get the digg s) but thank God things have a bit changed now.i finally accepted Jesus in the 1990 .secondary school was fun then doing it with my master Jesus, He really helped me and exposed me.i really enjoyed God there, brethren were around to support and the story goes on .till date , God has been faithful despite the challenges , HE hasnt failed me once, even in all my un faithful state.I really thank God .serving Him pays and it does pay the best and the greatest.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Salvation Experience, What Led You To Christ? by Firefire(m): 9:45am On Apr 29, 2018
Sometimes around January 1992, I met the Lord with personal encounter followed by the gift of the spirit.

Hallelujah I am saved by His Grace.

Thanks to FCS - Fellowship of Christian Students & SU - Scripture Union.

Maranatha!

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses / Of What Use Is The Judgement Day? / Inside Life: Tb Joshua Commits Suicide Taking His Own Life - Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.