Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,201 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

10 Tips To Make 'friends With Benefits' Successful [must Read For Guys] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Tips To Make 'friends With Benefits' Successful [must Read For Guys] (526 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / How Can I Tell Her That What I Want Is "Friends With Benefits"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Tips To Make 'friends With Benefits' Successful [must Read For Guys] by bossmeek(m): 11:17pm On Jul 27, 2016
Having a friend with benefits is one of the greatest perks of the modern age. You get all the physical and emotional health benefits of having regular sex, you keep your libido up between relationships, your self-esteem sky rockets, and you don’t have any of the emotional roller coasters of a real relationship. BUT, that’s only if you do things right. Here’s how:

1. Be honest about the relationship
The number one rule that must be followed or else the FWB relationship simply cannot exist is being honestabout the fact that that’s what it is: a FWB relationship. Make sure nobody is secretly holding out until the other one falls
in love. Make sure it’s understood that meeting the parents and trips to Ikea are not in the cards.

2. Set the boundaries
Every FWB relationship is different. Figure out what works for you. Do you have to hang out before having sex? Or are booty-calls acceptable? Click link to see more; http://bossmeek..com.ng/2016/07/10-tips-to-make-friends-with-benefits.html
Re: 10 Tips To Make 'friends With Benefits' Successful [must Read For Guys] by Nateben(m): 11:22pm On Jul 27, 2016
Hmmm, oginidi?

Please o, I don't want to come and go and die....
Oya, come and be going. ......

Peace I'm Out..
Re: 10 Tips To Make 'friends With Benefits' Successful [must Read For Guys] by herzern(m): 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
grin

Re: 10 Tips To Make 'friends With Benefits' Successful [must Read For Guys] by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2016
*singing ( God is watching us x3 )whoever is doing this shouldn't wait that long for their punishment inevitably

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Testimony / When A Guy Cherish His Wife More Than His Family .. / What Your Urine Says About Your Health Using Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.