Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,212 members, 7,818,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

10 Romance And Sex Tips In Titanic That Inspires Me. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Romance And Sex Tips In Titanic That Inspires Me. (3271 Views)

Timaya: Staring At Women's Bum Inspires Me, Songs On Bums Have Highest Downloads / Sex Tips: How To Lose Your Virginity Without Pain (girls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Romance And Sex Tips In Titanic That Inspires Me. by babycherub(f): 11:51pm On Jul 27, 2016
I lay on my bed and was thinking on how my honey moon night will probably look like, as I was thinking and smiling at my self, a thought came in, but so sad, the ending is not encouraging, its most of the scene in titanic movies..

This movie always remind me that love truly exist..!!

1. Draw me like one of your French girls.

You already know . This is the pre-intimacy move to end all pre-intimacy moves. Can't draw? Doesn't matter, because you will be naked, lying on a fainting couch, while your non-naked lover draws you wearing
this , and only this . If this does not immediately lead to hot sex, your partner is doing it wrong, and that is unacceptable. After all, as a paying customer, you expect to get what you want.

2. Have sex in a car.

Easy enough to do if you have a car, and the only way Jack and Rose ever really did it, so it's true to the spirit of the movie. Slapping the window to express your ecstasy during orgasm is absolutely necessary.

3. Be prepared to go down like gentlemen.

A true gentleman (or gentlewoman) expects nothing in return for a favor. Spend one night doing sexual favors for your partner, but don't let them pay you back in any way. You'll learn the value of patience and be reminded that charity feels great. The next night you can switch off so that you're on the receiving end of the pleasure, because this is an equal-opportunity sex ship we're on here.

4. You jump, I jump.

This is like that game you played as a child where you mimicked everything someone else did, only with sex. If you kiss your partner on the chest, they have to do the same to you, and vice versa. If they try to throw themselves off the back of a ship, get a lifeguard and call a suicide hotline.

5. Make each day count.

As Jack Dawson says, "Life's a gift, and I don't intend on wasting it." So take life as it comes at you, and make a point to do it at least once every day for a week. You never know what hand you're gonna get dealt next, so have as much sex as you can before you're an old lady forced to retell your life story to a douchey sea explorer who shamelessly hits on your granddaughter right in front of your face

6. The Heart of the Ocean.

That's what you call your center of gravity, right? Find it, and get to work. What, they didn't teach you that in finishing school?

7. Take a trip to first class.

Stock up on Champagne, put on your finest black-tie attire, and pretend like you're about to eat an expensive dinner off china that's never been used. You'll be in the mood for fancy sex in no time. Just make sure you don't have any watches in your pocket that don't belong to you. Nothing ruins a night of passion like getting framed for theft.

8. The Ship of Dreams.

Do it on a boat. Don't have a boat? Maybe you can try a ferry during off hours. Bonus points if you play the Titanic soundtrack while you're at it. What's sexier than a penny whistle?

9. You're the king of the world.

Stand on a balcony while your man does you from behind. Put your arms in the air when you orgasm. You know what to do next:

10. Never let go.

Put a large raft in a pool, and attempt to have sex while on top of it. First person to fall off loses, and dies.

http://www.naijans.com/07/10-romance-and-sex-tips-in-titanic-that-inspires-me.html
Re: 10 Romance And Sex Tips In Titanic That Inspires Me. by okonja(m): 12:00am On Jul 28, 2016
cry cry cry embarassed embarassed embarassed...
Re: 10 Romance And Sex Tips In Titanic That Inspires Me. by MDsambo: 12:04am On Jul 28, 2016
Mtcheew!

Shirme!!
Re: 10 Romance And Sex Tips In Titanic That Inspires Me. by Nobody: 12:41am On Jul 28, 2016
Awwwww. So Romantic!
Re: 10 Romance And Sex Tips In Titanic That Inspires Me. by Angelo45(m): 12:43am On Jul 28, 2016
Ur pretty @op
Re: 10 Romance And Sex Tips In Titanic That Inspires Me. by faruz: 12:53am On Jul 28, 2016
is dat all
Re: 10 Romance And Sex Tips In Titanic That Inspires Me. by mizzbouqui(f): 1:12am On Jul 28, 2016
I love this movie kiss

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Kneel While Making Marriage Proposal? / Mature Minds Forum (MMF) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.