Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,436 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Has Been Missen. Is This Human Trafficing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Has Been Missen. Is This Human Trafficing (854 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / If Your Girlfriend Has One Of These Jobs, She Might Be Cheating On You / Help! My Girlfriend Has Been Acting Strange Lately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Has Been Missen. Is This Human Trafficing by Franktmubarak1(m): 2:00am On Jul 28, 2016
hello nairalanders pls i need your advice on this issue.
my girlfriend and I love ourselves so much; that she listen to what ever i tell or ask her to do. sometimes i wonder if i'm using a charm on her.we cant we without communicating with each other a day . she is so submissive; caring and passionate. i love her so much.
lately;her mum travelled to her home town (edo state); then my girlfriend came to stay with me while her mum was not around.after a week her mum was back;so she call her (my gf) that she was back that someone wanted to see her soon she didnt want to go but i forced her to go back home. so when she got home she called me and said nobody was waiting for her at home
that her mum just tricked her to come home. then her mum told her that she will be travelling italy to meet her aunty.
few days later; her mum took her to benin and she was there for about 3 days. i asked her when she was going she didnt know yet. i asked if she has gotten her passport she said no; i asked if she have applies for visa she said no. so i was worried.the next evening i called her number but it wasnt going through. so i called her mum to ask about her; she said she was busy that she will call back later.now i was really worried. so i keep trying the number and it was switch off.
suddenly; a call came in; i picked up and it was my gf; i was angry at her but she tried to bring me down;then i asked of her phone and she said her phone has been collected from her. i asked her where she was she said at her aunty's friend place. then she said i might not be able to reach her again. after that call that night i havent spoken with her since then. it 3 weeks now.
i called her sister and ask if she was speaking with her; she said she hasnt spoken to her since she left.each time she call her mum and ask herp about her sister she will either say she is not around or she sent her an errand.
pls nairalanders what do u think is happening and what do u think i can do about this situation cus im really worried about her.
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Has Been Missen. Is This Human Trafficing by Florblu(f): 2:12am On Jul 28, 2016
I guess your supposed mother in law has bethrone your gf to one rich man in Benin.
Moreover retype your topic correctly, such error shouldn't be seen around me
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Has Been Missen. Is This Human Trafficing by IHATEPUZZZY(m): 2:19am On Jul 28, 2016
you need hlp wit ur grammar too
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Has Been Missen. Is This Human Trafficing by IHATEPUZZZY(m): 2:21am On Jul 28, 2016
Florblu:
I guess your supposed mother in law has bethrone your gf to one rich man in Benin.

u self nor try

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Has Been Missen. Is This Human Trafficing by Nobody: 3:00am On Jul 28, 2016
na wa cheesy
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Has Been Missen. Is This Human Trafficing by chachanga: 3:36am On Jul 28, 2016
Hope its not ....Forced Marriage... Loading!

& hope ur gf is not already spirited off to some faraway Cotonou land "Aunty"!

You gats to fear those "Aunties" o!
Aunty Mabel
Aunty Gift
Aunty Eunice
Especially any Aunty named "JOY"...ahhhhahhhh shocked, it has does u be dat shocked

Burr, seriously, her family's in on the know, at last, some if not all.
A girl that good, submissive etc may already have certain plan hatched about her that she does not know about. Everybodi like beta thing!

Get your police friends tipped off sha.
Dey fit cook up story say she's wanted in connection with some investigations make the family produce her by force by fire.
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Has Been Missen. Is This Human Trafficing by philybuck(m): 3:46am On Jul 28, 2016
crossing Mediterranean sea through Libya loading...... grin grin grin grin
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Has Been Missen. Is This Human Trafficing by Luckymay(f): 3:47am On Jul 28, 2016
Zubby77's story will help you. She's in Italy doing things.
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Has Been Missen. Is This Human Trafficing by greatwhite(m): 5:35am On Jul 28, 2016
If you are sure she has traveled to Italy without any form of traveling document. And her line has been withdrawn from her. She is being trafficked. Report to the nearest nigeria immigration or naptip office. She might still be somewhere in the country getting jazzed up for the trip.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Has Been Missen. Is This Human Trafficing by ogorwyne(f): 6:07am On Jul 28, 2016
From everything you just said, I don't think ur gf is a mature gal yet. Her phone was taken from her; Is she 15? If your story is true, then her mom is ...., well make I nor insult pesin mama.

OP, try to dey correct your grammar small. And stop dating lil gals. Please try and report this to authorities. Abeg!
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Has Been Missen. Is This Human Trafficing by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 28, 2016
Bethrone kwa
Biko what Kingdom is she the queen of?
Florblu:
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Has Been Missen. Is This Human Trafficing by timsonpreye(m): 6:54am On Jul 28, 2016
Florblu:
u are funny grin
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Has Been Missen. Is This Human Trafficing by Franktmubarak1(m): 7:32am On Jul 28, 2016
thanks for all your abuses and advice. to those that said the topic was wrong pls what should it be.

i'm thinking; i should wait for her mum to be back before reporting to anyone. because;if i should report now; there might not be any way of getting her.
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Has Been Missen. Is This Human Trafficing by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 28, 2016
Florblu:

Now tell us, how do you feel now? A little embarrassed? Lol you got served
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Has Been Missen. Is This Human Trafficing by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 28, 2016
Franktmubarak1:
thanks for all your abuses and advice. to those that said the topic was wrong pls what should it be.
i'm thinking; i should wait for her mum to be back before reporting to anyone. because;if i should report now; there might not be any way of getting her.
@op I don't know what to say, but for the topic/title, here is a list so...
1. where is my wife (part 1) incase there is part 2
2. I will not take it "Orubebe's cover"(season 1)
3. konji by the corner (part 1)
4. avenger (return of lover boy)
5. legend of the seeker(trip to Italy)
.........maybe someone else can contribute shaaa I no no...
Re: Pls Help!!! My Girlfriend Has Been Missen. Is This Human Trafficing by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 28, 2016
Florblu:

Hahaha! Mean..That is not nice!
Talk about the nose smelling every other thing but not itself.
How are you? Good?

As for the poster, if you have a clear case of SUSPECTED human trafficking, there are bodies in Nigeria that can advice you on what steps to take to prove your case. This is not a case that the police might want to take seriously without pressure from on NGO or another.

Do not let love cloud your reasoning so to speak. Emotions could be making you loose your sense of objectiveness.

Contact professional bodies and NGOs who have made this type of issue their business and let them professionally guide you on steps to take.

(1) (Reply)

/ Lady Named Ijeoma Posts Photos Of Money She Made After Sleeping With A Guy / Return Everything I Gave You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.