Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,687 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta (37008 Views)

Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army / Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West / Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by dannyreports(m): 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2016
another recourse to udi massacre , ken saro wiwa said nigeria will know no peace till d delta controls her resource mark my words dis is d beginning of d end for d north's hegemony.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Samtob90(m): 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
kikake:

The same operating method in Sambisa.

If Boko had not forced a change of government in Nigeria in 2015 ....

Anyway, guess what can come from a military formation with a COAS that claims he used his savings as a soldier and farmer to buy Dubai landed properties worth millions of Dollars.

If those your brothers are as powerful as you described them, I expect them to confront the lazy military face to face not bomb one pipe and run to hiding.
The boko haram never run like your powerful brothers are doing. Criminals

1 Like

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by kikake: 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
westerk:
The problem with conflicts of this kind of nature is that nobody knows how it will end and what it will snowball into. It is easy for us to type that d nigerian army will crush d NDA or vice versa. We should not lose sight of d fact that it is oil involved and this crisis might affect d price of global oil prices whether negatively or positively . In an era where superpowers are now fighting proxy wars in various countries we should be careful what we wish for. As I said earlier we don't know how this conflict will end and which superpowers might secretly get involved for their benefit. When it gets to that stage nigeria won't even b able to put an end to it as the war and when it will end will be determined by foreigners. A good example is d conflict in Syria the truth is that only foreign countries like America Russia and Iran can bring that that war to an end and not the Syrians that are busy killing themselves. Let's be careful of what we wish for and give peace a chance.

Yea, no body knows how long and what directions this Buhari's war may last.

Buhari is counting on the reality that his Daura is far away at the edge of northern Nigeria, therefore Buhari believes his Daura may be isolated from the war like in the 1966-1970.

But Buhari is making a mistake.

Assymetrical warfare of today has many theatres.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Skipuru(m): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2016
DaBullIT:

If they want to go , they don't have to destroy Nigeria for us , Until oil is being drilled in commercial quantity , it's just plain selfish and callous to drain Nigeria's lifeline all in the name of freedom

Soldiers knew what they signed up for and trust me , soldiers are not happy , same way Aregbe has not been able to pay workers, Soldier's salary has not be full or not frequent , so what do you expect ?
Sir I believe we should allow them go their own way to let peace reign.
Abi masses way dey die e dey sweet us? All we need is one love but that one love can bring us down.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by limeta(f): 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
jayzblack:
Help. please how can I join NDA?

Send email

1 Like

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by DaBullIT(m): 11:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
Skipuru:

Sir I believe we should allow them go their own way to let peace reign.
Abi masses way dey die e dey sweet us? All we need is one love but that one love can bring us down.

If una wan commot by peace, una no suppose dey threaten Buhari , bomb pipes or kidnap people , we sha hear of Catalonia and Brexit

Follow the right way

2 Likes

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by kikake: 2:46am On Jul 29, 2016
DaBullIT:

If una wan commot by peace, una no suppose dey threaten Buhari , bomb pipes or kidnap people , we sha hear of Catalonia and Brexit

Follow the right way

What is the right way you have in mind?
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Skipuru(m): 7:44am On Jul 29, 2016
DaBullIT:

Follow the right way
baba na the right way dem dey follow. .
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by DrWillie(m): 9:02am On Jul 29, 2016
DaBullIT:
Now Buhari is stepping up the game , this is good news , Ive got to call on my uncle if i can get a live feed or recorded version

These people have frustrated every citizens and all the world observers and if it does lead to a full scale war, we'll see who loses more

No tribe should be allowed to hold Nigeria to ransom and the people better start evacuating because no Criminal court, Local or international will try Buhari after having more than a year's patience to reason with these people

omenka come see
God forgive people like you. Its either you don't know the whole truth or you are plainly supporting injustice and wickedness. No tribe should hold Nigeria to ransom you say, what the fulanis are doing with power and what the yorubas are doing with Seaports and international airports is not holding Nigeria to ransom. You go oppress people and take their oil in their backyard. They complain, dialogue and call the attention of international community but you kill them. They say okay since dialogue is not solving the problem let us take up arms then you call them criminals. Am I the only one seeing this pure wickedness and oppression going on. Geez this world is just plain wicked.

1 Like

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by DrWillie(m): 9:12am On Jul 29, 2016
tundexijim:

Oga leave that thing. Who dey cheat them. Se their states no dey receive allocation ni, 13%, Niger Delta ministry and NDDC. I'm not against restructuring o but if they can't show anything for the little they have been getting then there won't be any difference if they have total control..
Like seriously who they cheat them? You take what belongs to them and give them 13% and they should thank you for that. Definitely anybody who believes ND is being fairly treated will get same in thier life IJN. Infact if you believe so pray this prayer in your life. "God please let people in my life treat me the way Nigeria treats ND". Greedy Sapiens!
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by DrWillie(m): 9:19am On Jul 29, 2016
tundexijim:

Oga leave that thing. Who dey cheat them. Se their states no dey receive allocation ni, 13%, Niger Delta ministry and NDDC. I'm not against restructuring o but if they can't show anything for the little they have been getting then there won't be any difference if they have total control..
In other words America should come and take what belongs to Nigeria na since we are also poor at managing it. Like seriously who they cheat them? You take what belongs to them and give them 13% and they should thank you for that. Definitely anybody who believes ND is being fairly treated will get same in thier life IJN. Infact if you believe so pray this prayer in your life. "God please let people in my life treat me the way Nigeria treats ND". Greedy Sapiens!
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by fuckerholic(m): 9:29am On Jul 29, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
It is only when mosquito perches on your scrotum that you will understand everything is not about force- Anonymous

I dey laf Buhari & his advisers
Hey buddy.. I love this
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:47am On Jul 29, 2016
fuckerholic:

Hey buddy.. I love this
it is specifically meant for those with buhary's mentality..

1 Like

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by fx45(m): 10:04am On Jul 29, 2016
tdayof:
You can analyze the background of the picture below yourself. Militants are just damn chest beaters.
These nonsense pictures you're posting can NEVER be deployed in the creeks. The only workable option for the military is an air offensive which by the way is impossible because of the collateral damages that might be involved. The army's only choice is to use gunboats which has so far failed. The militants are well known to outmaneuver and ambush the army on several occasions.

Everybody knows how incapable the Nigerian Army has proven to be in the creeks.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by tundexijim(m): 10:30am On Jul 29, 2016
DrWillie:
In other words America should come and take what belongs to Nigeria na since we are also poor at managing it. Like seriously who they cheat them? You take what belongs to them and give them 13% and they should thank you for that. Definitely anybody who believes ND is being fairly treated will get same in thier life IJN. Infact if you believe so pray this prayer in your life. "God please let people in my life treat me the way Nigeria treats ND". Greedy Sapiens!

The oil belongs to Nigeria.. Niger Delta is in Nigeria.. Did they discover the oil all by themselves in the first place. I wonder what human beings will do if they are God...

1 Like

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Adminisher: 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2016
fx45:
These nonsense pictures you're posting can NEVER be deployed in the creeks. The only workable option for the military is an air offensive which by the way is impossible because of the collateral damages that might be involved. The army's only choice is to use gunboats which has so far failed. The militants are well known to outmaneuver and ambush the army on several occasions.

Childishness on display. Collateral damage when there is ISR and smart weapons?
Outmanoeuvre drones, satellite and aircraft surveillance?. On top of that, it is not only NA in the Niger Delta. There are thousands of NSCDC and NPA.
Also thousands of ND people working for intelligence agencies. You guys don't know what is on ground.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by limeta(f): 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2016
akpasubi777:
In the end of time there shall be war and rumors of war.

The messengers of that particular chapter has been spotted all over Nigeria and on Nairaland time without numbers. Don't you agree with me friend?

War/rumors of war mongers. Well-done agent Limeta

watin happen esan boy
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by fx45(m): 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2016
Adminisher:
Childishness on display. Collateral damage when there is ISR and smart weapons?
Outmanoeuvre drones, satellite and aircraft surveillance?. On top of that, it is not only NA in the Niger Delta. There are thousands of NSCDC and NPA.
Also thousands of ND people working for intelligence agencies. You guys don't know what is on ground.
You can choose to tell yourself the truth, you can also choose to deceive yourself... The truth is that the militants own the waters and the creeks. You stay in Lagos and type nonsense from your phone. I live in Yenagoa and I know how it goes down here.. The Nigerian Army is as impotent as they come as far as the creeks and waters of the Niger-Delta are concerned.

Nigerian soldiers are ambushed and killed everyday in these waters. You stay in the comfort of your home in the South-Waste and post garbage online. The only regrettable part of this sad story is that the Northern controlled Nigerian Army is always devious enough to connive and send soldiers of Southern extraction to go to the creeks to fight and be murdered. I assure you that it won't last. There's always a breaking point somewhere along the line.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2016
(EDITED) OK NOW PLEASE STOP THIS. I WASH OFF MY HAND FROM ANY COMMENT... DON'T TEMP ME ON ANYTHING AND JUST LET ME BE... PLEASE PASS THIS ACROSS

PS: I AM BINI

limeta:

watin happen esan boy
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by tdayof(m): 5:58pm On Jul 29, 2016
fx45:

Our OPV and frigate are capable of launching missiles or 127mm on the militants coordinate.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by fx45(m): 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2016
tdayof:
Our OPV and frigate are capable of launching missiles or 127mm on the militants coordinate.
How many has been launched in Borno?
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by tdayof(m): 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2016
fx45:
How many has been launched in Borno?
Because Tanks are used in Borno
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by fx45(m): 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
tdayof:
Because Tanks are used in Borno
Is this how you passed your way through school?
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by limeta(f): 9:17am On Aug 04, 2016
akpasubi777:
(EDITED) OK NOW PLEASE STOP THIS. I WASH OFF MY HAND FROM ANY COMMENT... DON'T TEMP ME ON ANYTHING AND JUST LET ME BE... PLEASE PASS THIS ACROSS

PS: I AM BINI

This goes out to all you angels, all you demons and all you sons of bitche5, THE UNITY OF NIGERIA IS NOT NEGOTIABLE.

PROUDLY NIGERIAN

you dis
Ya bonbloodclot
never come on my mention ,sellout man.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 09, 2016
limeta:

This goes out to all you angels, all you demons and all you sons of bitche5, THE UNITY OF NIGERIA IS NOT NEGOTIABLE.

PROUDLY NIGERIAN

you dis
Ya bonbloodclot
never come on my mention ,sellout man.

See this sell out call me that is independent a sell out. You get paid to misbehave up and down and yet you still have an inflated sense of your personality calling your sorry a Honorable. Have you no shame that your conscience is easily bought with money? What are bloody sell out . I am a Nigerian and a proud one for that matter. If you don't like it well, then don't. Cry cry baby.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by limeta(f): 10:28am On Aug 09, 2016
akpasubi777:

See this sell out call me that is independent a sell out. You get paid to misbehave up and down and yet you still have an inflated sense of your personality calling your sorry a Honorable. Have you no shame that your conscience is easily bought with money? What are bloody sell out . I am a Nigerian and a proud one for that matter. If you don't like it well, then don't. Cry cry baby.

Pride Zoogaria based on what?
Niger delta oil
move yr self
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 09, 2016
[AZ quote author=limeta post=48326891]

Niger delta oil
move yr self
[/quote]

Toh! Na you sabi. Good luck to you
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by limeta(f): 11:07am On Aug 09, 2016
akpasubi777:
[AZ quote author=limeta post=48326891]

Niger delta oil
move yr self

Toh! Na you sabi. Good luck to you

Esan mekhim

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " / #EndSARS: Emmanuel Iloanya Testifies At Judicial Panel Of Inquiry / Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.