Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 AM

Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta (37015 Views)

Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army / Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West / Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by rhektor(m): 9:47am On Jul 28, 2016
AgentOrange:

If you have a superior argument, bring it and stop splashing smelly spit everywhere.

What else do you need, ooh you want me to teach you how to think? Then come enroll in my school "midas touch" your life will never remain your old silly self
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by AgentOrange: 9:47am On Jul 28, 2016
GoodofNaija:

Obviously no, you can take d next flight or trek to uganda.

What business do I have with Uganda?

Is it by force to be a Nigerian?
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Apostleprobity1(m): 9:48am On Jul 28, 2016
Is it not this Brutai that said that the NDA's are using blackpower to ambush them? Or have them gotten blackpower too, I'm not good in prediction but Nigeria Military should be aware that De Avengers are operating from the sea not up land. This Boys are educated not illiterate like the Boko boys, they know war tactics more than the aclaimed military.
Wishing my dear freedom fighters best of luck, they must suppersit the plans of this wicked nation named after River by a harlot. Justice must surely prevail.

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by QuotaSystem: 9:50am On Jul 28, 2016
AgentOrange:

For how long will you children of dan fodio keep repeating this stale line?

Ironsi must be a god for it to be taking forever to rectify what he did!

You really think you can pick and choose the system of government that favours you when you want right? So it's during a northern Presidency that you want to reduce the power of the Presidency right? And you think you can do it with violence right?

Hardworking Jokers on steroids cheesy
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by AgentOrange: 9:53am On Jul 28, 2016
rhektor:

[s]What else do you need, ooh you want me to teach you how to think? Then come enroll in my school "midas touch" your life will never remain your old silly self[/s]

Oga go and sleep you are an empty vessel with nothing meaningful to contribute.

Why not counter my points with superior points or just shut up.

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by skyhadi16(m): 9:55am On Jul 28, 2016
Iceberg3:

zz..
zoogerian zombie

Thank you sir.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by AgentOrange: 9:56am On Jul 28, 2016
QuotaSystem:

You really think you can pick and choose the system of government that favours you when you want right? So it's during a northern Presidency that you want to reduce the power of the Presidency right? And you think you can do it with violence right?

I don't blame you, I blame Osinbajo the most powerful yoruba man who is now within the corridors of power and now knows that we don't need to restructure Nigeria.

I blame tinubu who all along had been clamouring for true federalism/restructuring only to suddenly turn deaf and dumb.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by QuotaSystem: 9:59am On Jul 28, 2016
ba7man:
All these online raving and ranting won't change the fact that gun battles and bombings are coming to a creek near you in Niger Delta.

Words of the wise, for the wise.

The milk has already been spilled.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by invincible007(m): 9:59am On Jul 28, 2016
Alright, you guys seem to like war. I wish you cowards that will take to your heels at the sound of just a dane gun will be able to stand that of bombs from war jets and tanks. See, war is easy to start but hard to end and its devastating effect is hard to fade. i hope the militants will be bold enough to go for a conventional warfare. or why dont we just allow all oil installations to be blown up then there will be no export of oil legally or illegally from Nigeria. From there Nigeria cant pay salaries we can implement a loooong public holiday till we can revive export from farming and other areas in economy.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by rhektor(m): 10:02am On Jul 28, 2016
AgentOrange:

Oga go and sleep you are an empty vessel with nothing meaningful to contribute.

Why not counter my points with superior points or just shut up.

All these IPOB wailers and scavenger cry babies can't cease to amaze me
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Codes151(m): 10:02am On Jul 28, 2016
Movingcoil:
Abeg who get dry towel , I wan dry my cat.
lol.. na cat be dt or bat!?
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by richeeyo(m): 10:02am On Jul 28, 2016
Who thinks NDA can't be defeated,
Obasanjo and Abacha era
are gone .
you don't need to defeat them all,
you make them run from their own lands
no one wins war against the government
except the Talibans
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by marv1: 10:02am On Jul 28, 2016
Love Machine:
Even obj and late abacha that were brutal couldn't defeat the Niger delta militants.the army only destroyed houses and killed innocent people there.lets see what the dullard can achieve if more pipelines will not be destroy.
U call someone old enough to be ur father a dullard just because of ur stinking ignorance, hatred and bigotry. The whole world is turning away from oil because of price fall. Check oil producing nation like venezuela that is more organised than nigeria, they are in serious economic depression. By the time govt diversify the economic fully, i will wait and see who buys the crude oil again. At least there is an improvement growth in the non oil sector.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Iceberg3: 10:03am On Jul 28, 2016
skyhadi16:

Thank you sir.
shook am 4 that hole unda,me nø need am...who 10x epp?
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by topsam1(m): 10:03am On Jul 28, 2016
DaBullIT:
Now Buhari is stepping up the game , this is good news , Ive got to call on my uncle if i can get a live feed or recorded version

These people have frustrated every citizens and all the world observers and if it does lead to a full scale war, we'll see who loses more

No tribe should be allowed to hold Nigeria to ransom and the people better start evacuating because no Criminal court, Local or international will try Buhari after having more than a year's patience to reason with these people

omenka come see

You knw what? People wey dey make noise here on nairaland no go travel go support their brothers for the struggle...
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by cheruv: 10:03am On Jul 28, 2016
AgentOrange:

Nigeria will not survive a second civil war, you can take this to the bank.

This is not 1967, this is 2016, wake up!

If any war breaks out then you will see how broken and divided Nigeria has become.

The SE will definitely help their SS brothers.

The MB will not help the hausa/fulani wage any war against the South, you only need to go there and speak to the people.(thanks to the fulani herdsmen)

Even the Yorubas will not want to be drawn into any armed conflict against the east side and would ask the hausa/fulani to go fight their war themselves.

The hausa/fulani will find themselves isolated and before you know it, the centre will cave in and Nigeria breaks. embarassed

Besides, once the war starts, boko haram will quickly pick up and annex parts of the north, this will greatly stretch the hausa/fulani lines and it won't take long before they throw away their guns and flee into Chad as refugees.
Bia nárà otu olilo mmanya smiley
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Codes151(m): 10:04am On Jul 28, 2016
invincible007:
Alright, you guys seem to like war. I wish you cowards that will take to your heels at the sound of just a dane gun will be able to stand that of bombs from war jets and tanks. See, war is easy to start but hard to end and its devastating effect is hard to fade. i hope the militants will be bold enough to go for a conventional warfare. or why dont we just allow all oil installations to be blown up then there will be no export of oil legally or illegally from Nigeria. From there Nigeria cant pay salaries we can implement a loooong public holiday till we can revive export from farming and other areas in economy.
lol.. guns Lol.. u self haven't seen guns! Arm robbers self fit try pass...
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Izonpikin: 10:07am On Jul 28, 2016
ba7man:
And your people living in the creeks where the fighting will take place will be in paradise, Abi? undecided
we will all go down together for the niger delta to rise up...we aint cowards...emancipation we must attain...
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by cheruv: 10:08am On Jul 28, 2016
tdayof:

[s]Vrooom online dust. Never seen any one from SE shouting they are in support of Nigeria breaking except the jobless online bigots on nairaland. Internet already made both dufus and sensible humans to be mixed up[/s]
Kwusi itúgidé ndi SE aší n'iši...ewèpù ndi politicians sí SE,ndi ozo nìle chórò nkèwá Naijiria undecided
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Kirigidi(m): 10:11am On Jul 28, 2016
dreamwords:
Is it by force to tap oil from from someones land,
They said they dont want again, they want freedom to self determination, which is one of the fundamental human rights,
Everything should be based on dialogue
Who ar d "they" u ar talkin about? Do u think few criminal gangs can just wake up nd decide for d rest of us Niger Deltans? It is obvious dat many of u makin silly comments in supprt of d militants ar not frm d Niger Delta, but rader ar frm d South East who hav dis hatred for Nigeria's progress! Go to d riverine communities nd see how dis pretenders (militants) terroriz dia fellow indigenes nd engage in oda criminal activities; robbin traders nd travellers of dia possessions along d waterways, doin bunkerin, rapin women to d extent dat pipo ar afraid to ply d creeks. For ur informatn, I'm frm an oil producin community in Ethiope East LGA of Delta State nd I wil tell u dat dis criminals ar only fightin for dia own pockets disguisin as freedm fighter!

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by AgentOrange: 10:12am On Jul 28, 2016
cheruv:

Bia nárà otu olilo mmanya smiley

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dalu nwanem.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by skyhadi16(m): 10:13am On Jul 28, 2016
Iceberg3:

shook am 4 that hole unda,me nø need am...who 10x epp?

So painful. Guess this are supposed leaders of tomorrow. cry sad.

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by olatunjithomas(m): 10:15am On Jul 28, 2016
evilapc:

Why not leave their land for them? Don't you have land?

what do you mean by that?

as far as niger delta is concerned, they are not politically or geographically sovereign.its also one of the bodies that made up Nigeria as state.........

so, I don't understand where you got the the clause "their land" from.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Izonpikin: 10:17am On Jul 28, 2016
QuotaSystem:

na today we dey ask for resource controlna today...abeg go sleep... angry angry angry,....this time around we will choose...and it will be for the greater good..so that other regions can manage their own resources...

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 28, 2016
marv1:
U call someone old enough to be ur father a dullard just because of ur stinking ignorance, hatred and bigotry. The whole world is turning away from oil because of price fall. Check oil producing nation like venezuela that is more organised than nigeria, they are in serious economic depression. By the time govt diversify the economic fully, i will wait and see who buys the crude oil again. At least there is an improvement growth in the non oil sector.
your fulani brothers insulted the ex president who is older than them too.it s a turn-table.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Izonpikin: 10:19am On Jul 28, 2016
olatunjithomas:

what do you mean by that?

as far as niger delta is concerned, they are not politically or geographically sovereign.its also one of the bodies that made up Nigeria as state.........

so, I don't understand where you got the the clause "their land" from.
oboy the change don come ooo...na our land oo... cheesy cheesy cheesy...na we dey inhale the smoke since..na our land...if na everybody land make all of una come live for niger delta... cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Iceberg3: 10:22am On Jul 28, 2016
skyhadi16:

So painful. Guess this are supposed leaders of tomorrow. cry sad.
yep,buh do us a favor,tell ur 1960s roving dullarpo to hurry up and give way..
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 28, 2016
lair[quote author=Kirigidi post=47960273] Who ar d "they" u ar talkin about? Do u think few criminal gangs can just wake up nd decide for d rest of us Niger Deltans? It is obvious dat many of u makin silly comments in supprt of d militants ar not frm d Niger Delta, but rader ar frm d South East who hav dis hatred for Nigeria's progress! Go to d riverine communities nd see how dis pretenders (militants) terroriz dia fellow indigenes nd engage in oda criminal activities; robbin traders nd travellers of dia posse
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by GoodofNaija: 10:26am On Jul 28, 2016
AgentOrange:

What business do I have with Uganda?

Is it by force to be a Nigerian?

For your 1st question, the place is well suited for lazy people. I think your business will sell there.

For your 2nd question, revert to my earlier mention otherwise ask Google.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Alezy(m): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2016
tdayof:

Vrooom online dust. Never seen any one from SE shouting they are in support of Nigeria breaking except the jobless online bigots on nairaland. Internet already made both dufus and sensible humans to be mixed up.
if you have never seen any SE person talking about breakup then it's very obvious u av never been to the SE.

Everybody is for Biafra in the SE. u dare not shout APC or support buhari openly, u might loose Ur head.

that can only happen in the west and maybe middle belt.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by AgentOrange: 10:29am On Jul 28, 2016
tdayof:
[s]Some Nigerians behave like common sense is running away from them. Damn idiots be praising the work of militants. Your militants highest capability should be RPG, AK and LMG that they keep flaunting.
The military will cripple the hell out of you. The government has been so gentle . You can't win any damn war against the military . Declare full war against this damn people and see wonders by the military.
It's the navy presence that's still making you guys scared . Let the army SF be deployed and you will all start reciting the national anthem .[/s]
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by donborg(m): 10:30am On Jul 28, 2016
Michaelgates:
Abeg send the military in abeg. All three forces! What rubbish. Do u think we are joking here? Dis idiots are buy destroying the nations wealth that belongs to me and u and some fools are here supporting them and shouting 'it is their land'. All land in this Nigeria belongs the federal government and Nigerians. What rubbish? This negotiation and begging is already too much!
Buhari as a for army general and biafran war veteran should

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ahmed Nasreddin: NASCO Group Reply Terror Sponsor Allegation Against Late Owner / 9ice Appointed Special Adviser To Oyo State Governor / Fuel Price Increase: 200,000 Jobs Will Be Created From It - Lai Mohammed

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58