Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta (37022 Views)

Exercise Crocodile Smile In Lagos By Nigerian Army / Army To Launch Operation Crocodile Smile II In South-South & South-West / Militants Launch "Operation Crocodile Tears", Blow Another Oil Facility In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Akpan107(m): 11:49am On Jul 28, 2016
nakamora:

The land & water belong to Nigeria. They are free to move to Sudan if they are tired of staying in Nigeria.
We are not dragging Nigeria with any of you. take Nigeria if you want, but we are Niger Deltan and the oil and land belong to us.

1 Like

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Aaronzy: 11:53am On Jul 28, 2016
36xtr93r:

This is absolute trash...away from reality!
e pain am...
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by ba7man(m): 11:59am On Jul 28, 2016
Akpan107:
We are not dragging Nigeria with any of you. take Nigeria if you want, but we are Niger Deltan and the oil and land belong to us.
......... Says a houseboy with a used phone. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
The problem with conflicts of this kind of nature is that nobody knows how it will end and what it will snowball into. It is easy for us to type that d nigerian army will crush d NDA or vice versa. We should not lose sight of d fact that it is oil involved and this crisis might affect d price of global oil prices whether negatively or positively . In an era where superpowers are now fighting proxy wars in various countries we should be careful what we wish for. As I said earlier we don't know how this conflict will end and which superpowers might secretly get involved for their benefit. When it gets to that stage nigeria won't even b able to put an end to it as the war and when it will end will be determined by foreigners. A good example is d conflict in Syria the truth is that only foreign countries like America Russia and Iran can bring that that war to an end and not the Syrians that are busy killing themselves. Let's be careful of what we wish for and give peace a chance.

2 Likes

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by tundexijim(m): 12:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
dearpreye:
Let's restructure this country and save ourselves these unnecessary and avoidable confrontations and agitation.

Let's the FG start by looking into the last Confab recommendations. Nigeria is supposedly a federal system. Why are we running a unitary system that robs one region of its region, while using its resources to build other regions? It was a question of time till these confrontations appear. You can't cheat a people and not expect me to react.

War won't benefit anyone. Let's use our wisdom and save us this forthcoming battle. Let's restructure this system.

Till then, Nigeria still has a date with truth.

Oga leave that thing. Who dey cheat them. Se their states no dey receive allocation ni, 13%, Niger Delta ministry and NDDC. I'm not against restructuring o but if they can't show anything for the little they have been getting then there won't be any difference if they have total control..
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Sixfootah(m): 12:33pm On Jul 28, 2016
babdap:
NDA should learn from Boko Haram that we thought they were undefeated until now. Not taking Nigerian military serious at there own peril. I hope no one will cry if the criminals are sent to hell.
was boko haram defeated?? I think they accomplished their mission objective of removing a govt and installing one who share their ideology ...and have been handsomely rewarded.. even their peasant spys are given 3000 naira for a job well done you
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Netcontactsng1(m): 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2016
tundexijim:

Oga leave that thing. Who dey cheat them. Se their states no dey receive allocation ni, 13%, Niger Delta ministry and NDDC. [s]I'm not against restructuring o but if they can't show anything for the little they have been getting then there won't be any difference if they have total control..

Anytime I see this poo, it aches me. A region that boost of over 95% of a country's Forex, yet zombies be shouting 13% bullcrap. What sort of nonsense is this??
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by highwaist: 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2016
I pity for the families and friends of Nda,they will suffer the most when the war started.NDA are creating another IDP for their familiy memeber
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
razortruth:
It's actually operation crocodile weeping for both the militants and the Navy men. The die is about to be cast. I am still Of the opinion that force won't achieve lasting solution in Niger Delta.

whr as amnesty landed us ...blackmail neva dies..d militants r jus bunch of selfish youth seein d amnesty as shortcut to wealth doin nuttin all in d name of our oil...its either nigeria take charge now or remain a subject of blackmail to evry youth dt that desire fast wealth in d ND..less land n populace dey get higher allocation frm FG funds wat r dey doing wit it ....there Govt needs to answer dis question..buhari is responsible 4 nigeria n nt d govt of ND...they keep shoutin our oil money to feed d north,,i ask wat development is in d north anyway .the northerners suffer more than any other tribe in nigeria ..av bin to d north wat oil money r dy enjoyin.d ND wants war,,d development prt jus an end to means
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by DaBullIT(m): 1:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
Iceberg3:

zombie,sheybe ur zombie dullard said they were mere 5% and u all applauded,how come mere 5% is holding the whole big4nothing white elephant 95% to ransome,why are u all suffering and frustrated? It means when they finally go na die be that,bah?

ZOOGERIAN ZOMBIES

Moooo Mooooooo

Coweradsssssssssss bOOOOOOO
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by DaBullIT(m): 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
[quote author=shamecurls post=47957591]

I can imagine what Burutai will do if allowed to independently make decisions. Its absurd, ridiculous and funny for some Humans to have believed that a militant group can stand at par with the Nigerian Army in combat

....I know same people will scream about victimization when the chips re down.
[/quote

Well, they can scream all they want , Buhari made sure the world is aware of what's happening
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by DaBullIT(m): 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2016
bignero:

.....so omenka needs to approve,sanction or stand behind you for your point to be valid?

well we know your god...and need not give much attention for cows dont birth lions

How's that your headache i wonder ??
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by DaBullIT(m): 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
Love Machine:
is it buhari or burutai that will fight them?even though he promised during campaign that he would personally lead troops to sambisa forest to confront bh,he never fufill that promise.it is their brothers in the army that will still be deploy to fight militants in nd

Whoever leads the fight, as long as The terrorists are eliminated i am happy

I suggest complete wipeout
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by DaBullIT(m): 1:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
cktheluckyman:

grin grin grin grin Buhari and his feminine army has been making noise while these militants keep blowing up pipelines!!As we speak the military have been deployed all over the creeks ye they have not been able to stop the bombings!!!

Yeah right

Just as some goats posted that they waylaid COAS and nothing has happened

We know how that ended for ZakyZaky
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by DaBullIT(m): 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
AgentOrange:

Nigeria will not survive a second civil war, you can take this to the bank.

This is not 1967, this is 2016, wake up!

If any war breaks out then you will see how broken and divided Nigeria has become.

The SE will definitely help their SS brothers.

The MB will not help the hausa/fulani wage any war against the South, you only need to go there and speak to the people.(thanks to the fulani herdsmen)

Even the Yorubas will not want to be drawn into any armed conflict against the east side and would ask the hausa/fulani to go fight their war themselves.

The hausa/fulani will find themselves isolated and before you know it, the centre will cave in and Nigeria breaks. embarassed

Besides, once the war starts, boko haram will quickly pick up and annex parts of the north, this will greatly stretch the hausa/fulani lines and it won't take long before they throw away their guns and flee into Chad as refugees.

Dude, we are talking about a country's army here vs some untrained terrorists and even if it spills to war, know that some of us are ready to join the army and fight for this country , we won't have to be bribed with crude, money or promises , We know what is right
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by xcuggsm(m): 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
CROCODILE SMILES
--- means:
Being fake to someone. Acting like you're cool with someone then going and talking shit behind their back. Similar to crocodile tears but more of a "happy" fake.

Person 1: Hey brother! How's it going dude?
Person 2: I ain't your brother. Bleep you and your crocodile smiles

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Crocodile%20Smiles

CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME THE RATIONAL FOR THE NIGERIAN ARMY ADOPTING THE CODE NAME "EX- CROCODILE SMILE" FOR THE NIGER DELTA OPERATIONS?
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by DaBullIT(m): 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
Skipuru:

Bro you talk sense, but how you go see am if naija go allow them go, since oil don yakpa for north and lagos.
Soldiers na I dey cry for and their families.
Na because your soldier friend or brother never witness any shooting or dem kill am befor you go know say e no easy.
Just trying to make some sense though.
God bless you Sir.

If they want to go , they don't have to destroy Nigeria for us , Until oil is being drilled in commercial quantity , it's just plain selfish and callous to drain Nigeria's lifeline all in the name of freedom

Soldiers knew what they signed up for and trust me , soldiers are not happy , same way Aregbe has not been able to pay workers, Soldier's salary has not be full or not frequent , so what do you expect ?
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Olabestonic001(m): 1:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
AgentOrange:

Nigeria will not survive a second civil war, you can take this to the bank.

This is not 1967, this is 2016, wake up!

If any war breaks out then you will see how broken and divided Nigeria has become.

The SE will definitely help their SS brothers.

The MB will not help the hausa/fulani wage any war against the South, you only need to go there and speak to the people.(thanks to the fulani herdsmen)

Even the Yorubas will not want to be drawn into any armed conflict against the east side and would ask the hausa/fulani to go fight their war themselves.

The hausa/fulani will find themselves isolated and before you know it, the centre will cave in and Nigeria breaks. embarassed

Besides, once the war starts, boko haram will quickly pick up and annex parts of the north, this will greatly stretch the hausa/fulani lines and it won't take long before they throw away their guns and flee into Chad as refugees.

Its not exactly the way you painted it.
PMB knowingly let the NDA had their days bombing pipelines and he did nothing. Rather, he set up a dialogue committee (rightly or wrongly) to justify a crush on the militants. He has gained international sympathy by his "political games" on the militants. The militants are also not that smart. PMB wants it to look like he has done his best and justify a military campaigning against them. We must note that those militants can't measure up to Nigeria Military might.
I once gave this same about Biafra protests and I said on this forum that the military needs a justification to get 'provoked' and murder the protesters. Honestly, it came to pass. I fear for the sorrows that will befall the Niger-Deltans militants. And it ain't gonna be a Civil War as you insinuated ,as no elites of SS or SE region have publicly support these dissenting voices. The Militants should please be reasonable sufficiently and play politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by AgentOrange: 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
Olabestonic001:

[s]Its not exactly the way you painted it.
PMB knowingly let the NDA had their days bombing pipelines and he did nothing. Rather, he set up a dialogue committee (rightly or wrongly) to justify a crush on the militants. He has gained international sympathy by his "political games" on the militants. The militants are also not that smart. PMB wants it to look like he has done his best and justify a military campaigning against them. We must note that those militants can't measure up to Nigeria Military might.
I once gave this same about Biafra protests and I said on this forum that the military needs a justification to get 'provoked' and murder the protesters. Honestly, it came to pass. I fear for the sorrows that will befall the Niger-Deltans militants. And it ain't gonna be a Civil War as you insinuated ,as no elites of SS or SE region have publicly support these dissenting voices. The Militants should please be reasonable sufficiently and play politics.[/s]

Wait for them to invade the Niger Delta in full scale and see.

Nuff said.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
The headline says "Military Operation", the article says "Military Exercise ", the journalist has no idea what he's talking about, the posters are fighting over what they don't understand.

What a country.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by DaBullIT(m): 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
omenka:
Bro you need speak no more. Na this talk wen we dey talk dey make some people do shakara.

When the bell rings, what would be would be.

Na dem do them o , Ssoldiers are not smiling
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Charly68: 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
QuotaSystem:
They had better start quickly, the nonsense dialogue has served its purpose and the military is set to engage.

Nobody can blackmail this government, talk less of drunken creek rats and their cowardly Ugandan cousins.

The Govt gave them olive branch yet they kept bombing every where..what else do they want than to engage them fire for fire & see how far they can go ! Carrot & stick approach just like they did to Boko Haram

2 Likes

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Iceberg3: 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
DaBullIT:

Moooo Mooooooo

Coweradsssssssssss bOOOOOOO
agbaya llolllssss
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by DaBullIT(m): 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
topsam1:

You knw what? People wey dey make noise here on nairaland no go travel go support their brothers for the struggle...

True
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by dadaijboy: 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2016
Ok
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by alt3r3g0: 2:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
tundexijim:

Oga leave that thing. Who dey cheat them. Se their states no dey receive allocation ni, 13%, Niger Delta ministry and NDDC. I'm not against restructuring o but if they can't show anything for the little they have been getting then there won't be any difference if they have total control..

Thanks for this. We are hearing they rejected a nominee for NDDC not that he is not from the oil producing state, but he is not from an oil producing community within the state. shocked shocked

They themselves have refused to develop their homes. The real enemy of Niger delta is in the mirror.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Coolgent(m): 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
Avengers favouring north since 1900
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by ikwubaba: 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2016
dreamwords:
Is it by force to tap oil from from someones land,
They said they dont want again, they want freedom to self determination, which is one of the fundamental human rights,
Everything should be based on dialogue

Their place? The sea and creek? It does not belong to anybody. If u no be anancoda how u go dey leave for creek? truth is that people from different places settle for fishing activity. You cannot be claiming land or what is beneath it, put there 100 million years ago. Just because u suddenly settled there for fishing.

Anyway leave that. If the people want to agitate or ask for self determination, it is not by criminality. They have representatives, Governors and even Chiefs and Kings. Not faceless vandals.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by dnawah(m): 4:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
SamMilla1:
Noise makers.
You are planning to attack Avengers from weekend and send the news to Vanguard first.
when u want to visit ur babe,u don have recharge card,u send sms na.
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by ukandi1(m): 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
tdayof:

Vrooom online dust. Never seen any one from SE shouting they are in support of Nigeria breaking except the jobless online bigots on nairaland. Internet already made both dufus and sensible humans to be mixed up.

Wrong.
No body in d south east believes in one Nigeria. Even a three years old. Check ur facts again
Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
ericsmith:

whr as amnesty landed us ...blackmail neva dies..d militants r jus bunch of selfish youth seein d amnesty as shortcut to wealth doin nuttin all in d name of our oil...its either nigeria take charge now or remain a subject of blackmail to evry youth dt that desire fast wealth in d ND..less land n populace dey get higher allocation frm FG funds wat r dey doing wit it ....there Govt needs to answer dis question..buhari is responsible 4 nigeria n nt d govt of ND...they keep shoutin our oil money to feed d north,,i ask wat development is in d north anyway .the northerners suffer more than any other tribe in nigeria ..av bin to d north wat oil money r dy enjoyin.d ND wants war,,d development prt jus an end to means
I have a different view from yours.

1 Like

Re: Military to launch Operation Ex-Crocodile Smile In Niger Delta by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
DaBullIT:

Whoever leads the fight, as long as The terrorists are eliminated i am happy

I suggest complete wipeout
BH was chased away not defeated.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

20 Lies From General Buhari’s Independence Day Broadcast, By Reno Omokri / Youths Registering For PVC For Admission At #YouthVoteCountNG Mega Concert / Man Killed In Rivers As Soldiers-Militants Clash (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.