Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari (23798 Views)

Ekiti 2018: Adeyeye, Olujimi, Others Ask Secondus To Stop Fayose / Senators Vote YES for Immunity for NASS members / After Watching Buhari On CNN, I Can't Stop Laughing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by SaffronSpice: 11:25am On Jul 28, 2016
Change! grin . Smh lipsrsealed .
Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by promise10: 11:38am On Jul 28, 2016
og2711:
What is the difference between this woman and patience Jonathan?
The difference is that patience is WISER than her!

Just see how the woman is thinking like her dullard husband. It is so shameful!!
Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by fxskye: 11:48am On Jul 28, 2016
HMMMMM.....So, Fayose knows & has evidence that Aisha Buhari was involved in Halliburton scam. And he didn't raise it during the 2015 general election, especially, Presidential Raise?

But could foreseen Buhari life's span to be short-lived?

Fayose, kontinue........2018 is around the corner.
Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by grodt999: 11:48am On Jul 28, 2016
Buhari is back in his military days, dictatorship and ignoranct of what the law says.
His wife is now becoming like Patience Jonathan!
Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by delors(m): 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
FagsamPHP:

Oh! my english pele o English teacher..
Pele o English learner.
Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
What shall we call we the wife of a fool?.?......shes a fool too, how can an illiterate be leading literate people.. God help us
Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by UGONNAM: 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2016
mascot87:
We have so many foools and idiots on this forum. Should she use public fund to travel to America just to prove a point?

Goats scattered across this forum

The ones she has been traveling which fund did she used to travel and of what benefits were those travels to the Nigerians.

THE MOST FOOLISH.

KING OF GOATS

1 Like

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by eleburu(f): 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
okeybarca:

Simple.and she is here talking rubbish
if the allegation is not true, she should just visit the united state. even if its just 1 day
Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by superstar1(m): 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
faladeSM1132:

hope you know you're the mad dog your self because Fayose you're talking to and the wife of Mr President you're supporting both have make it in there life, not like you full who has no better future like them.
rubbish people on nairaland

Alfa Peteru kilode?
Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by leofab(f): 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
Aisha (landlord) travel and see
Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by DaBullIT(m): 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
otitokoroleti:
tell Aisha to go USA nah

Buy ticket and send to her
Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by NairaMaster1(m): 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
divinehand2003:
We all know that Fayose made some serious unconfirmed allegations against the Wife of an incumbent president, and it's wrong to do that especially in the game of thrones. It's only mad men that can commit such grievous crimes and the president's wrath will come upon you in ways you will live to regret.

But again, Aisha's statement is wrong because our constitution shields incumbent governors from facing their crimes till they are out of office.

IN THE GAME OF THRONES, IT'S EITHER YOU WIN OR YOU DIE - Cecil Lannister
The wife of a dictator must be a dictator
Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by NairaMaster1(m): 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
UGONNAM:

The ones she has been traveling which fund did she used to travel and of what benefits were those travels to the Nigerians.

THE MOST FOOLISH.

KING OF GOATS
mascot should tell who owns the money they've been using to trave. One eye man in the city of the blind Nigerians
Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by femsim(m): 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
[quote author=BeeBeeOoh post=47953404]

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/2016/07/immunity-cant-stop-fayoses-prosecution-mrs-buhari/

can you pls go n clearify ur name ma by visiting US
Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by cococandy(f): 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
If patience said this, the whole world won't rest from the zombies frenzy.

I thought she's the humble "to be seen and not to be heard" saintly First Lady, sorry wife of the president
Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by Izonpikin: 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2016
UGONNAM:

THE MOST FOOLISH.

KING OF GOATS
grin grin grin grin....

your reply sweet me...
Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by peacefulpeace101(m): 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2016
[quote author=eleburu post=47953441]hmmmmm. just go to USA[/quote. It is very convenient for all of you wailers/internet terrorists to be shouting that Aisha should go to US. It is same internet terrorists/wailers that wails to eternity when The US said they have no news on any allegation.
Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by Jaideyone(m): 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
Codes151:
close ur pit hole! Calling the president dullard triggers ur rants? Didnt u call Gej names!? Am not defending him but u nobody to say shit!
who is this uncultured fellow? who said don't call buhari a dullard? pls call him anything you like but don't come here and call me a dullard for having a different ideology from you. you elected buhari and he's answerable to you. idk and I don't give a phuck about you. I don't answer to you and you are not my employer. I'm not responsible for your welfare. do you get the difference now or do I have to open your head and shout it into your empty skull? now get lost kid
Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by eleburu(f): 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
[quote author=peacefulpeace101 post=47966483][/quote]
we know she didn't have any allegation. we just dey beg her to visit USA even if na 2 day visit. Lobatan
Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by dadaijboy: 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by MDOLOFU: 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
Wait oo wat is wrong wit dis APC government? Case upon case. Senate president case. Senators case, speaker case former governors case now even present governors. Is dis d change u n ur husband promise?
Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by kayalcomp: 2:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
JUST GO USA TO PROVE FAYOSE WRONG! SIMPLE!!!!!!
Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by jice(m): 3:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
FagsamPHP:
I don't know what's so difficult in travelling to USA, even if its just for 2 or 3 days.. This shows the allegation is true, i'm not surprised tho. Even the so called President we have was busy hiring SAN'S to defend a common certificate when he could have just present it if truly he has one.... This country is f*cked already with this current president

[size=18pt]She will go when the coast gets clear[/size]
Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by MamaletASO: 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
Gbam! Gbam!! Gbam!!!

The First lady has spoken..

Fayose wont you reply this time around

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by lexyclasy: 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2016
Jaideyone:
the first four or five posters are obviously educated illiterates. so they expect the wife is the president to play Fayose's game and visit the US just to prove an irrelevant point. but I want you wailers to quote me if she visits the US today, Fayose and his wailing drama queens will still come up with a reason why she wasn't arrested grin

like Aisha bribes FBI to evade arrest cheesy

this is the perfect way for Aisha to fight back!!! let Fayose go to court and prove the allegations. if he can't then let him pay 500m to 1b as damages.
I only pity my Ekiti brothers and sisters. Fayose might just settle his debt with their money
What makes you think you are not the most Illiterate for undermining the constitution of the Fed. Rep. of Nigeria...Please take a stroll to what the Constitution says about a sitting Gov. b/4 you spill that the first four or five posters are obviously educated illiterates....shame on you.
Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by ogene007: 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Dullardness is contagious, pray u don't come in contact with any dullard...
that is what happens when a woman is married to a certificate-less man.
Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by Codes151(m): 4:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
Jaideyone:
who is this uncultured fellow? who said don't call buhari a dullard? pls call him anything you like but don't come here and call me a dullard for having a different ideology from you. you elected buhari and he's answerable to you. idk and I don't give a phuck about you. I don't answer to you and you are not my employer. I'm not responsible for your welfare. do you get the difference now or do I have to open your head and shout it into your empty skull? now get lost kid
don't have time to read crap! U messed up already! U the kid if u weren't u will act matured
Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
400billionman:

Okay, so poor people should not talk again because they cannot feed themslves ?

I will take that from you if you can actually feed them..

Choose your words next time..

You read that wrong bro, and I apologise if I came across like a d*ck.

What I'm saying is that instead of mocking then first lady because of their hatred for her husband, why not look at the evidences closely and stop being sentimental.

My apologies again.
Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
london4luv:
sharap my frnd and keep watching

Yessah!

*keeps quiet and watches in HD#
Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by Jaideyone(m): 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
Codes151:
don't have time to read crap! U messed up already! U the kid if u weren't u will act matured
lol you fired the first shot

1 Like

Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by nortcentrallord(m): 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
smellingmenses:
nice angle because Fayose is reputed to have a very big manhood and he's quite capable..... Aisha needs something like that....

Backfire and smellingmenses please don't choke me with laughter cheesy. Aisha is way past menopause and her fire is no longer strong.
Re: Immunity Can't Stop Fayose's Prosecution- Aisha Buhari by smellingmenses: 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2016
na true o

nortcentrallord:

Backfire and smellingmenses please don't choke me with laughter cheesy. Aisha is way past menopause and her fire is no longer strong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Forget Your University Certificates, Go Back To Farm – Aregbesola / Buratai Orders Immediate Crackdown On IPOB Over Elections Disruption Threat / Muhammadu Buhari Celebrates His 77th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.