Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,233 members, 7,867,604 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 07:36 PM

Are Tired Of Loosing Money To Sport Betting, This Thread Is For You - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Are Tired Of Loosing Money To Sport Betting, This Thread Is For You (397 Views)

Get Daily Sport Betting Tips Here Free / Are you tired of loosing to the bookies?? Then join the MAST team / Sport Betting And The Way People Keep Loosing Money To It. My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Tired Of Loosing Money To Sport Betting, This Thread Is For You by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 28, 2016
FORMERLY GREEN TIPS, NOW THE DEVIL'S BET.

Our former pages (GREEN TIPS) got hacked down by some enemies of progress! We are back with a more secure page. There will me 90% safe tips for all for the 1st 7 days before we kick start VIP membership. LIKE and SHARE. Once we hit 50 likes we are good to go. https://m.facebook.com/Thedevilsbet/ 50 LIKES...The 1st sure ticket will be dropped

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi Denies Donating $30,000 To Olympic Team / ‘i Can Qualify Nigeria To World Cup, I Have The Heart Of A Winner ‘- New Super E / Schooling Defeat Phelps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.