Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

D'banj Pictured With 2face, Says: "2baba Is A Wicked Sharp Guy" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Pictured With 2face, Says: "2baba Is A Wicked Sharp Guy" (35442 Views)

D'banj Pictured With Amber Rose / D'banj Pictured With Blac Chyna And Bernice Burgos In Los Angeles / #BBNaija: Tboss Mobbed At Airport, Spotted With 2face Idibia (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face, Says: "2baba Is A Wicked Sharp Guy" by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 28, 2016
So Pearl Thusi is teaching you Zulu, OK
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face, Says: "2baba Is A Wicked Sharp Guy" by IamQuins: 9:07am On Jul 28, 2016
paschal47:
even the guy's name is capable of impregnating a lady
BANGAlee grin

Lol!!! He's not that stupid
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face, Says: "2baba Is A Wicked Sharp Guy" by veekid(m): 9:12am On Jul 28, 2016
NAVYdogg:

Are u in nigeria.

Nop; I'm in Damascus
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face, Says: "2baba Is A Wicked Sharp Guy" by AceQueen(f): 9:14am On Jul 28, 2016
Tu baba, my everlasting crush kiss
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face, Says: "2baba Is A Wicked Sharp Guy" by Nobody: 9:17am On Jul 28, 2016
Am I the only one who thinks that Everything about Dbanj's life needs rebranding?
DBanj- Bangalee (e work?- nope)
That dressing so.(e work?-Nehi)
See the collar of the top,expanded, sleeve seam lines twisted, Jean too much details and highlights for his age and class, oops sorry, he lost the class and went down to square one)
He can't even choose nice sheds again.
He is confused of what to do with facial hair.
No Mega sign ons. Adenuga and Glo don try, who else?
He seems just lost
Nigga needs close monitoring before he will consider Tblissing his life.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face, Says: "2baba Is A Wicked Sharp Guy" by paschal47(m): 9:44am On Jul 28, 2016
pretty16:

cheesy. U wicked ooo
lol kettle calling pot black
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face, Says: "2baba Is A Wicked Sharp Guy" by martolux(m): 9:47am On Jul 28, 2016
chymevicks:
Am I the only one who thinks that Everything about Dbanj's life needs rebranding?
See the collar of the top,expanded, sleeve seam lines twisted, Jean too much details and highlights for his age and class, oops sorry, he lost the class and went down to square one)
He seems just lost
haba! #diarisgodu oo
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face, Says: "2baba Is A Wicked Sharp Guy" by Kenneth205(m): 9:52am On Jul 28, 2016
efilefun:
Dem don crop you comot as you no relevant for the matter lol

grin bros. Why u wicked like this na? grin
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face, Says: "2baba Is A Wicked Sharp Guy" by Aroh48(m): 9:52am On Jul 28, 2016
2baba,proffessor of humility
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face, Says: "2baba Is A Wicked Sharp Guy" by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 28, 2016
Ladycloud:
I like 2babas glasses.. That's all.. All this shoot bird mama fly threads tho
Na so baby mama issues dey start
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face, Says: "2baba Is A Wicked Sharp Guy" by holluphemydavid(m): 9:57am On Jul 28, 2016
D'banj wan discover Mungo paq B4 he will marry
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face, Says: "2baba Is A Wicked Sharp Guy" by Dandeson1(m): 10:00am On Jul 28, 2016
chymevicks:
He seems just lost
what have you achieved with your life that is perfectly branded.. Who for your full family don reach where he reach

Sense (......nope)
brain(.......empty)
stop hating fool, he has paid his dues...you don't have to like him buh You should respect. Wailer

2 Likes

Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face, Says: "2baba Is A Wicked Sharp Guy" by LDKOTB(m): 10:00am On Jul 28, 2016
Awon agba awo.. Dem fada for the gamem... Legends in the game....
2baba wikeddest cheesy
L•D•K•O•T•B cheesy
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face, Says: "2baba Is A Wicked Sharp Guy" by IamOpemipo(m): 10:03am On Jul 28, 2016
chymevicks:
He seems just lost

Wts this one saying
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face, Says: "2baba Is A Wicked Sharp Guy" by alexarelano(m): 10:06am On Jul 28, 2016
grin

Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face, Says: "2baba Is A Wicked Sharp Guy" by olaskul(m): 10:08am On Jul 28, 2016
Confuse the owner.
Benjom:
True talk but birds of a feather...
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face, Says: "2baba Is A Wicked Sharp Guy" by IamOpemipo(m): 10:08am On Jul 28, 2016
paschal47:
even the guy's name is capable of impregnating a lady
BANGAlee grin

Correct! More like 'bang her leave'
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face, Says: "2baba Is A Wicked Sharp Guy" by asahnwaKC: 10:09am On Jul 28, 2016
See how freash they look...Guys always looking handsome without makeup...I envy them alot..
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face, Says: "2baba Is A Wicked Sharp Guy" by olaskul(m): 10:11am On Jul 28, 2016
See ur stupidity... imagine as people ignore u & ur useless comment. cry cry cry undecided
chymevicks:
He seems just lost
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face, Says: "2baba Is A Wicked Sharp Guy" by paschal47(m): 10:13am On Jul 28, 2016
IamOpemipo:

Correct! More like 'bang her leave'
guy one bottle of kerosene for you, you are a correct man cool
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face, Says: "2baba Is A Wicked Sharp Guy" by Akposkool(m): 10:13am On Jul 28, 2016
chymevicks:
He seems just lost
rebrand your life first. Mumu
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face, Says: "2baba Is A Wicked Sharp Guy" by paschal47(m): 10:14am On Jul 28, 2016
IamQuins:

Lol!!! He's not that stupid
who knows lol
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face, Says: "2baba Is A Wicked Sharp Guy" by paschal47(m): 10:16am On Jul 28, 2016
Ladycloud:
I like 2babas glasses.. That's all.. All this shoot bird mama fly threads tho
correct Benin girl wink
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face, Says: "2baba Is A Wicked Sharp Guy" by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 28, 2016
edlion57:
Is dbanj musician or Camera man

Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face, Says: "2baba Is A Wicked Sharp Guy" by oladipo322(m): 10:34am On Jul 28, 2016
edlion57:
Is dbanj musician or Camera man
A security man
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face, Says: "2baba Is A Wicked Sharp Guy" by ormariona(m): 10:36am On Jul 28, 2016
no be lie oo cryno be lie oo
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face, Says: "2baba Is A Wicked Sharp Guy" by abbyk(m): 10:56am On Jul 28, 2016
Men wey SABI on point!
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face, Says: "2baba Is A Wicked Sharp Guy" by Ladycloud(f): 11:29am On Jul 28, 2016
paschal47:

correct Benin girl wink
lol.. M am ibo girl
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face, Says: "2baba Is A Wicked Sharp Guy" by ObaKlaz: 11:36am On Jul 28, 2016
temptnow:
2baba abeg help Dbanj dead career . Abeg
...And how is 2face's career better than D'banj's AT THE MOMENT? I-must-comment syndrome dey worry u, my guy!
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face, Says: "2baba Is A Wicked Sharp Guy" by Ogbulaba(m): 11:42am On Jul 28, 2016
tuface eyes though
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face, Says: "2baba Is A Wicked Sharp Guy" by Boblerry: 11:46am On Jul 28, 2016
just passing
Re: D'banj Pictured With 2face, Says: "2baba Is A Wicked Sharp Guy" by ObaKlaz: 11:48am On Jul 28, 2016
chymevicks:
He seems just lost
...And yet, you have NOTHING on him, and you still can't beat him at anything, even if you were given a thousand years to live and try it. He is not responsible for whatever condition your life is in. It would be a big shame on you bro, if you don't achieve half of what he has achieved by the time you clock 40, and he's already nearing 40. Worry about your pathetic, small life first, Sir Internet Warrior!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Denrele Edun: I Was Titi Fanta Oyinsan's First Boyfriend (VIDEO) / Ngozi Nwosu Celebrates Her 60th Birthday (Photos) / Davido Playing With His Cousin, Tunegee In Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.