Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

Ize-iyamu Visits Prince Of Benin, Ehenede - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ize-iyamu Visits Prince Of Benin, Ehenede (18213 Views)

PHOTOS: Major Shut Down In Edo Community As Pastor Ize-iyamu Visits For Campaign / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ize-iyamu Visits Prince Of Benin, Ehenede by olokeded: 8:19am On Jul 28, 2016
PDP governorship candidate in the coming Edo state election, Pastor Ize-Iyamu and his campaign team paid a visit to the Benin Kingdom and they were received by the Prince, Eheneden Erediauwa, The Edaiken N' Uselu.

See photos below

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/07/photos-pdp-candidate-pastor-ize-iyamu.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-iyamu Visits Prince Of Benin, Ehenede by NgeneUkwenu(f): 8:23am On Jul 28, 2016
Do Criminals also Visit Royal Fathers? Smh!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ize-iyamu Visits Prince Of Benin, Ehenede by Bleepyou: 8:34am On Jul 28, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

Hmmmmm
You sha wan find some people trouble today

1 Like

Re: Ize-iyamu Visits Prince Of Benin, Ehenede by Bleepyou: 8:36am On Jul 28, 2016
@2nd to the last pic
Wetyn the king dey think

4 Likes

Re: Ize-iyamu Visits Prince Of Benin, Ehenede by mazichika: 8:37am On Jul 28, 2016
Good one! The winning team

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-iyamu Visits Prince Of Benin, Ehenede by paiz: 8:39am On Jul 28, 2016
Just dey pay visit
Re: Ize-iyamu Visits Prince Of Benin, Ehenede by LORDOFAFONJAS: 8:42am On Jul 28, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
can you bet with your moniker on the EDO STATE election? PDP IS ABOUT TO CHAIN THE CHANGE AND THE CHANGER LOLZZZZZ

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-iyamu Visits Prince Of Benin, Ehenede by Benjom(m): 8:42am On Jul 28, 2016
Real pastor... as in, real pastor?

1 Like

Re: Ize-iyamu Visits Prince Of Benin, Ehenede by Juxtified(m): 8:58am On Jul 28, 2016
Bleepyou:
@2nd to the last pic
Wetyn the king dey think
lol...maybe : These people won't even allow me to resume office in peace before carrying their political wahala to my palace?!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ize-iyamu Visits Prince Of Benin, Ehenede by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:08am On Jul 28, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Those are d Incoming Governor and Deputy Governor. Seun,Lalasticala FP

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ize-iyamu Visits Prince Of Benin, Ehenede by mazichika: 9:34am On Jul 28, 2016
The only thing that will still hinder PDP from winning this election is only if APC massively rig the election.

PDP should involve wide media coverage in this election to put pressure on INEC and security operatives to do their jobs in a professional manner.
The owner of AIT is a PDP manso,I believe he should help to beam media satellite into this election.

Ize-Iyamu and PDP are more popular in Edo state than APC and their candidate.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-iyamu Visits Prince Of Benin, Ehenede by iokpebholo: 10:04am On Jul 28, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
y is it dt whenever u hear d name ize iyamu ur erection will b as strong as d second Niger bridge. Are u from Edo? As for me and my street we will vote Ize iyamu. What about u

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ize-iyamu Visits Prince Of Benin, Ehenede by DLuciano: 10:04am On Jul 28, 2016
Pastor? I judge not, but may God have mercy on him!

1 Like

Re: Ize-iyamu Visits Prince Of Benin, Ehenede by veekid(m): 10:38am On Jul 28, 2016
Pastor?

1 Like

Re: Ize-iyamu Visits Prince Of Benin, Ehenede by Sijo01(f): 10:39am On Jul 28, 2016
Handsome Prince wink

4 Likes

Re: Ize-iyamu Visits Prince Of Benin, Ehenede by MadCow1: 10:39am On Jul 28, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4029463_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

I for like make comment o!!

But my Bini colleague here is looking at me with evil eye.. grin

1 Like

Re: Ize-iyamu Visits Prince Of Benin, Ehenede by Flexherbal(m): 10:41am On Jul 28, 2016
This is how they hustle for votes.
Re: Ize-iyamu Visits Prince Of Benin, Ehenede by shamecurls(m): 10:41am On Jul 28, 2016
Ize- Iyamu should go and relax

He is just trolling the ways of Oritsejafor and Edo people over-sharp. They cant be scammed by those gimmicks

4 Likes

Re: Ize-iyamu Visits Prince Of Benin, Ehenede by ChappyChase: 10:44am On Jul 28, 2016
Men on white grin

2 Likes

Re: Ize-iyamu Visits Prince Of Benin, Ehenede by Alezy(m): 10:44am On Jul 28, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
ur own na just to talk, u don't even kw anything about edo state yet u know he zz a criminal. u shun the real criminal and call another a criminal.

Must u abuse anyone who is not in APC? I just hope Ur well to do cos the poverty when dey come with this Ur APC government ehn.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ize-iyamu Visits Prince Of Benin, Ehenede by Eazybay(m): 10:45am On Jul 28, 2016
Same same
Re: Ize-iyamu Visits Prince Of Benin, Ehenede by Aubrey1(m): 10:50am On Jul 28, 2016
This man will win the election

11 Likes

Re: Ize-iyamu Visits Prince Of Benin, Ehenede by etibaba(m): 10:53am On Jul 28, 2016
Iyamu is just wasting his time.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ize-iyamu Visits Prince Of Benin, Ehenede by YourMajesty(m): 10:54am On Jul 28, 2016
Delta state support POI, obaseki and his ape godfather should go and do the needful.

Oba gha to' kpe eee! Ise!

The nigga above me is drunk, pls pay no attention to him.

8 Likes

Re: Ize-iyamu Visits Prince Of Benin, Ehenede by seguno2: 10:54am On Jul 28, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

You must be referring to Comrade governor Go and Die who has stolen Edo allocation, IGR and loans with NOTHING commensurate to show for it.

11 Likes

Re: Ize-iyamu Visits Prince Of Benin, Ehenede by waziri4biz: 10:58am On Jul 28, 2016
shamecurls:
Ize- Iyamu should go and relax

He is just trolling the ways of Oritsejafor and Edo people over-sharp. They cant be scammed by those gimmicks
please keep quiet.

5 Likes

Re: Ize-iyamu Visits Prince Of Benin, Ehenede by kings09(m): 10:58am On Jul 28, 2016
But APC also visited d man. How r they any difft frm PDP. All r criminals
NgeneUkwenu:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-iyamu Visits Prince Of Benin, Ehenede by Marvin67: 10:59am On Jul 28, 2016
If you ask me, I think Iyamu would win this election. That guy has massive popularity in Edo. Obaseki is paper weight and Oshomole during his second term became very arrogant towards the people.

The weight of Iyamu was instrumental in making Oshomole governor. Iyamu's weight is massive.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ize-iyamu Visits Prince Of Benin, Ehenede by yeyeboi(m): 11:00am On Jul 28, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:

1 Like

Re: Ize-iyamu Visits Prince Of Benin, Ehenede by faitheverest(f): 11:00am On Jul 28, 2016
Men them!
Re: Ize-iyamu Visits Prince Of Benin, Ehenede by Slymonster(m): 11:01am On Jul 28, 2016
hmmm i just dey laff sha...shey supreme say no use of card reader as it's not in the constitution...The way apc go finish Ize eh...I hope em save small money take invest because after this election,he will useless like Charles...in politics in Nigeria..money rules and only few vote with there hearts...

The way pdp won more in Senate nd house of reps because of money and gej and oshiomole change everything in house of assembly election with more money will repeat itsef on this election..

the rate of hunger in Nigeria,I doubt all those Street sellers or market pple or touts will want to stand in sun or rain when no money say na Ize or Obaseki..

All those corpers make una enjoy una sef,food don come

3 Likes

Re: Ize-iyamu Visits Prince Of Benin, Ehenede by adenine02: 11:20am On Jul 28, 2016
the Prince dey look dem like

"who are this idiots"

!

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Never Demolished Mosques In Anambra, Northern Police Chiefs Says / How We Got Job To Print Fake INEC Result Sheet In Rivers – Suspect (Video) / Senate Resolves Controversy On Successor In Event Of Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.