Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose (4277 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Can’t Stop Us From Oil Search- Unimaid VC / NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies / Sorry Lagos, You Don't Have Oil By Ade Damola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose by phemmyutd(m): 10:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
cybernaut:
Only fayose and femi kayode is d only yoruba elder i like a lot because of their deep wisdom. 80% of yoruba elders lack wisdom .

You will like them because they are as useless and senseless just as your IPOB tribe and that's why you and your other Ipob are the only one protesting on their behave. They soon be your president and VP in Biafra.
Re: U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose by GoldenJAT(m): 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

Ofcos you should be done!
Or do u have another choice?
nop..i don't... intellectually u ain't on my level. so u c? its obviously a waste of time exchanging words with u.. swt dreams and sleep tight.
Re: U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose by phemmyutd(m): 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
If Fayose was a little sensible he would have known that diversification has already yielding, 70% of July Federal allocation was from none oil sectors.

Only Ipob reason lie Unchained Mad Dog
Re: U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose by GoodofNaija: 10:21pm On Jul 28, 2016
What good advice can a crook give
Re: U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose by IRserveMyComent(f): 10:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
GoldenJAT:
nop..i don't... intellectually u ain't on my level. so u c? its obviously a waste of time exchanging words with u.. swt dreams and sleep tight.

Hahahaha!
Iv not seen anyone so "reasonable"!
Ofcos we are not on same level, was anyone arguing that before?
Its obvious am way far above you intellectually!
From your comment I knew your level.
So its a privilege talking with me.... who knows you could upgrade.
Re: U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2016
GoldenJAT:
bad Belle!! come close my mouth na.

Kill yourself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Service Chiefs Pocket N1.72M Monthly, N20.6M Annually As Salary / DEFECTION: Hear What Musiliu Obanikoro Just Said Of The Jagaban / This Is From A Foreign Journalist At The Ill-fated Buhari's Lagos Rally.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.