Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose (4276 Views)

Boko Haram Attacks Can’t Stop Us From Oil Search- Unimaid VC / NNPC Engineers Mount GPS Monument As Search For Oil In The North Intensifies / Sorry Lagos, You Don't Have Oil By Ade Damola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 28, 2016
Fayose must go to jail
Re: U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 28, 2016
umar745:
Somebody needs to tell Fayose that diversification from oil doesn't mean abandoning oil. The nation needs the income from oil to aid in the diversification.
so that means prospecting for oil where it is not available in commercial quantity?

1 Like

Re: U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 28, 2016
GoldenJAT:
if u don't know what 2 say.. then keep mute... a foolish man is considered wise.. when he doesn't spill rubbish....ur brain needs formatting!
you just show the level of ur education wake up and follow the truth before u slumber...
Re: U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 28, 2016
joborskill:
Fayose must go to jail
u can jail him behind ur chinko phone...

4 Likes

Re: U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose by GoldenJAT(m): 11:34am On Jul 28, 2016
wilsondave:
you just show the level of ur education wake up and follow the truth before u slumber...
*smiling *im at the level where I'm supposed 2b.. I'm probably more intelligent than u.. that informs d reason y.. I don't just join _d bandwagon of those that makes everything seems like a propaganda...u can only shout, wail, weep and then sleep!!! can u kindly go and die now?
Re: U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose by Vatsyayana: 11:50am On Jul 28, 2016
Simple English! To diversify means to look somewhere elso. Whether internally or externally. Let's take for instance International Trade: you either diversify from importing to exporting or vice versa.

Diversifying exploration of oil from Niger-Delta to other parts of Nigeria is also diversification.
Ogbeni Fayose all na diversification!

drss:
fayose on point. imagine dullard wey dey scream diversification dey obssessed with oyel sad anyway as long as d dullard is not exporting a single drop of crude fron niger delta, he is free to look for his oyel in d north. at least we now know why dullard remove kachikwu as gmd of nnpc to pursue his northern agenda.
Re: U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose by Papasmal(m): 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2016
Diversification of the economy means Diverting from Niger delta oil to Northern Basin oil.. Buhari 2016.... Lwtmb

1 Like

Re: U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose by atakamus: 12:15pm On Jul 28, 2016
If this statement came from Fayose , it is unfortunate. Ekiti should know that they don't have a governor. Searching for oil in the north cannot diversification. Why not get oil in the north. My Izon brothers will know that God shares things how he wishes.
Re: U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose by PROPHETmichael: 12:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
Vatsyayana:
Simple English! To diversify means to look somewhere elso. Whether internally or externally. Let's take for instance International Trade: you either diversify from importing to exporting or vice versa.

Diversifying exploration of oil from Niger-Delta to other parts of Nigeria is also diversification.

Don't you think you're are being economical with the truth? If moving exploration of oil from Niger Delta to other parts of Nigeria in your own school of thought is called diversification, then the movement of Fulani herdsmen from the north to south should also be called diversification.

You simply cannot diversify from oil to oil but u can diversify from oil to agriculture or agriculture to tourism etc etc depending on your main source of income which in our own case, it is oil. So therefore, economic diversification is when a nation has income from many different sources that are not directly related to each other.

In summary, Fayose is on point.

1 Like

Re: U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
GoldenJAT:
*smiling *im at the level where I'm supposed 2b.. I'm probably more intelligent than u.. that informs d reason y.. I don't just join _d bandwagon of those that makes everything seems like a propaganda...u can only shout, wail, weep and then sleep!!! can u kindly go and die now?
I can see how intelligent u are that makes your thinking shallow....I even wonder the kind of knowledge ur offspring will inherit from u... all i can see is stupidity... I will continue to say it... wake up before u slumber

3 Likes

Re: U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
wilsondave:
I can see how intelligent u are that makes your thinking shallow....I even wonder the kind of knowledge ur offspring will inherit from u... all i can see is stupidity... I will continue to say it... wake up before u slumber

Succinctly put!
Re: U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose by Aaronzy: 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
AgentOrange:
Please they should intensify their search and find enough oil in the north.

It would be easy to get Bia*** if they find their own oil.

That aside, fayose has spoken very well.

This is the greatest Yoruba man dead or alive. smiley
greater than Ojukwu and Nnamdi kalu
Re: U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose by AgentOrange: 1:19pm On Jul 28, 2016
Aaronzy:
greater than Ojukwu and Nnamdi kalu

This yoruba man claiming MB, stop disgracing yourself everywhere.
Re: U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose by AgentOrange: 1:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
MrSegunAdewole, please check out Aaronzy.
Re: U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose by Aaronzy: 1:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
AgentOrange:

This yoruba man claiming MB, stop disgracing yourself everywhere.
guy, am a full blooded middle beltan...and i live in makurdi....infact my house is very close to the makurdi bridge dat most Igbo's wer slaughtered by dae northern soldiers during dae civil war..
Re: U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose by AgentOrange: 1:38pm On Jul 28, 2016
Aaronzy:
[s]guy, am a full blooded middle beltan...and i live in makurdi....infact my house is very close to the makurdi bridge dat most Igbo's wer slaughtered by dae northern soldiers during dae civil war.[/s].

You are yoruba.

1 Like

Re: U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose by cjrane: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
Buhari is .......,,,,
Nigerians are experiencing the worst of the northern presidents in their unfortunate history.
Re: U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose by Aaronzy: 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2016
AgentOrange:

You are yoruba.
see me see wahala o......i can see u are still suffering from dae trauma of defeat of last yrs presidential election
Re: U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose by AgentOrange: 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2016
Aaronzy:
[s]see me see wahala o......i can see u are still suffering from dae trauma of defeat of last yrs presidential election[/s]

Shut up, you are yoruba.
Re: U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose by psucc(m): 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2016
Vatsyayana:

Thanks for the explanation. But sadly you missed some salient point or better still only concentrate on the dictionary meaning.

Now at present, Nigeria's economy is premised on only one product namely oil which contributes over 70% of her earnings. Thus, if Nigeria says she is going to diversify her economy, therefore will imply investing/exploring other sectors NOT OIL.

1 Like

Re: U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose by aresa: 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2016
remato:
so that means prospecting for oil where it is not available in commercial quantity?

You said they are prospecting for oil so how do you know exactly that there is no oil in commercial quantity without prospecting?.

You did your own prospecting from your village?

Wonder why you people hardly make sense.
Re: U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose by Lush100(m): 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2016
GoldenJAT:
i respect ladies... but urs gonna different... I ask u, is there anything wrong if d notherners discover oil in their own domain? so drilling of oil is an exclusive right belonging 2 only d southerners? if we stopped d drilling of oils now, how are we gonna survive considering d fact that d diversification is a gradual process? Nigeria survival is on oil exportation and right now.. d Niger delta Avengers are trying 2 show us they are d landlords... so u expect d president 2 fold his hands and watch them take down his administration? if other countries that doesn't av oil are surviving... it then surely means that their survival is tied 2 something that has been there right from Time.next time u quote me without any sensible facts 2 back up ur claims... ur 2 breasts will sag instantly.. if they are still firm... COCONUT HEAD.

The abuse at the end wasn't necessary.
should've ignored that.
aside that ur post is okay (for argument sake)...
Re: U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose by GoldenJAT(m): 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
Lush100:

The abuse at the end wasn't necessary.
should've ignored that.
aside that ur post is okay (for argument sake)...
i erred! it wasn't necessary.... I will modify.. thank u
Re: U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose by Biafrarep(m): 3:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
God will continue to bless this man. Fayose is the only bold, fearless and courageous man left in Nigeria!! He has remained steadfast in saying the truth and shaming Buhari. I'm not gay but I just love this man!!!

1 Like

Re: U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose by umar745(m): 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2016
remato:

How do you know its not available in commercial quantity without prospecting for it.?

Please enlighten me.
Re: U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose by Oksman(m): 4:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
Fayose is absolutely right in this case, the search for oil in the chad basin is a scam kept alive by IOCs, to continue to milk nigeria indefinitely because they know our leaders are gullible. The chad basin is shared by other countries with nigeria, and it would intrest you to know that none has discovered oil in viable quatity to encourage this wild goose chase. Time magazine once wrote an artice titled 'BRAINS AND NOT BRAWNS', would drive the economy of any nation that wants to grow in this 21st century, and i concur.
Re: U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2016
GoldenJAT:
go and remove them Na... idiot!
U talk too much!
Re: U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose by GoldenJAT(m): 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
angels09:
U talk too much!
bad Belle!! come close my mouth na.
Re: U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose by omolami: 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
The man with First Leaving School Academic Certificate leading Nigeria
Re: U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose by IRserveMyComent(f): 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2016
GoldenJAT:
i respect ladies... but urs gonna different... I ask u, is there anything wrong if d notherners discover oil in their own domain? so drilling of oil is an exclusive right belonging 2 only d southerners? if we stopped d drilling of oils now, how are we gonna survive considering d fact that d diversification is a gradual process? Nigeria survival is on oil exportation and right now.. d Niger delta Avengers are trying 2 show us they are d landlords... so u expect d president 2 fold his hands and watch them take down his administration? if other countries that doesn't av oil are surviving... it then surely means that their survival is tied 2 something that has been there right from Time.next time u quote me without any sensible facts 2 back up ur claims... ur 2 breasts will sag instantly.. if they are still firm... COCONUT HEAD.

Eyaa it It's obvious you are too pained to reason properly.
"their survival tied to something that has been there", very unreasonable statement to make.
How did that thing become there if nobody put it in place?

If northerners like let them discover oil in their kitchens I don't give a hoot. All am saying is you and the dullard should check up the actually meaning of economy diversification and you can come back and quote me.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose by GoldenJAT(m): 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2016
IRserveMyComent:

Eyaa it It's obvious you are too pained to reason properly.
"their survival tied to something that has been there", very unreasonable statement to make.
How did that thing become there if nobody put it in place?

If northerners like let them discover oil in their kitchens I don't give a hoot. All am saying is you and the dullard should check up the actually meaning of economy diversification and you can come back and quote me.
lol...go perform ur wifey duty 2 ur boyfriend... I'm done with you *peace *
Re: U Can’t Diversify The Economy From Oil By Searching For Oil In The North- Fayose by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
GoldenJAT:
lol...go perform ur wifey duty 2 ur boyfriend... I'm done with you *peace *

Ofcos you should be done!
Or do u have another choice?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ajekun Iya Ni (sowoore Yoo Je) E Ni Ti Ko To Ni Na To Fe Dina Deni...dino Sings / DEFECTION: Hear What Musiliu Obanikoro Just Said Of The Jagaban / m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.