Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,185 members, 7,867,436 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:06 PM

Young Entrepreneurs? How To Come Up With Business Ideas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Young Entrepreneurs? How To Come Up With Business Ideas (408 Views)

4 Untapped Online Business Ideas In Nigeria - Nigerianonlinebusiness / Help Me With Business Ideas For A #100k To#150k Startup Capital / Audition of Young Entrepreneurs Empowerment Nigeria (AYEEN) 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Young Entrepreneurs? How To Come Up With Business Ideas by sasyentgh(m): 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2016
How to Come up with Hundreds of Business Ideas
This article is part of our “Business easy step by step for owning a business ” – a curated list of our articles that will get you up and running in no time!For some people, coming up with ideas is as easy as spotting chewing gum on the sidewalk. For others, it’s nearly impossible.

For me, new idea generation isn’t just easy, it’s something I’m doing all the time and often without trying. I do not believe this is an innate ability, but rather a “skill” that I’ve learned and practiced over the entire course of my life. While this “learning” has primarily been subconscious, as I’ve run into more and more people who struggle to come up with new ideas, I’ve made an effort to become conscious of how I do it and where I do it best. The fact that research on the subjects of creativity and innovation has become so popular certainly helps too.

Read full article here believe me you will love it

http://businessworld350..com/2016/01/how-to-come-up-with-hundreds-of.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Detailed Analysis Of Our LED Integrated Solar Street Light / How To Become A Financially Stable Business Owner / In This Economic Melt Down... Need Solution?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.