Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,571 members, 7,850,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:22 AM

Audition of Young Entrepreneurs Empowerment Nigeria (AYEEN) 2016 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Audition of Young Entrepreneurs Empowerment Nigeria (AYEEN) 2016 (1354 Views)

Keystone Bank Wins ‘best Bank In Women Entrepreneurs Empowerment Award’ In U.S. / Thousands Troop Out For The Lagos AYEEN 2016 Screening Exercise - Photos / IS AYEEN 2016 A GREAT SCAM? OR A MONEY MAKING EVENT? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Audition of Young Entrepreneurs Empowerment Nigeria (AYEEN) 2016 by icansimi(m): 2:54am On Aug 07, 2016
I applied applied for the Africa's Young Entrepreneurs Empowerment Nigeria 2016 and subsequently paid the 2k for the J18 Form. I was at my Centre in Abuja for the collection, filling and submission of the J18 form. The crowd was bearable (about 500- I was no. 473). I was eventually screened by a panel of 2 men and a lady. One of the male panelist was an oyinbo man. Some tactical questions were asked of which I was able to give answers that made the oyinbo keep nodding in approval. Some p couldn't be screened and asked to come back the next day.

How did the screening/audition go in your Center?

1 Like

Re: Audition of Young Entrepreneurs Empowerment Nigeria (AYEEN) 2016 by solut: 10:35pm On Aug 08, 2016
icansimi:
I applied applied for the Africa's Young Entrepreneurs Empowerment Nigeria 2016 and subsequently paid the 2k for the J18 Form. I was at my Centre in Abuja for the collection, filling and submission of the J18 form. The crowd was bearable (about 500- I was no. 473). I was eventually screened by a panel of 2 men and a lady. One of the male panelist was an oyinbo man. Some tactical questions were asked of which I was able to give answers that made the oyinbo keep nodding in approval. Some p couldn't be screened and asked to come back the next day.

How did the screening/audition go in your Center?

Hey, congrats on your auditioning Simi! Can you kindly share some of the tactical questions you were asked? You don't have to go into details, just share an overview.

I would really appreciate getting any heads up from you. My audition comes up on the 15th Aug (Lagos).

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Ahmadu Chanchangi Is Dead / Olamill_art / Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.